It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

between $99-$999 on ebay currently...

wow

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

almost - but not - Pi (3.14159265359) - or a phone number (OH area 937)(wasn't Mr teeth from OH?)

(or add the center 3 stars to the 6 and get the 9- but that's too oblique)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: drphilxr
a reply to: derfreebie

almost - but not - Pi (3.14159265359) - or a phone number (OH area 937)(wasn't Mr teeth from OH?)

(or add the center 3 stars to the 6 and get the 9- but that's too oblique)

Admittedly too oblique for my ruptured little brain,drphilxr.
And you won that short arm-wrestler, I think. The sixth
star was already addressed, besides: my igno and not reading
through the whole thread.
edit on 12-9-2016 by derfreebie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

that image is eery. Almost as if it's telling us a certain someone has arrived: "to call in haste for their destroyer." With the sat image of the Twin Towers burning in NYC, 9-11?

where did that come from?

also - im sure this has been noted by now- the snake swallowing its tail is the "ouroboros" which had some interesting ancient connotations - including the 'Nemesis' star/comet.

I hope this leads up to disclosure... Assange style.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr

Thanks for showing us that, interesting. If I had a close friend or family member who really loved this stuff I would buy one (if I had the money) lol

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: sideysid

the first part of the season finale of Mr Robot starts on the 14th September??

the episode is titled "eps2.9_pyth0n-pt1.p7z" if that has any relevance?

Thats only relevant to people who know how to write code in Python, and probably has zero to do with this.

Theres a lot of other connections that could be drawn from this. I doubt USA Network would spend the time, money and effort to disperse all these for a season finale.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

originally posted by: pigsy2400

the first part of the season finale of Mr Robot starts on the 14th September??

the episode is titled "eps2.9_pyth0n-pt1.p7z" if that has any relevance?

Thats only relevant to people who know how to write code in Python, and probably has zero to do with this.

Theres a lot of other connections that could be drawn from this. I doubt USA Network would spend the time, money and effort to disperse all these for a season finale.

I also noticed they use the Linux Kali platform. Maybe they are trying to recruit lol

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: drphilxr

that image is eery. Almost as if it's telling us a certain someone has arrived: "to call in haste for their destroyer." With the sat image of the Twin Towers burning in NYC, 9-11?

where did that come from?

also - im sure this has been noted by now- the snake swallowing its tail is the "ouroboros" which had some interesting ancient connotations - including the 'Nemesis' star/comet.

I hope this leads up to disclosure... Assange style.

I kind of think that's what's going to happen.

Release of documents so damming it'll shake up the world as we know it.

Mr. T said ppl are reading into it too much, that the answers are there to see.

What I don't understand is all of the re!igious symbolism...If it is a doc dumb by Assange, what's the religion stuff about?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

originally posted by: bobrottenchild
To all of those who thinks this event is serious just go read these: (first are paste bin links)

*Missing links, check the original post for the links: link and explanation at the end of this post*

Notice how they all talk about the same things? Use the same wording like "infekt3d" and that it's all related around an ARG?

I just can't believe how many people for how long has been on this with the glaring truth in front of their eyes. What the hell?

You sort of convinced me.. This video from 2013 links BadSelfEater with Anonymous.

I suppose it's possible to change the title of a Youtube video after uploading it but this is interesting.

I think we're dealing with an occult inner order of Anonymous. Hacker magicians.
No?

If not, maybe they need to have an occult inner order. Combine the disciplines. But this is probably just me liking the concept of merging hacking with "magic". I always liked that idea and I always saw hacking as a kind of physical analog to magic.

Or maybe David Wilcock was right, he made the claim that Anonymous is actually in some capacity a creation of a faction within the NSA that opposes the oligarchy. Interesting and fairly plausible too I would think.

At least it was captivating for a while. Now bring on the avalanche of disclosure.

Edit:

So after experimenting with the editing of this post a little I've come to the conclusion that even quoting the links in the above post by bobrottenchild will screw up the post in the exact same way as bobrottenchild's original post. So I removed the links in my quotation. If you want access you'll have to follow the link to his original post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Someone by the same name (as the channel on YouTube) posted on the Mr. Teeth FB page.

I think they added the hash tag/info to draw attention to his channel. I don't think they are affiliated but you never know!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

oh goodie.....Murdoch and Soros are Jewish, at 911 there were the dancing Jews,

therefore it follows that the falling man was killed for the Gold/silver in the vaults of the Towers...

maybe I need some sleep....anyway a great thread nonetheless

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
deleted d/p
edit on 12-9-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: dp

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

I'm not sure i follow? Kali is a pentesting OS... not really a recruitment tool. Especially since 90% of computer users have no idea how to operate Linux, let alone how to use Kali properly.

Just gonna halt there to prevent thread derailment. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat more about Kali.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
At this point, I am leaning towards a disclosure by some group.

Thinking of it in that context, and looking at all the icons and such on the bills and the other images. The wording of some things.

It points to a giant web of control, distortion, and over-all slavery of the masses to religion, be it money or deities. Looking at the Church, and the government, they operate in unison.

The governments, and the governments within the government have been hiding stuff, and doing things behind the people's backs for decades now.

Banks have been screwing the people since their inception. The newest stuff coming out about Wells Fargo only adds to it.

Corporations are feeding off the people like tape-worms, and we continue, unwittingly, to feed them willingly for things that should be made better, and last longer.

As I said, I'm leaning towards a document dump, and information dump so large it shakes up the fabric of the world.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

I'm not sure i follow? Kali is a pentesting OS... not really a recruitment tool. Especially since 90% of computer users have no idea how to operate Linux, let alone how to use Kali properly.

Just gonna halt there to prevent thread derailment. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat more about Kali.

I just meant interested in hacking. You can take classes right through the site last i knew...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
New game piece:

also, is it me, or is the countdown going faster than it was before?
edit on 12-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: quesiton

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

kali is a very useful linux flavor for hacking tools....My lil raspberry pi 3 can use it, and programs like "aircrack" (wifi password cracking) have specific compiles for it.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

www.metmuseum.org...

Albrecht Durer, Samson rending the lion...

(KJV Judges 14:6 "And the Spirit of the LORD came mightily upon him, and he rent him as he would have rent a kid, and he had nothing in his hand: but he told not his father or his mother what he had done.")
edit on 9/12/2016 by drphilxr because: ref

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr

The Hanged Man is upside down:

The Hanged Man (R) - Look at the beliefs that are causing you stress and hanging you up. To get rid of a limiting belief - create a new, opposing picture in your mind - affirm that the belief is not a reality, then generate the opposite emotion. This opposing picture will differ from the picture your physical senses are reporting to you and it is precisely in this area that change is required.

Your inability to get free of social pressures is caused when you do what other people expect or demand of you, rather than listening to your "inner" Self. Your awareness of life becomes secondary and never a direct experience. When you fear change and fight your "inner" self by accepting your environment and circumstances - you become preoccupied with material matters and refuse to accept that there is more to life than the practical, rational world. Suspend your judgments, even your expectations if you hope to receive higher knowledge - be willing now to make your mind a clear, reflective vessel.

Accept your reality - you can not deny who you are - your own "ego" has created these "false" securities. Surrendering to your reality opens the doorway to a new and "better" reality. Trust your abilities, build your plans and accept that outward appearances do not always present a true picture. Seek the "inner" light - the stability that will never change. Use your intuition and you will be able to perceive directly what is going on. You will understand that everything is working for you. You need nothing at all to complete who you are - you are always free to love and experience love, because you no longer need to cling to people or be jealous of them - you now realize that you are complete "with" or without them.

Introverted personality. Clinging to the past. Attachment. Immaturity. Refusal to accept responsibility. Selfishness. Emotional suspension, anxiety, guilt. A traitor - one who has turned his back to friends and loved ones and in effect on himself in the process.

re; Samson - lost his power when Delilah cut his hair; she betrayed him for money.
edit on 12-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

yes, he is right side up.

they are discussing this now on the MrTeeth FB site.

ADDENDUM: im going back through MrTeeth's photos. You should too.

PreRevolutionary French Aristocracy revealed in a Painting

The same painting behind Clinton and Trump in the WH, ca. 1996
edit on 9/12/2016 by drphilxr because: 2 more interesting refs added

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Do the arrangement of the dots here mean anything?

Are they braille, or do they represent a numerical sequence?

3 1 2
1 4 1

You missed one ... in the middle of the pentagram.
It's a 6 also, giving us St. John's tag too.

It's been speculated that it means then death of the petro dollar as all the countries link up.

See the following:

edit on 12-9-2016 by sideysid because: .

edit on 12-9-2016 by sideysid because: .

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join