It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, i'm tired, but ready to unload

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:
(post by DevoiD removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
*Meanwhile Darkinsider furiously trawls the ATS search function for more material.
Never thought you'd actually get this far did you son?

There are various levels of "secret space programs", so surely varying levels of competence but letting the semi illiterate janitor find out all your secrets then go blabbing (or not) about it on the internet seems below- dare I even say- NASA.

This right here👍

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I have a feeling this will be more like the Green Lady thread then not.
If I was you, since you are much more "UP" on things, to look harder and add this to what you already know an double check before jumping on the "fake" determination.

Besides....in every other thread the shill has argued with the nay-sayers, and the thread by now would have run into post battles. The OP is acting decidedly cautiously ethical.
THAT alone should have had your "spidey-senses tingling.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

If only they were all that easy to call.

Somebody has taken the time to build a long term, technologically convincing (almost prophetic) series of claims around "New Physics", SSP's, SAP's, BT's etc. then people go and tread all over it like this.

Truth is out there...just not ITT.

Edit:

originally posted by: Caver78

The OP is acting decidedly cautiously ethical.
THAT alone should have had your "spidey-senses tingling.

LOL....please explain what "decidedly cautiously ethical" is and why senses should be tingling.
Edit:
Just noticed: you am tiype worsse than he!
Dont bother explaining- I now realise it was a typo and apologies.

edit on 9-9-2016 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

Hi Darkinsider...

I am not stating my position on whether i believe you or not, but more of an observation.

I have seen threads like this that come up over the years on many many occasions and they all follow the same line as yours has thus far.

My issue is, that you stated over and over for at least the first 10 pages of this thread you couldn't and wouldn't reveal more information, than go onto drop some more information that is very specific and it is not what you mentioned previously. So you have in a sense, gone against what you stated over and over again in the first instance.

You went from stating that we have traveled to the stars and beyond, to artificially created aliens that are visiting us. The information you have provided so far, is available in most places on ATS and the internet if you go-to the right places or look at some other fringe sites.

I personally dont understand your caution in the first instance which you then went on to "reveal" more information.

I am just calling your own posts into doubt and what you said you would reveal and then wouldn't and then revealed more anyway.

I am not calling you a liar, more reviewing and analyzing the differences in your own posts and what you said and didnt say and then said.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: VerveStentor

Provide something that shows they did...because just saying it doesn't prove a thing.

The government and big corps can hide things from public view for years, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. For example you may recall the UK propaganda-TV corporation BBC covered up rife paedophilia within its organization for over 50 years and it is only recently being revealed. That's an open secret known only to top brass for 50 years, denied at every level until someone was brave enough to come out and force an investigation.

My point is if a secret is required to be kept hidden, it will be until somebody is brave enough to come forward.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I'm going to risk my life, to tell you nothing. Nice approach. Except it's incredibly stupid. And when combined with tangible deflection, and vague embellishments - you're recreating every famous bullsh*t artist who ever existed.
edit on 9-9-2016 by ALLoftheLIES because: addition

edit on 9-9-2016 by ALLoftheLIES because: edit profanity

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hey ATSers, I chimed in early on in this thread supporting the OP. I just thought I'd write another post reinforcing my position. I have no idea whether the OP is telling the truth or not. I have no problem myself suspending judgement and allowing the OP to tell what he will or won't. It doesn't mean I believe his story or disbelieve it. I am content to approach what he has to say with an open mind. Why not let him tell what he will instead of trying to call real or fake from the armchair?

How would you (random member) know either way? If you do, perhaps it is you who should have authored this thread. Perhaps it is you who should be 'telling all'. If you haven't revealed your secret knowledge, how could you possibly claim any authority to say either way? Why should we believe you when you cry 'fake!' any more than we should believe him?

I also think that the 'fake!' criers also add validity to the thread as the average truth seeker on this subject is more likely to see the frenzied attempts at debunking as attempts at dissuading the casual reader from looking more deeply into the OP's claims.

All this 'move along, nothing to see here' stuff tends to get some people more intrigued than a less impassioned dismissal. Just a friendly thought to you debunker types. Readers will make up their own minds as to what they decide to believe. You hanging around shouting 'fake!' every ten minutes might actually be helping to bolster the OP's credibility with your zeal.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

If only they were all that easy to call.

Somebody has taken the time to build a long term, technologically convincing (almost prophetic) series of claims around "New Physics", SSP's, SAP's, BT's etc. then people go and tread all over it like this.

Truth is out there...just not ITT.

Hey juki. Please clarify the above.

Also good to see you again.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Double checked twice....conclusion solid and nearly unanimous with those here in the "know" that have seen this thread. Sorry guys.

Also nothing like the greenlady thread.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Thank you for coming back to the thread.

I am a skeptic, but many years in and around the military has taught me to always be open-minded. I have seen some things that are unexplainable and that most people would put you in a nice, cozy, padded suite if you told them.

Can you state which advanced radar system is used? And by which defense contractor? I take it from your posts that it is Lockheed.

QT

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

When you stop at a traffic light, cars on the other side, cars behind you...it all seems normal. The lift-offs are taking off right in front of our eyes. SpaceX is a distraction.

so are we talking about cloaking devices or dimensional shifts?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkinsider

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: QuantumNTelsa

Is this LRDR by Lockheed that you speak of?
Or maybe SBIRS?

Neither. These are free standing crafts of various sizes. They do not require and rocket propulsion. It is based upon anti-matter, and can take off from a stable position and leave our atmosphere in less than 65 seconds. Depending on atmospheric conditons, there has been the sighting of strange anomalous streams of pulsating residue caused by our atmosphere which at the time may contain a high level of moisture and humidity. Most flights leave nothing. Although, there have been video enthusiasts in CO that may have caught a small glimpse of one of our craft shooting straight up for a brief second or two.
Peace
KD

Is this the video you mention?

I can say without hesitation. You did a nice job of finding one of the few videos that caught one of our ships departing from CO.

Peace
KD

Why would a hypersonic craft be traveling in a parabola from the ground *back* to the Earth? Wouldn't that result in a crash? The video is showing bugs and debris. This is so obviously a hoax it's sad this is being allowed to continue.

edit on 9-9-2016 by ZeroSumWinner because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Thoughts:

Reality on this planet has many tiers. The higher the tier, the more working knowledge is available (more complexity) meaning one is actually living the knowledge of that particular tier, not just hearing or reading about it and believing or disbelieving it.

Scads of people knew the NSA was collecting people's communications and could illegally and easily spy on anyone it chose. People knew this yet couldn't prove it, and this fact kept being beaten back into the fringe layer by debunkers and skeptics, etc., etc.

Then Edward Snowden went public on behalf the American people and what he revealed became mainstream. The dam was broken. The government couldn't deny it.

The government is allowing the dripping of information about secret space programs, advanced craft and breakaway civilizations into mass consciousness but it refuses to verify it in a mainstream way. That is how they maintain control. I first found out about this subject in 2000-2001. Since that time, many have come forward with similar information at great personal cost.

A force more powerful than governmental factions who work to maintain control over the release of this information would have to break the dam. There's a fierce and ongoing battle over disclosure and how much which, of course, is not news.

Knowledge isn't really useful unless it can be utilized to change one's life for the better. That's what I've found anyway.

Darkinsider, I understand you as attempting to build another bridge in your own way. I wouldn't describe you as a whistle blower but rather as someone who wants to make a connection from where you're at to those who don't have the same access.

I kind of lost my train of thought so I'll leave it there for now.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroSumWinner

I watched the video and thought the same as far as the course of "it". The news woman did say that they combined several videos and only the portions where you could see it because it was traveling too fast. Maybe this is the reason that it looks like it is tracking oddly.

QT

edit on 9/9/2016 by QuantumNTelsa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'm not ready to call this one.
Could be the real deal.
Could be another cellar-dweller with too much time on their hands.
Personally, I don't accept the concept of internet anonymity, so one needs perhaps to ask, why is this being revealed to us at this time.

No offence to the OP, but it's the disclosure that I question more than the topic at hand.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elbereth
If the US truly had the technology available to reach the stars with manned missions, surely the intelligence agencies of Russia and China would have knowledge of this. These countries would also be well aware of the immense defense implications of this type of capability, and yet I see no indications in our relations with these countries that they are acting in ways consistent with this type of knowledge. Quite the opposite, our defense prowess is being challenged across the board by countries great and small, from China's outrageous South China Sea claims and activities, to Russia's reckless intercepts of our patrol aircraft, to Kim Jong-un's nuclear gamesmanship and even to the Iranian's and their bizarre maritime tactics in the Persian Gulf.

If the US did in fact wield a host of super-advanced space technologies, wouldn't we be seeing countries acting with a level of caution and circumspection in regards to the US disproportionate to our known and on the books ability to project power? I don't see it....at all.

I've thought about that too, and it perplexes me why, in the current situation, such a space program would not be revealed just for those geopolitical reasons.

There are a number of possibilites.

1) Most obviously, there is no such super-advanced space capability---it's all tall tales, or perhaps cover-stories for other more-mundane intelligence activities.

2) Intelligence compartmentalization has been successful: rivals don't actually know the degree of capability and technology. They might detect something in orbit, but that's it; just a few pings and then it's gone, which could mean anything. Without any further hard knowledge, they can't make any conclusion---they would not advocate to their political bosses to base policy and actions on rumors from internet message boards.

3) The super advanced technology does not lead itself to successful military capability on its own, or, like nuclear ICBM's, is too powerful or uncontrolled, to be successful at advancing US political goals. Realistically, what would the US do that's different? Already it could bomb disputed island reefs occupied by Chinese, but at what cost and consequence? What difference does it make if it's a B-2 dropping bombs and cruise missiles vs a B-5 with a phaser cannon?

4) The other sides decide that until the US reveals such technology and explicitly puts it into practice overtly, there is no reason to act as if it exists. If no US diplomat, and virtually no general, politician, think-tank or foreign government believes this technology is exists or is real, then the US will not act in such a way as if it is real.

5) there is some understood 'balance of power' agreement---"They" already know enough about the technology to develop it themselves as a military capability like the US, so the quiet secret agreement between the principals is "Don't ask, don't tell" in order to prevent a new arms race and Cold War. They would keep it from the politicians who would probably have more overtly nationalistic and dangerous attitudes for their own political advancement.
edit on 9-9-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

This sure is an interesting thread and topic. You, are also very interesting for obvious reasons.

My one question is to you. If you could pick one thing to tell us here on ATS, that is surely something that majority of us would find hard to comprehend. What would it be, that you feel you know and not many others know?

As that needs to be something you tell here. Otherwise you will end up another ghost in the machine that does not advance us. However nice it is of you to post here telling ATS users this.

-- The going to other planets and meeting up with extra terrestrials should be in context amazing to hear but every 2nd rate movie features that, so we can imagine it. Basically everything you have mentioned so far.

Maybe the one thing that I have really not seen much ever speculated or even mentioned is the occupants of the alien crafts. For a very long time, crafts visiting our planet have crew members that are Advanced Artificial Intelligent [beings].
They have been created by advanced EBE's and have been sent with specific mission, explorations and have gone way beyond the earth. Their are numerous 'civilizations' out there in various stages of scientific development. We are not the lowest form, but far from the highest form.

Peace
KD

Well I do appreciate the very interesting and informative response, so thanks. One thing I would like to add, is there any chance you could gain or get some form of photo or clipping or something that could be looked at. I understand that if as you say, you are in a sensitive position then this may be hard. However, it would make a grand movement forward in the right direction for something we can work with.

Peace anyway,

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
After reading all this nonsense it seems that many just can't wrap their mind around the possibilities of a secret space program or a moon base. So I will throw some numbers out there and you tell me if I am crazy or not.

The space shuttle over the years has done 135 missions. Many sending up secret cargo and others satellites. The space shuttle can hold a payload of 65,000 lbs. That's 32,500 tons. Over the years that is a total of 4,487,500 tons. The international space station weighs a mere 450 tons. So lets put that into perspective. Divide that 450/4387500. That is enough to build 9,750 international space stations. Let's put that into more perspective. The twin towers weigh in at 500,000 tons each, 110 floors, 1,362 ft tall. That is enough payload to build 9 towers.

With that said, many of you believe that space travel is just not possible. The international space station orbits earth at 17,000 mph (mach22) The Moon is roughly 237,985 miles from the Earth. In 1969 it took Apollo 11 3 days to get to the Moon traveling at 39,000mph (mach 71). The "New Horizon 2006" space satellite travels at 58,000mph (mach 102) and takes 6 hours to get to the Moon.

Is it possible to have secret space command? Yes.
Is it possible to have a moon base? Yes.
Is it possible to travel in space at high speeds? Yes.
Does the government lie? Yes.
Does math lie? No.
edit on 9-9-2016 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
If you are afraid this could put your job in jeopardy, understood.

But please explain why disclosure could endanger the "United States". That doesn't make sense.

Also, did you intend to say the U.S. has crafts that can go to a planet outside our solar system, land, and return to Earth in 7 or 8 days?
You might want to clarify that.
edit on 9/9/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join