It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, i'm tired, but ready to unload

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Maybe this should be in Really Above Top Secret. But I am locked out.

Americans, and for the world population. We have been to the stars beyond
our solar system. Not just probes, but actual manned missions from CO, and CA, military bases.

Yes, I know...where are the sources, the links..........forgetaboutit. I am there, I have seen it, It is happening every 4 months from multiple lift off location between CA, NV and CO.

It is dark projects, and I do not have access to some of the details. However, without blowing my cover, Watch Lockheed very closely. I am not tryng to expose our dark projects, would never do that. But follow aviation, janes defence, DOD, CIA, DIA, NSA as a few of job opennings?

Some bread crumbs......more will come. But.....these are matters of life or death.......so, my first reply about skunk works.....It is highly secure and very limited info can be ascertained publicly......but, I have turned whistle blower.......but I am very careful. Yes, we have been to the stars..manned missions.

Peace
KD

(post by BestinShow removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkinsider
but, I have turned whistle blower.......

Whistleblowers usually have something more tangible than a wild claim with no details or evidence.

edit on 9/7/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
and how is it that nobody seems to notice these manned launches from Colorado and Nevada?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

i don't doubt it for a minute.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
and how is it that nobody seems to notice these manned launches from Colorado and Nevada?

Yes, I am ready and prepared for the skeptics, which you all should be. But I am telling you it is happening, and regularly.

I am sure of it, know it, but because of security, and my own safety.....I just wanted to let the believers know...it is real and it has been happening since 1970

Maybe I made an honest mistake in posting.
but, I felt compelled to say something
before I pass away. I have no reason to believe
that will happen, I am in very good shape....
but if something happens....now you know

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

You didn't answer the question.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Do you know anything about the coming event this October?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Do you know anything about the coming event this October?

Completely honestly, which event? Yes I am aware of events up through December.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

I am sorry, what specifically is the question you wish me to answer? I will, if I can, but ask me a direct question and I promise to respond.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

The nosey elf wants to know what you know. Spill it. I forgot to say please. Please?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Copy/pasted.

edit on 7-9-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

It correlates to 9/11/01-- The Twin Towers, and 11/13/15--The Paris attack last November.

Ares has been satisfied, and I don't have all the details yet. An intense knowledge of Astrology would give the most clues about this.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Are you sure of it or do you know it? Bit of a difference there.

Also, why hasn't anyone local to these "4 monthly liftoffs" say anything?

Seems a bit, rediculous, if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkinsider

I am sorry, what specifically is the question you wish me to answer? I will, if I can, but ask me a direct question and I promise to respond.

Peace
KD

So is this a result of back engineering or our own ideas?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

What stars systems have we been to? What kind of propulsion do we use in the ships? How many crew? Are they black triangles ships? Have we met ET on their own planets?

STM

edit on 7-9-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Copy/pasted.

Thank you. When you stop at a traffic light, cars on the other side, cars behind you...it all seems normal. The lift-offs are taking off right in front of our eyes. SpaceX is a distraction. CO, NV, CA....that is where they are being sent from. I am sorry, I know, it sounds like a tease...but, I am telling you the truth. Radar records can show this, but, I cannot tell you where to look...I'd be in danger. I know, hard to believe. But that is the truth.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

No offence, random person on the Internet, but if there were multiple liftoffs every year, people would see it and it would be all over the Internet.

It's not like you can hide a massive rocket taking off.
edit on 792016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

No offence, random person on the Internet, but if there were multiple liftoffs every year, people would see it and it would be all over the Internet.

It's not like you can hide a massive rocket taking off.

Well, he didn't exactly say they were rockets.

I don't see how a glorified bottle rocket would get to the stars in any decent time frame.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

The nosey elf wants to know what you know. Spill it. I forgot to say please. Please?

Thanks Night!! nd that would be my initial and demanding request as well. I will share more, but PLEASE understand,
this is the most sensitive information that the American government has kept away/hidden from the public. I need to be very careful, and will be communicative...but careful. But now that I have spoken up....keep your eyes on Black Project budgets in the September GAO Budget submission for 2018.

Peace
KD

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join