It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Ok, i'm tired, but ready to unload

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

Psst. It isn't closed. I agree though, those who don't believe are awesome.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkinsider
Good morning. At the advice and encouragement of many of you via PM's.

I am officially Closing Down this thread. I am not going to be baited into releasing information that is sensitive and could expose me or do harm to the United States.

I thank all of those who have been positive, have understood the extremely sensitive nature of the work I am involved in and the need to be careful.

For the doubters of me, or the skeptics of the whole subject. No worries. That is what makes ATS great.

Pleace to All Of You.
KD

*****Thread Closed By OP ******

Too funny OP!!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

the one thing touched on so far in this long, nebulous thread - Neil Armstrongs many cryptic statementsand his facial microexpressions - very revealing if you look closely and study psychoanalytics.

I follow the Kubrick school of thought on some shenanigans to do with our space "program'. From it's inceptionvia Von Braun (and his famous, few cryptic words about it) and Operation paperclip, through Apollo. The Shining's plot inversion is the first confessional clue, and Kubrick ends his confession with prophecy in Eyes wide shut.

Glad to hear that we have until 2018 to prepare - and to hear the rest of your story, lol!
Please try to precede actual events by a good amount of months to - "cushion our shock"

edit on 9/10/2016 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/10/2016 by drphilxr because: spelling! always spelling!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Sort of a weak move on the OP's part...

1. Make fantastic claims with generic conspiracy info
2. People ask for any proof beyond because I say so or your interpretation of a Neil Armstrong video from YouTube.
3. Take my ball and go home under the guise of Infosec

For 5 years I had a clearance badge , 2 of them it was a red badge and for 1 of those years I worked on a compartmentalized project above that. There are ways you can say info, there is proof you can give to help validate or give any credence to what you are saying without breaking Infosec.

As for your "you have secured yourself" cool story.. the only way to secure yourself online is by not being online. I know lemme guess, you run TOR or TAILS or something else and you think that makes you safe..

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The thread is now officially closed.

It's closed due to staff review and because staff would like to have a chat with the OP.

OP: Please check your private messages. You have a very important message from the ATS staff, which is time sensitive.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join