It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, i'm tired, but ready to unload

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I thank you for your respond it does seem to coincide with a few publications, back in 1958 when nasa wanted to nuke the moon, they wanted to detonate a 2 Ton Kinetic nuclear missile deep inside a crater which would make it hard to see from earth.(They probably did)

As well as it stands that the moon had terraformed earth and make life here liveable as well as we have no clue as to how it was formed. It's been unnatural from the day we've learnt about it but quickly dusted under the rug. All that coupled with the fact it has no atmosphere, anything built there is there to stay. Also makes sense, that image of "Non-terrestrial officers". Thanks bud, do continue with your thread, whether you're the real deal or not, there's no harm in believing.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkinsider
There are open domain sites on the internet that, if you inquiry, you can start to see some unusual activities. Here is an example...EXAMPLE, no secrets divulged here Source Example of an internet query

There's almost $1B worth of contracts on that page alone. Serious business.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

do the people involved feel special, gity, or smug.....? Or do they feel the weight of what is a sacred duty?

No, there is no sense of being special, guilty or smug. There is an overwhelming sense of pride, commitment and the belief that they are working on projects that will help mankind.

These are credentialed, serious and disciplined scientists of cross functions. The vetting process for entry in this program, I know of no more difficult. And, the ongoing screening is understood and willingly complied with everyone understanding the magnitude of the work, the discoveries and eventual benefits to mankind.

But at the end of the work day or days...because there have been numbers of times when due to the nature of activities, we did not leave for days.

As I was going to say. We are just people. Like you and everyone else. They have lives outside of work.

I appreciate your comments, but would just caution that things are not as bleak perhaps as your writing expresses. Life is difficult, but there is so much to be grateful for. I am proud to know that there are many dedicated american's working in difficult, pressure situations for the betterment of us all.

Hang in there

Peace
KD
edit on 9-9-2016 by Darkinsider because: corrected spelling

edit on 9-9-2016 by Darkinsider because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This whole discussion is outside of my area of competence, but I would like to try asking a question.

If there is a secret space program, why is there so little trickle down of the technology into our (American) conventional military and space programs?

Of course black projects are compartmentalized, but if there is a secret space program, it seems to be so separate, and entirely parallel to our conventional programs that the US is receiving little benefit from it.

As another poster pointed out, our enemies, who have their own intelligence on our capabilities, don’t seem to fear that we have this secret technology.

In both our public military and our public space programs, brave men and women continue to die serving their country with equipment that would have to be considered obsolete even by today’s standards.

Certainly our conventional programs have classified technology, but as time passes and it is slowly revealed, it appears to my untrained eye that whatever is currently classified is usually simply the next logical step beyond what we currently know about.

If you look at innovations like stealth or the flying wing airframe, you see they have a history of development. Even breakthroughs like the atomic bomb were implied to certain extent by the physics theory of the time.

The proposed secret space program is something different. It is not just the classified leading edge of our current abilities, it is claimed to be a huge, qualitative leap ahead. And yet none of that technology seems to trickle down to our conventional programs so that they can leap ahead as well.

So maybe there is no super advanced secret reverse engineered technology.

Or if there is a secret space program, maybe the technology is never intended to be revealed to the public for use on Earth.

Not to feed the hungry.

Not to provide clean energy to the masses.

Not to end pollution.

Not to fight wars.

So what is it really used for? It could be to defend the planet against possible hostile ET invasion. Or maybe it’s a lifeboat program, to save and relocate a select group of humanity in the event of a massive extinction level event.

After all, if you’re the only guy with a lifeboat, you don’t want everyone to know because everyone is going to want a seat. You might want to keep your lifeboat a secret so that you decide who gets a ride.

One final question: If it is a lifeboat program, where is my invitation?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

One final question: If it is a lifeboat program, where is my invitation? 

Thats kind of what I was saying before. We get left behind. We dont get one.

I guess its ok, we have the world we were born to and never expected more. Some dreamed, but we all do eventually. That doesnt change anything.

I thank the OP for the attempt to lift spirits, but the bitter reality is that we will forever sling rocks at eachothers skulls until we forget who we are, again....and then someone will come from the heavens with vast knowlege and an incredible disposition from their satisfied existence....to act as petty gods over us.....

All we have is the liberation of death. The freedom of being recycled back into the universe and of being freed from this prison rock. That and the treasure of eachother while in our cell.

At least some get to escape....I guess we can cheer as they run free where we can only see from a distance.

I hope at least one, a captain, a crewman, anyone stationed somewhere, on a ship, outpost, where ever.... puts a light in his window for us for the day when we can follow, even if that day never comes....at least we can know there is a light on somewhere out there waiting for us....that someone put it there for us...to guide us home.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Since the OP is a radar expert im still waiting on him to explain in laymans terms microwave phase conjugation. Especially the application of using it in radar. Especially when the non linear medium is supercooled. Whats that do. Any speculation on radar applications. Again in layman terms.

Then since its been outed twice on ATS over a two year period whats phantasm about? Hint its not about spaceships.

Also this is directly related to radar too. Metamaterials. What happens to frequencies outside the the intended negative refraction index envelope microwave wise? I mean that metamaterial is acting like a dielectric. Something pretty must be going on. Surely a radar expert would know what happens when you blast metamaterial skin with frequencies outside its envelope. Hint there are pictures on this website with much speculation as to that exact phenomena.
edit on 9-9-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Wow.

I'll have to go back and read the parts of the thread I've missed.

Your comments are very moving.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

You really think some get to escape? Where? There is no escape beyond the familiar!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Thank you for your post. Very well thought out and expressed.

So what is it really used for? It could be to defend the planet against possible hostile ET invasion. Or maybe it’s a lifeboat program, to save and relocate a select group of humanity in the event of a massive extinction level event.

Your thoughts are good ones and some of your questions are philosophical, so as not to feed everyone or to end pollution. Which I agree are important issues for ALL of us to come together and resolve.

I'll start by saying that I am not going to be able to give you the satisfactory answer you are looking for. Not because I do not want to, but because I do not know the answer. My project and the program I am affiliated with invovles the security of the United States through the advancement of technologies and re-engineered technologies brought to us. Some of our new findings have trickled down, but, it has been a very careful process of releasing bits of specialized information to a number of enterprises, without the knowledge it has come from a Special Access Military program.

Also, there is no single silver bullet that poof, resolves problems that WE have created. The Earth is our home, we need to take ownership and to take care of our home, each and everyone of us.

Now our program has nothing to do with the famous, wealthy, or some other shallow group. We are a sophisticated program trying to learn. The conditions in space and the planets that we have built bases are no Holiday Inns. They honestly, for now, are really not a place that you would like to escape to. The dedicated members at these off-planet sites are giving up great sacrifices to find answers. One question, is the question you raise.....what if now, we can actually spot a rogue asteroid that could hit earth.....well I am here to tell you, that there are capabilities to destroy such an extinction event.

There is no reason to believe that Earth does not have 100,000's of years of uninterrupted existence. But Earth's population needs to work together to protect one and other, and to protect our beautiful home.

We have not found another Earth yet. No pretty place with trees, lakes, mountains, oxygen, a place that can support life as we know it. I will conjecture and say, I believe that there is. But we have not found it. So we continue to search.

As far as our enemies, there is no benefit to let them know the amount of intelligence we have and could use. We have sufficient safe guards already hidden in dark projects that are employed around the world. One area that we have not even touched upon are our oceans. And what is hidden out there. That is for another topic, another time.

So in conclusion, even after 40 years, we are in early stages. I would not characterize it as a lifeboat program, but perhaps the expansion of the human race to other celestial bodies.

I've tried to answer some of your questions. To be as factual as possible. I hope I accomplished a least a part of this.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Since the OP is a radar expert im still waiting on him to explain in laymans terms microwave phase conjugation. Especially the application of using it in radar. Especially when the non linear medium is supercooled. Whats that do. Any speculation on radar applications. Again in layman terms.

Then since its been outed twice on ATS over a two year period whats phantasm about? Hint its not about spaceships.

Also this is directly related to radar too. Metamaterials. What happens to frequencies outside the the intended negative refraction index envelope microwave wise? I mean that metamaterial is acting like a dielectric. Something pretty must be going on. Surely a radar expert would know what happens when you blast metamaterial skin with frequencies outside its envelope. Hint there are pictures on this website with much speculation as to that exact phenomena.

Hey BASS. Yes, I understand what you are asking me to reply to. I just cannot. For me to begin in anyway to explain any aspect or connected aspect of our Advanced Radar Systems would not be ethical from where I stand. However, I can tell you to look at just a sample of contracts that have been solicited just this month.

Here is the Source for U.S. Government Radar Contracts

If you look on the right side of the document, you will see links to all of the procurement efforts. Right their you can see a list of suppliers who in many cases household names, many. not so much.

Sorry, I know you want more from me. But, I just cannot get into saying anything about my knowledge of Radar Systems that could suspicion.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

How about some basic radar questions then?

Surely you would be able to answer these questions, especially considering that many of them are civilian based and know by any who actually work on radars in the civilian world. It's not classified, and in now way would it cause you to give information away that wold violate any type of national security, or have anyone "finger" you.

Name at least two different devices used to amplify RF energy for transmissions in the 1 kilowatt range and above.

Radars use what type of receivers?

What is the energy called that can raise noise levels while transmitting?

Name a good gas that is used to dry out a wave guide system.

Name the two different types of energy that propagates through the wave guides?

What is the basic name of the device that controls when a radar transmits and when it receives?

I realize you can just google some of this (again, showing that it's common knowledge in the civilian world and not really classified, but would be mostly known to those that actually work on the systems.....as I have).

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Tadaman Thank you for writing such a number of thoughtful posts

One final question: If it is a lifeboat program, where is my invitation? Thats kind of what I was saying before. We get left behind. We dont get one. I guess its ok, we have the world we were born to and never expected more. Some dreamed, but we all do eventually. That doesnt change anything.

Let me make it clear. I do not know of any master plan or game ending event that may have been developed by a completely different agency which has some knowledge (probably has it all) of what our team(s) missions and experiments have been working and executing on.

I hope to God there is nothing like what you describe. I have been sworn into a program that is for the security of the United States and its' citizens. I have no evidence to believe otherwise.

Also, to be clear, although we do have celestial bases. By no means are any of these bodies able to sustain life standalone without complex Space Shelters/Complexes.

We are unaware of any specific celestial event that will cause an extinction event.

The closest we are to that, is right here on Earth our home. The massive stockpiles of nuclear weapons and material is the closest thing to our extinction than anything else. That is not to minimize pandemics (something very plausible and serious, it has happened in our history before).

Is there a plan for some type of continuity of government. Yes. But before anything my team is associated with, there are plenty of options on the planet to accomodate that. It just depends upon the threat. I hope that helps a bit.

Peace

KD

i

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Ok lets start with nothing classified.
In radar SNR = Ps over Pn = hows the rest of the equation go again? Like specifically in long form Ps = ??? Pn = ????

Let me know if you need help. I can have some radar experts jump in and give you a hand if you forgot the 101

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

Thank you for your questions. However the objective of my thread has been achieved. This was never meant to be "I'm an insider to Dark Project Missions involving Manned Missions to Other Planets" go ahead ask me anything?

Call it caution, call it being secretive or just being careful. The questions you have asked are excellent. Very pointed, I respect that. But, I choose not to get into specifics whereby a simply slip of an acronym or mnemonic could expose something that I should not have. Sorry, I know that will cast doubt, but so be it. Safety, security first before curiosity.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Thanks everyone. I need to sign off.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Why would remove my post when everyone agrees with me? dont support mental illness its not healthy

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Ok lets start with nothing classified.
In radar SNR = Ps over Pn = hows the rest of the equation go again? Like specifically in long form Ps = ??? Pn = ????

Let me know if you need help. I can have some radar experts jump in and give you a hand if you forgot the 101

First, I do not have time to take a college test right now.....no offense.
My answer to TerminalVelocity is asfar as I go.
Thank you for your questions. However the objective of my thread has been achieved. This was never meant to be "I'm an insider to Dark Project Missions involving Manned Missions to Other Planets" go ahead ask me anything?

Call it caution, call it being secretive or just being careful. The questions you have asked are excellent. Very pointed, I respect that. But, I choose not to get into specifics whereby a simply slip of an acronym or mnemonic could expose something that I should not have. Sorry, I know that will cast doubt, but so be it. Safety, security first before curiosity.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Just wanted to be receptive and try to respond to these few questions. I am logging off.

I appears that we have come to an end.

Therefore if there are no further objections, I thereby declare this thread CLOSED.

Peace
KD

p.s. I will check, if something interesting or something I can shed light on I will respond.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Yeah thats not college level. AP highschool kids could tell me the equation for SNR.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

T = 290°K (62.33°F), B = 1 Hz

There are allot of equations, Here is a single atena equation.

I dont have a clue what any of this means, but with the internet, anyone can pass a vetting process.

In the end, we just have to take it for what it is. A way to talk about the intangible. Almost to a point of absolute abstract. If the OP starts claiming to be an insider to push his opinion from a point of expertise, then by all means, press on.

For the moment, I want to identify as an attack helicopter, maybe tomorrow I will be a sherman tank. If I try to tell you how an attack helicopter feels, or what a sherman tank goes through existentially, then call me out.

If not, just take it at face value and converse.

I am a speed boat.

edit on 9 9 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join