It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
also on the website www.badselfeater.com... - if you wait and watch the timer for a couple of minutes, there is an image that deblurs and it looks like a close up of a building with a walkway / drive in the center, I am at work so dont have access to Photoshop but i reckon that if you turned up the contrast etc , there would be something in the darkness that becomes visible.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Others have also mentioned this but I thought it could bear being repeated:

There are also quite a few corporations depicted on the front, 18 on the left, 14 on the right, with one on either side of the word MAMMON inside the scrollwork. The use of all these logos poses opposition to the claims that this is Viral Marketing, at least for mainstream entertainment, as the companies that are listed control most of the media and licensing all of the logos would be near impossible.

I think the effort being put into this project is quite impressive. This doesn't seem like the work of some random guy.

From the AR15 forum:

The original bills were described to be of extremely high quality, which led some people to believe that they possibly could have been printed on bleached bills. While the variety of the places that these have been found suggest that there is a widespread group behind it, others speculate that it could potentially be one or a few people posting the “discovery” under different accounts.

Who has the ability to print quality bills like this? We're not talking about simple paper here, going by the description they seem somewhat authentic.

I don't know, mystifying. I guess we'll see if anything happens on the 14th. It reminds me of the Georgia Guidestones, a lot of effort was put into this.

a reply to: onehuman

The card game is called Illuminati. That's it. Popularly referred to as the Illuminati card game.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

if in windows drag your window into split mode, or resize the window into a more mobile friendly size. Otherwise try your phone. I did see the pterodactyl when using my phone... on the phone the portrait view will have the small bill and the hands, cart, etc. Landscape will show the regular site.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The reality of the events being talked about will happen when they will happen. I am leary of saying this all begins Wednesday.

People have only flown for the last hundred or so years. So its a broader definition than just "wednesday".

Although pig faced men is pretty specific. Pilots and crew with oxygen masks, for instance. Or soldiers with gas masks...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

undoubtedly all of this is fiat currency/ reserve/ petrodollar related.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Would this address also have anything to do with the Panama papers? Another leak dump coming?

ATS link.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Many companies whose logos are on the bill, are subject to these leaks.

Perhaps I'm over thinking this.

While i don't think there is any over thinking involved here because this is pretty fascinating, I can tell you that the Panama address in that whois belongs only to WHOISGUARD. Any domain owner who wishes to protect personal information can usually set a whois protection. Most of the time it's done by that company and will always show up as Panama.

Forgive me for posting partially through reading. The symbolism is all over the place! You guys notice the Disney "D' and the Mac Apple logo overlaid in the scrolling at the bottom of the bill? Also the all seeing eye in the upper right, and "weaving spiders come not here" in the upper left? Probably been covered already, since i still have a few pages to go. Theres also something that looks like cuneiform writing written very small at the bottom center of the image.

Also, this could be an ARG (alternate reality game). Something akin to cicada group's decryption puzzles that are nearly impossible to crack.
edit on 12-9-2016 by AnonyMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Not sure if this is new as of this morning, or if I simply just now noticed it; but there is now an option to play music on the bottom right of the Badselfeater page.
Opera, I believe.

Oh, and the aforementioned "loading dock / entryway is actually a video, 22 minutes and 1 second in length. If you watch it, it appears to be a collection of still frame shots.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Was that mark on Drudge noticed on the 10th? Just asking because it is still there.

Thank you LaughingGod, the minute I saw it I felt pretty silly for not remembering it. Had a over the hill moment there. It comes it goes....

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: wuforde
I'm sorry, I'm not sure I follow. Is the pterodactyl on the bill. I can't find it. If it is, maybe it's a symbol for oil. Some say oil comes from dinosaur bones. I also haven't seen anyone acknowledge the "we kill God all day everyday". What could that mean?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnMilton

So does the Exaltation of Holy Cross !!
I don't know what to think , Hopefully nothing bad happens , I feel like it's disclosure of some kind.
Who knows...we'll just have to wait , which I'm very bad at !

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: wuforde
I see. We are having a misunderstanding. I knew about that pterodactyl. That's from badselfeater.com. That's how I knew about the pterodactyl In The first place. I'm asking can the pterodactyl be found on the full size beast bill. The one with trump and Clinton on the front and the dragon on the back. If not, that's even more significant weight to be placed on the symbolism of the dead bird. Thank you for trying, though. That was energy spent on your part to help another person understand👍

Also does anyone have any thoughts about "we kill God all day every day". Can that mean something more than the cliche America is sodom and gamorrah schtick?
edit on 12-9-2016 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I like the name of the video "Servants of the State for Your Good"

Domain Name: BADSELFEATER.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: www.enom.com...
Name Server: DNS1.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
Name Server: DNS2.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
Updated Date: 25-jul-2016
Creation Date: 23-mar-2016
Expiration Date: 23-mar-2017
edit on 2016-09-12T09:35:50-05:00am912amMon, 12 Sep 2016 09:35:50 -050035am9 by canDarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Just replying to this thread so I can revisit on Wednesday

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobrottenchild
To all of those who thinks this event is serious just go read these: (first are paste bin links)

*Missing links, check the original post for the links: link and explanation at the end of this post*

Notice how they all talk about the same things? Use the same wording like "infekt3d" and that it's all related around an ARG?

I just can't believe how many people for how long has been on this with the glaring truth in front of their eyes. What the hell?

You sort of convinced me.. This video from 2013 links BadSelfEater with Anonymous.

I suppose it's possible to change the title of a Youtube video after uploading it but this is interesting.

I think we're dealing with an occult inner order of Anonymous. Hacker magicians.
No?

If not, maybe they need to have an occult inner order. Combine the disciplines. But this is probably just me liking the concept of merging hacking with "magic". I always liked that idea and I always saw hacking as a kind of physical analog to magic.

Or maybe David Wilcock was right, he made the claim that Anonymous is actually in some capacity a creation of a faction within the NSA that opposes the oligarchy. Interesting and fairly plausible too I would think.

At least it was captivating for a while. Now bring on the avalanche of disclosure.

Edit:

So after experimenting with the editing of this post a little I've come to the conclusion that even quoting the links in the above post by bobrottenchild will screw up the post in the exact same way as bobrottenchild's original post. So I removed the links in my quotation. If you want access you'll have to follow the link to his original post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-9-2016 by TheLaughingGod because: Because those links will mutilate your post.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21234635]pigsy2/post]
a reply to: sideysid

the first part of the season finale of Mr Robot starts on 4th September??

the episode is titled "eps2.9_pyth0n-pt1.p7z" if that has any relevance?

I just checked and it is. I watch replays online. Didn't know when it "airs". I dont think it has to do with this, was just recommending it to another member. I makes me think of a cross between fightclub and v for vendetta. I saw similarities with this..

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
More game pieces in play:

Mr. Teeth FB page

Addressing other posts:

I don't think the pterodactyl is on the beast bill, but I have seen some posts elsewhere (arcom, I think) wihch tracked down the origin of the image and iirc, it was related to some petroleum company.

The cuneiform spells out Babylon, as noted in one of the images in the OP.

My very first post in this thread was a whois and ipindetail of badselfeater.com, I later found federalbeast.com was registered on the same day; the day of the Brussels bombing, whether or not that is relevant is yet to be seen.

Not too long before the countdown expires now, sp whatever purpose the game has could be soon revealed.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: wuforde

Isn't a chinese UAV translated to the name Pterodactyl? I think Saudi is buying some

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Google maps: 52.479389, 62.185713

edit on 12-9-2016 by sideysid because: .

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: sideysid

I saw the coords in the 4chan thread, from where do they come?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join