It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Seems to be an influx of new members, I do hope they stick around to give us all an introduction

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Wow... what a concept!πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: sideysid

I see it as DONT TREAD ON ME sign. More than likely much of the corruption, tyranny, and lawless lawmakers terrorizing everyone is going to be exposed wide open and swooped up.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

I'm originally from Fairfield County in Ohio. Lancaster, specifically. If you have questions or need something followed up, my entire family still lives there, all it takes is a phone call and they can go looking. I know you were just following up on a search, I'm just saying.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Looking through mrteeth's comments on Facebook, I found a profile that seems to be connected with a person who lives in Canada.

That could explain how bills have been found elsewhere.

Beyond that, there are references to cicada and anon..but really this person could just be jumping onto the bandwagon, having recently posted pictures on their profile related to it.

It's up to you guys to decide..I won't post someone's personal info though so don't bother asking.

You all could instead do the work yourselves, if anyone else is still paying attention to this thread that is
edit on 12-9-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Don't forget they got as far as Brazil.

Member Thorsen stated he had knowledge there too.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I did not know that, last I heard it was maybe Poland.

If it's the snowden event thing, or some game..then really ?

Also I haven't read anything beyond a certain post in this thread that talks about a friend of a friend talking to some senator and his response that people won't like what happens.

Who knows.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Came across this the day this thread started.. note the pop up adds on the side. Symposiums
www.specops-dhp.com...

Also notice, the roman numerals on the side of the beast notes say 2017...
Thats where i got lost.πŸ˜£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I found it in the 'Cicada' search.. not an insect. But a digital insect.. so i dug into my own hole. πŸ˜†

"Some Navy researchers are taking a more active role in pushing UAS technology forward. The Close-In Covert Autonomous Disposable Aircraft (CICADA) is a low-cost, GPS-guided, micro disposable air vehicle that can be deployed in large numbers to an area with miniature electronic payloads. CICADA is deployed from the air and might perform some missions in the air, but is essentially a set of tiny unmanned ground sensors. These sensors could be connected to form an ad-hoc, self-configuring network." ~ per article linked.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Very interesting stuff!

The images displayed on the bill were likely made without the consent of the majority, or any of those companies at all.

I wonder if the media picks up on this, if there will be lawsuits ?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Well, on the financial side of things, the markets took a hit on Friday, ending 3 months of stagnation.

Monday's futures look like another down day, but the futures are only showing less then a 1% drop, but that can change once the active trading begins.

Many firms are rather rattled at the moment. Some expect the "rut" to get deeper, and some are commenting about Hillary's health issues could have big ramifications on the market as well.

The comment about the senator is rather ominous, tho unverifiable, since we have no facts, names etc.

The next Fed meeting is the 20-21st of this month where a rate-hike could occur. A rate hike will cause a market sell-off, which could snowball. Of course, there are still those who believe "Everything is awesome!", and tho are the ones who suffer the biggest shock when they find out otherwise.

All in all, I find this rather fascinating, and intriguing, as does some others who I have shown the information to. We all agree it could be very bad, if it comes to fruition, and we are waiting to see what occurs on the 14th.

All in all, the work that went into these "bills" is rather impressive, and took a fair amount of consideration.

Whether to get people thinking, and talking or just to have some fun, this took a lot of work. I certainly hope it's not a prank.

The doomsday clock is at 3 minutes to midnight, presently, and the world is reaching a tipping point. I would not be shocked for some major announcement, and huge shift to suddenly occur on this date. Personally, the tension in the air for the past couple months has been.... oppressive.

Have we reached the point where the pressure causes something to blow?
Are we at the point where something has to give, and fecal matter his the oscillating air device?
Are the globalists / NWO / etc finally playing their hand?

At least the date isn't on a weekend, those "doom will occur on a Saturday" items never pan out.. Now work-week ones get some attention.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
On another note, now that I think about it.

I wonder if this will have something to do with the Petro-dollar and it's status as the top world reserve currency.

There have been rumblings about a "New world Dollar" for a while now, and supposedly the BIS and such have been working on a dollar that will be used for intra-bank / financial institutions to use. No, not a new currency for you to carry around in your pocket, but one that only the financial institutions control.

Kind'a creepy if you ask me, but the push for a "one world currency" has been picking up with the economic down-turn on a global scale.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
3 points that make me think this might be marketing for the start of season 6 of tv show American Horror Story:

The horror of September 14 as has been pointed out may refer to the date of AHS season start on FX.

"Mr Teeth" - a teaser from mid August seems to prominently feature a "disgusting wind chime made out of teeth" AHS promo knocks out some teeth

The article on the AHS promo also includes the following quote:

Recently, FX CEO John Landgraf explained that with the six teasers, β€œOne is accurate; all the rest are misdirect.” He continued, β€œWe decided, Ryan and I and [marketing president] Stephanie Gibbons, that it would be really fun this year… to keep it a mystery. There is a theme and a setting and a place and time, but we’re not going to reveal it,”

So they really are into playing games and misdirection as part of their marketing.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I think such a ploy would get them in hot water with a lot of the logos on those bills. Banks, news agencies, major corporations, etc.

Secondly, unless AHS is turning a new leaf over, there is a LOT of stuff on those bills, and the facebook page, etc. Tying it all together for a series of tv shows seems a little rough on even the best of writers.

I don't think this is garnering the type of attention they would hope for.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Thats it. /thread

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The website badselfeater features imagery from the beast bill (mining cart, gold, silver, shamash sun) and a pterodactyl skeleton. I can't seem to find the pterodactyl skeleton on the bill. Can someone tell me where it is. I'm trying to understand the significance.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Seems I have come to this party a bit late. Started reading the thread last night, got to page 14 and had to go to work. Just finished up.

One thing I kept wondering about when I was first reading and getting deeper into it was what would happen if you took all the clues, and removed all religious references? Or tried to see what else you would come up with besides a religious reference. I'm not a very knowledgeable to factual history of religion, so I'm curious if you took those kind of clues that seem to point to religious things, and tried to apply them to another direction, what might you come up with then? Take religion out of the whole equation.

One other thing I got to wondering about while I was working was those game cards that pop up around here on occasion, that people seem to think have a uncanny way of predicting the future. I forget what they are called, but I'm curious if they might point to something like this. The date or any of the kind of clues that have been mentioned so far. I would look myself,but like I said, can't recall what they are called. I know it is a card game that has been around for awhile. I'm sure someone here knows what I'm talking about.

This whole thing seems so intricate, that I guess I'm just trying to fish in a different pond to see what there may be to stumble across from a different direction.

Obviously I am as intrigued as some of the rest of you are.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Yeah. It must be a conspiracy. Au Ag on the side of a mine cart in a Colorado airport can't possibly be a reference to the state's long history of gold and silver mining.

edit on 12-9-2016 by daerath because: misc

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Long Long time lurker who has been following this with interest. Anyway I don't think this has anything remotely to do with AHS or any other promotional work. It would be commercial suicide to use the imagery and themes they have chosen. In any event, its hardly gone mainstream yet has it!

Anyway, a new FB Mr Teeth post here

It's always 9-11

The image quotes John Milton (hence the inspiration for my username!) the poem being Samson Agonistes. From Wikipedia, regarding this work...

"Acts of violence are an important theme within Samson Agonistes as the play attempts to deal with revenge and the destruction of God's enemies. Michael Lieb posits that "the drama is a work of violence to its very core. It extols violence. Indeed, it exults in violence". John Coffey simply describes the action in the play as "a spectacular act of holy violence and revenge". Likewise, David Loewenstein remarks that "the destruction and vengeance depicted in Samson Agonistes, then, dramatizes a kind of awesome religious terror".

Gordon Teskey describes the plot of the work when he says, "delirious violence of the hero of Samson Agonistes, who cancels the Philistine hallucination of a unified and harmonious world". Against the backdrop of the challenge posed by suicide terrorism, Arata Takeda points to ethical implications arising from Samson's "brutal massacre committed against civilians attending a religious feast" and the following "lyrical extolment of the suicide mass murder".

One observation is that the Hajj Muslim pilgramge ends on September 14th?

Wikipedia goes on to say ... "The play itself suggests the horror within the actions through descriptive phrases, including "evil news" (line 538), "this so horrid spectacle" (line 1542), "the place of horror" (line 1550) and "the sad event" (line 1551)."

The obvious place to look is towards the Stock Market and the predicted incomming crash, however this poem reference brings a far darker angle.

Thanks JM

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

It's Mr. Teeth's facebook profile pic.Not sure about the meaning.
I'm at work now so I don't have the time to post a picture, but on the website under the praying hands there is a symbol. Has anyone seen it yet?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

the first part of the season finale of Mr Robot starts on the 14th September??

the episode is titled "eps2.9_pyth0n-pt1.p7z" if that has any relevance?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join