It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, i'm tired, but ready to unload

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Darkinsider

originally posted by: QuantumNTelsa
a reply to: Darkinsider

Is this LRDR by Lockheed that you speak of?
Or maybe SBIRS?

Neither. These are free standing crafts of various sizes. They do not require and rocket propulsion. It is based upon anti-matter, and can take off from a stable position and leave our atmosphere in less than 65 seconds. Depending on atmospheric conditons, there has been the sighting of strange anomalous streams of pulsating residue caused by our atmosphere which at the time may contain a high level of moisture and humidity. Most flights leave nothing. Although, there have been video enthusiasts in CO that may have caught a small glimpse of one of our craft shooting straight up for a brief second or two.
Peace
KD

Is this the video you mention?

I can say without hesitation. You did a nice job of finding one of the few videos that caught one of our ships departing from CO.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mersaultdies
I only recently joined ATS and I certainly hope to continue using it.

However, I have to say I am surprised by the lack of scepticism from the majority of posters on this thread, the willingness to accept at face value vague comments dripped out over multiple posts with no substantiation.

Why would an insider spend so long on this forum spilling information over a range of posts, rather than summarising key details with substantiating evidence in one cogent post and getting it to as wide an audience as possible?
Why would an insider violate a confidentiality agreement in confirming actions that have taken place within and related to his workplace?
Why would an insider who is happy to let us know that the US military is manning spacecrafts alongside ETs, setting up bases on other planets for resource purposes and hiding all of this from the general public think he wouldn't be in trouble for 'confirming' these things?
Why write posts with a tone that begs questions but offers little in verifiable information, in the way that attention-seeking fakes do?

Based on what has been said so far I can only currently conclude that this is nonsense. Out of the many inconsistencies in the 'story' the best has to be that these advanced ETs in some way want humans to prosper! Yet, they collude in secret with US government agencies to explore space, hide it from the rest of humanity and allow a corrupt, oligarchical financial system to lead the vast majority of people into debt slavery under centralised, unelected governance. Can the OP please pass on all of our thanks to the aliens if he ever passes them in the lift? Cheers.

By the way, I fully believe that organisations on this world have far more advanced technology than the public are aware of. I would also love it if humans had been to other planets, explored beyond the solar system and had contact with aliens. It is all very well to have an open mind but without critical thinking you can't sort the truth from the BS.

I have no issue with what you believe, and want to discredit. I simply came to this forum, to tell the public, using this forum, what I know to be true. Either you believe it or you don't. It has no effect on the truth.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: mersaultdies

I think the skeptics are mostly just ignoring this thread.

And that is perfectly fine. I am trying to reach the people who believe. Who have had their own experiences that they cannot explain. Only hoping for some reason to believe. That was my objective. I am working in the network of this mystery and wanted to let the believers know that it is true. It is happening even as we write to one another.

Skepticism is not a bad thing. However, no matter what sometimes, nothing will ever satisfy their closed minds, and in some cases, their lust for hatred is scary.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I personally don't buy this at all. Possible? Sure something of this sort could be possible, but without evidence you can't expect anyone to believe.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
While many of you wait for the OP to drop by and give some other info (which may or may not be vague or a repeat of what we've already heard before on here), here's some blasts from the Past:

Gary McKinnon Uncovers U.S. Off-Planet Space Navy? - from 2006

NAVY Space Command Uncovered - 2009 from zorgon...everyone remember him?

Retired US Marine claims he spent 17 years on MARS protecting five human colonies from Martians

This one here was one of my favorites

Updates - Answers from an Alien from Andromeda

Of course the majority of these discussions dried up and died.

So OP can you tell us if this ex-marine really did live on Mars? There are even more threads on here about secret space ops.

Problem is: many of them conflict. Wondering if your information will conflict also.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
So there have been some new lights in the nighttime sky that almost look like something is taking off from the area just past where a normal satellite orbit would be. It is a bright flash then a couple of dimmer flashes where the original flash appeared.

So are the reasons we are not seeing these "take offs" because they are happening just outside our orbit and not from the ground?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
Okay, what do these ships look like? Can you give longitude/latitude coordinates?

Can you provide any information beyond questionable conjectures and bold claims?

The ships have been evolving from your standard round sphere 100-150 feet or 48 meters in diameter. There have been cylinder shaped craft which are used to transport supplies, experiments and equipment to build bases. Triangle craft are also being used. However the standard flying saucer craft is the predominant method of travel into the solar system.

The latitude is within the 37 to 39 degree line. I cannot share the longitude to much risk. But with one, it should not be difficult to find a pattern.

Peace
KD
edit on 8-9-2016 by Darkinsider because: added content

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

This sure is an interesting thread and topic. You, are also very interesting for obvious reasons.

My one question is to you. If you could pick one thing to tell us here on ATS, that is surely something that majority of us would find hard to comprehend. What would it be, that you feel you know and not many others know?

As that needs to be something you tell here. Otherwise you will end up another ghost in the machine that does not advance us. However nice it is of you to post here telling ATS users this.

-- The going to other planets and meeting up with extra terrestrials should be in context amazing to hear but every 2nd rate movie features that, so we can imagine it. Basically everything you have mentioned so far.

Maybe the one thing that I have really not seen much ever speculated or even mentioned is the occupants of the alien crafts. For a very long time, crafts visiting our planet have crew members that are Advanced Artificial Intelligent [beings].
They have been created by advanced EBE's and have been sent with specific mission, explorations and have gone way beyond the earth. Their are numerous 'civilizations' out there in various stages of scientific development. We are not the lowest form, but far from the highest form.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

I personally don't buy this at all. Possible? Sure something of this sort could be possible, but without evidence you can't expect anyone to believe.

I'm not selling anything. You can choose to believe or not. I am not here to force any belief, revelation on anyone. Just sharing what I can and what I know with this community.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
ok sorry for being angry its just because i dont believe you

I am not offended in any way. Not to worry. I am not forcing anything on you. Perhaps over time, you may come across something that will change you mind. In the meantime.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Yes, that is correct. We have traveled out of our own solar system. As to my knowledge, not very far because of the vastness and simply not knowing, the decision has been to establish bases within our solar system. Explorations from these locations due then go out past our solar system to explore, map and comprehend so new and very exciting findings which have yet to be shared with anyone but the program. There is a contingent of 40 to 50, it varies, scientists, astronomers, astrobiologist's and and other support people at each of the three sites. This does not include military personnel.

Peace

KD

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Again Thank You for what you CAN do in getting us thinking!

In talking thru measuring your moral dilemma in telling us anything, I find that reassuring and not nefarious in any way.
You appear to be someone trying to adhere to a standard of ethics, yet trying to find a way to signal to us what are the "right questions" to be asking.

Since you've indicated "something" is coming down the pike, again can I ask?

Is it possible for you to give us a "loose" timeline?
Spring, summer, fall etc....

Also just cause NightStar is such a huge sweetie,
Can you put to rest either way if stuff like the Ashtar command, Galactic federation and such is total bunkum?
That would rule out multiple types of aliens we "think" are real, while not pinning you down into specifics.

I know to a degree Cory Goode has mentioned we're off-world with bases as well as Leer and others. I have surmised they are either full of manure or a counter-intel project to gage how the public will respond to a project such as you have mentioned.

Trying to ask questions that don't compromise you, yet give us some breadcrumbs.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I need to log off. Although before I do, I know a few wanted to know what this ET species looks like. As I have stated. That is not my area. But, as I have also stated, I know a colleague who has access to the information. I have been told by her that they in fact are grey ebe's. As described by a number of abductees, their accounts are consistent and accurate.

Peace
KD
edit on 9-9-2016 by Darkinsider because: added a word

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: QuantumNTelsa

Is this LRDR by Lockheed that you speak of?
Or maybe SBIRS?

Neither. These are free standing crafts of various sizes. They do not require and rocket propulsion. It is based upon anti-matter, and can take off from a stable position and leave our atmosphere in less than 65 seconds. Depending on atmospheric conditons, there has been the sighting of strange anomalous streams of pulsating residue caused by our atmosphere which at the time may contain a high level of moisture and humidity. Most flights leave nothing. Although, there have been video enthusiasts in CO that may have caught a small glimpse of one of our craft shooting straight up for a brief second or two.
Peace
KD

Is this the video you mention?

I can say without hesitation. You did a nice job of finding one of the few videos that caught one of our ships departing from CO.

Peace
KD

Thank you.
So the base must be located in one of the big reservoirs off of 56 and Clay in Denver CO.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Many people run to the easiest path "He's lying" and they get no advantage from it, open your minds, take it with a grain of salt, don't shut it out. If you see hundreds of people running around saying something there most likely is some truth to it, might not be a lot of truth but there is some. The line gets blurred when the information has to be first perceived and then relayed, it's already modified twice and the next person who hears it will have to go through the same process. So there is truth there somewhere.

Anyways much of what is said in this thread I respect, I was at first skeptical, but many of the claims do align with what I've believed. Less the thought of some exorbitant number of alien species running amok our planet(Sending a probe is far times easier) and more of mankind going on missions they'd rather not let simpletons know about. After all, aliens are denied but not the occurrence of the UFO and we all know of SR71, it's retired now so there must be something better than it. We can also see how clear and open the are about SR-72 capable of Mach 6, there's clearly something 'hidden' as the best chips are NEVER on the table. We've had rocket tech for about 50+ years now, and we've been to the moon within the first 20 years of rocket tech. It's hard to believe with far times more technology we can't do better.

My question to you, do you know anything of the moon? Can you state whether it's unnatural? Are there bases there? Is it a natural satellite? I don't know what it is but I'm obsessed with it and feel there's a lot about it which is untold.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I need to log off. Although before I do, I know a few wanted to know what this ET species looks like. As I have stated. That is not my area. But, as I have also stated, I know a colleague who has access to the information. I have been told by her that they in fact are grey ebe's. As described by a number of abductees, their accounts are consistent and accurate.

Peace
KD

Thank you! Aren't some greys good and some bad? I have heard of the typical child sized ones and also tall ones. I don't trust them as they take people against their will.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: VerveStentor

Provide something that shows they did...because just saying it doesn't prove a thing.

Oh wait the whole premise of this thread is based off one person saying it is real...yet providing nothing to back the claim.

But feel free to provide anything other than just speculation they aren't disbanded.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

No they see it for what it is...that is why it is where it is.

Skunkworks the home to any and all things made up...no backing of the claim needed.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: VerveStentor

I see the OP hasn't addressed it yet...says alot.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
*Meanwhile Darkinsider furiously trawls the ATS search function for more material.
Never thought you'd actually get this far did you son?

There are various levels of "secret space programs", so surely varying levels of competence but letting the semi illiterate janitor find out all your secrets then go blabbing (or not) about it on the internet seems below- dare I even say- NASA.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join