It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, i'm tired, but ready to unload

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
ok sorry for being angry its just because i dont believe you

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

I have a couple of comments. If I lived anywhere near the locations given for lift-off of these free standing craft (I don't have any doubts they exist) I'd make it a priority to be watching for them. I did do a search on YouTube trying to find any videos of craft caught going straight up but no luck so far. It's going to involve a lot of time.

I can remember years ago when there was a huge, public outcry about all of the money being funneled into outer space endeavors because there were so many problems on planet. It went on for years. So, I guess the response to that was to go covert more and more on some levels.

I am convinced this planet will go dormant and will no longer be available for the diversity of life it has now. I believe the elite have been planning on this occurring which is why so much effort and money has been going into off-world living and research.

Elon Musk has a vision of floating cities in space being built before something bad happens to the planet. Earth, in his view, will be more of a park and no longer a place to inhabit.
edit on 8-9-2016 by tweetie because: punctuation

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

KD. Thanx for coming back with Your last reply here. I for one appreciate that, and appreciate You!

A couple of Questions, and they may have been asked already;

What is the type of propulsion used in the 'free standing' craft?

Specifically which Planets do We have bases on?

Are those bases specifically United States Owned?

Is the Curiosity Rover really on Mars?

Any clear and concise answers here, that will not get You into trouble,
will go a long ways to making some of the naysayers here believe You.
I would think...

Thanx. Syx

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
So I guess we're talking Quantum Entanglement Dark ?

It's fricking hillarious most of the responses here. GIVE US PROOF... He lies if he has no proof!!! They have predictive algorithms used to correlate how one types. I've seen it in action and it works, surprisingly well.

The OST does not prohibit conventional or exotic weapon platforms or delivery systems or craft in space of a military nature both offensive and defensive, only Nuclear weapons. To think that the Governments stopped developing such devices, craft etc is ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Is there not a fear that other countries will resent the lack of cooperation and see it as an act of war?

If all is ture, we are withholding vital information about human origins from the entire human species......, interacting with ETs in a way that affects the whole planet, ......developing defensive technologies that violate every treaty ever signed,..... establishing a propriatary domain in space, and lastly being dicks to the entire scientific world by not sharing our discoveries.

If the world finds out, we will be in a state of hostilities that we may never live down.

Many may have to leave earth and never come back.

What do the helpful ETs have to say about it? Do they wish to hide this from the rest of the world? Did we tell them?

Will ETs be pissed at us for lying to them about who knows about all this?

Can the leadership not see how archaic they are thinking, how small and petty?

If true, why would you throw away the best possible unifying force EVER just for a heads start in technologies that one day the world will posses.

I see it : Like keeping computer technology secret so as to be the most advanced nation in vacuum tube computers.....when by the time it is released and expanded upon, the micro procesor based computers of the future make our head start completely useless.

How much has the world contributed to modern life? Not just inception of concepts but progress in their development and refinement?

Do we really think there is no possible gain to a WORLD space force, with its quelling effect on all opposing forces on earth, and the pooling of all minds and resources?

If we have 50 ships now, we could have 50,000 with the world.

If it will take us 100 years to discover a new home, it will take 1 year with the world looking.

If we find 1 new earth now, the world could find 100.

How ever you want to slice it...we are selling humanity short for a temporal gain.

In a world like that, the US will be as insignificant as Guatimala. Entire planets to colonize and form nations on. Entire new peoples to be born and prosper. New opportunities for all.

Every conflict solved by an infinite sky to claim in peace....

But we are scared of Russia getting a planet before we do....as if it would be a Russian or American world. It would be a human one void of all earthly nations and loyalties.

sorry for the rant, I just hope someone actually in the know reads it if you are not one.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

for Your reply here.

This I agree with heavily!!
"How ever you want to slice it...we are selling humanity short for a temporal gain."

But isn't that the way 'They' are anyway? It is how 'They' think, most likely, on a daily basis!!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

If you're the real McCoy then you would answer every reply around alien and ufo's threads as the truth and try to convince the public about life elsewhere out there here and in space, cause as you speak the language here that defies all logic for our earthly simplified brains.

There are people here that I sometimes follow around here with very technical replies , that sure do know allot more then they want to tell ,and

I did a search in your posts and yet see no rebellion among your prophecies you tell here in your thread .

Don't get me wrong I'm a believer from the day I was born because of my many experiences I always have and will be attracted to the extraterrestrial worlds and life beyond our planet.

I dream them and make art around that topic. But as my name says I'm an observer and I observe the truth , what disturbs me is that your story doesn't sync the profile.

Yes, we have been to the stars..manned missions.

You say we are among the stars

I am just informing the public that we have been out into, and continue to be in the Solar system, manned missions. That I can confirm.

And here you say in our solar system ???

My main objective, as an individual on the inside of highly compartmentalized areas, was to release one significant secret. And that is the fact that we, the United States has in fact, constructed craft, using back engineering of recovered alien craft. I personally do not have any specific knowledge about ET, just hearsay, but, take it for that, I was told, that we have recovered some, most have died, and there may, in fact, be a number still alive. Our craft typically maintains a 3-person crew.

Apparently, on a number of these missions an ET was also taken along. To where? and what happened? Did ET come back from the mission? I simply do not have the information that I can confirm, so, this paragraph is based on hearsay, but from people that would be in the know for that area.

No one in my position is just going to come out and 'spill the beans' so to speak. However, there is a number of us that feel, more information should be released to the public.

So, last night, after thinking about it for a long time, I decided to post this thread, to open a crack and to let you know, that the United States does indeed have a secret space program, highly advanced craft that allows them to leave earth out into our solar system, land on other celestial bodies and return. Most missions last 7 to 10 days. That is all I have for now.

That information is widely available here and on the web , man I love this stuff just to write novels around them.
Again we do not leave our solar system , and the American astronauts are still in our solar system , " where's the point when we go to Alpha Centauri it should be happening by now ?

As I like your buildup to the climax I still have a hard time to swallow this at truth ,

There are a few good men I do believe, one is Robert Lazar,Stanton Friedman, Edgar Mitchell and Paul Hellyer and a few more.

Now a snippet out of your post content :

if the universe is full of life, where is it?

Fill me in to change my mind ?
edit on 0b24America/ChicagoThu, 08 Sep 2016 16:02:24 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 08 Sep 2016 16:02:24 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

If you want to blow the whistle, private message me. I'll give you email, GPG key for encrypted communication, and the address to an anonymous secure platform that you can dump data on.

Be safe. I hope your using some proxy chains paired with a VPN. If you need a provider I can get you one that uses 4096 bit RSA. I also have an XMPP server at my disposal and can guide you through generating keys for encrypted chat using a plugin called OTR (OffTheRecord). Encryption is your friend.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkinsider
I have also revealed that the three launching and landing sights are located in CA, NV, CO.

How does that help? Those three States are huge. Spotting these launches would be harder than spotting Waldo, especially since the craft don't leave a visible trail as they don't require rocket boosters.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Hello everyone. Just caught a break for a bit. I know that there is tremendous interest and a lot cynicism. I am not here to prove anything to you. To make you believe in anything.

And if anyone thinks the way I am writing disqualifies me, well then, I ask, would you express yourself in this forum, in the way you do in your professional setting that is a top secret facility? and for that matter identify yourself as KD?

I given you locations, I've told you to look at the budget, I've told you this is a secret program going on for four decades. I have told you that we indeed have left our planet and have been to other celestial bodies, and have in fact built research facilities. I have told you that these are free standing craft with no rocket boosters required. They lift off and can attain extreme velocity in seconds. I told you that ET does exist, has helped us and has gone on missions with us. Our craft have been seen by the general public. But they have been denied, lied or just disregarded to. I do not know why our government has not admitted to some of this. I have only guesses. However, I do not believe any of it is a sinister plot. I believe that is eventually for the benefit of mankind. Secret mission, explorations, bases, communications with et's, and all for the ultimate survival of our planet, and yes, to make provisions for development of the human race on other homes.

EDIT: I have also revealed that the three launching and landing sights are located in CA, NV, CO. I have told you that the real Space Command Center is located in Utah. It cannot be googled, and is not listed with any agency. It is the top of top secret.

At this point, I am feeling very uncomfortable with communicating anything else. Call me what you want. But, at least I did have the courage to come out, and tell you from a real-time perspective and experience, everything I have shared above is true.

Peace
KD

You know how I know you are lying? Because you just said our government is doing something for the benefit of the people . . Hahahaha j/k. Thanks for sharing wether you are for real or not, it's been alot of fun.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Not really... 3 states with only a handful of facilities that would be able to handle these types of departures...

Nevada has basically one or two possibilities, with the most obvious being Groom Lake.

Colorado has three or four, with the most obvious two being Cheyenne Mountain or the 50th Space Wing located at Schriever AFB.

California is going to be Edwards AFB.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

but, I have turned whistle blower.......

Whistleblowers usually have something more tangible than a wild claim with no details or evidence.

Good to see you give whistleblowers some credit for a change.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

OP in post one: " We have been to the stars beyond our solar system."

OP on page 5: "The solar system, we (our Space Command) in Colorado Springs, CO has sent manned space craft to distant planets in our solar system, and have returned safely. "

Entertaining as usual, but I'm out.
edit on 8-9-2016 by LanceCorvette because: add words

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Is there not a fear that other countries will resent the lack of cooperation and see it as an act of war?

If all is ture, we are withholding vital information about human origins from the entire human species......, interacting with ETs in a way that affects the whole planet, ......developing defensive technologies that violate every treaty ever signed,..... establishing a propriatary domain in space, and lastly being dicks to the entire scientific world by not sharing our discoveries.

If the world finds out, we will be in a state of hostilities that we may never live down.

Many may have to leave earth and never come back.

What do the helpful ETs have to say about it? Do they wish to hide this from the rest of the world? Did we tell them?

Will ETs be pissed at us for lying to them about who knows about all this?

Can the leadership not see how archaic they are thinking, how small and petty?

If true, why would you throw away the best possible unifying force EVER just for a heads start in technologies that one day the world will posses.

I see it : Like keeping computer technology secret so as to be the most advanced nation in vacuum tube computers.....when by the time it is released and expanded upon, the micro procesor based computers of the future make our head start completely useless.

How much has the world contributed to modern life? Not just inception of concepts but progress in their development and refinement?

Do we really think there is no possible gain to a WORLD space force, with its quelling effect on all opposing forces on earth, and the pooling of all minds and resources?

If we have 50 ships now, we could have 50,000 with the world.

If it will take us 100 years to discover a new home, it will take 1 year with the world looking.

If we find 1 new earth now, the world could find 100.

How ever you want to slice it...we are selling humanity short for a temporal gain.

In a world like that, the US will be as insignificant as Guatimala. Entire planets to colonize and form nations on. Entire new peoples to be born and prosper. New opportunities for all.

Every conflict solved by an infinite sky to claim in peace....

But we are scared of Russia getting a planet before we do....as if it would be a Russian or American world. It would be a human one void of all earthly nations and loyalties.

sorry for the rant, I just hope someone actually in the know reads it if you are not one.

I think you are making the mistake of thinking that the people at the top ( 1% world oligarchy bankster club) give two #'s and a Flying F#%$ about humanity as a whole. The people running this # show of a planet seem to be intent on squeezing every last bit of money/resources/power out of it before the ship goes down in flames. There are very good people in our government and military but they (the good ones) aren't REALLY calling the shots, and what I mean is our government and military seem to be under control by some one else, Rockefellers? Morgans? Who knows but the game is a foot and none of us little people are allowed to play. Imo at any rate, and I really hope I'm wrong. p.s. Any Government/Military personnel monitoring this page, I would just like to say hello, and I hope this is more interesting than the sea of electronic crap you poor Bastards have to sift through trying to find the bad guys, Cheers! p.p.s. I would also like to add that I'm glad you are monitoring this site because there are some crazy ass folks on this site who could be potentially dangerous, so thanks for suffering through the monotony.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason
Even narrowing it down to those facilities, considering the launches only happen once every 4 months and likely change location at random, you could spend a whole year monitoring a few of those facilities and never spot a launch.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: burgerbuddy

He didn't say much of anything. I can sum up the op quite easily.

-We've been to the stars
-Something takes off multiple times a year
-It's right in front of you
-Believe me

That's it.

True.

The big clue is "right in front of us".

So, what would people see as a fairly normal occurrence?

Uber?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

USSC US SPACE COMMAND may have been publicly disbanded in 2002... doesn't mean it hasn't moved somewhere else

edit on 8-9-2016 by VerveStentor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
@Darkinsider

I know you have loyalty to you country and the program - I'm not contesting that or calling that into question.

But, let's say everything you are saying is true; that we have advanced propulsion and technology and space craft capable of travel that most of us only dream of, and that we (by "we" I mean your countrymen) have gone to other planets, settled and returned in relative ease...

By keeping this to yourself, don't you feel that you are cheating the world out of what could be the single most unifying event in mankind's history?

I see all this misery we inflict on each other on this planet, be it religion, race, sexual orientation, history, etc. We're sacred, isolated and yearning for something - a purpose, a reason. Something more. Maybe this is what we need -- the knowledge that this ball of rock isn't all there is, that there is more out there.

And maybe by knowing this, people will want to work together towards that common goal. But aside a lot of our differences and grievances and work towards something that in genuinely bigger than us, and requires the species to work together.

I dunno. Could be the Macallan talking (4 glasses this eve...). But, if there's one thing I would give almost anything for, it would be to know and see all that you are claiming is true.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
in 14 pages there's only one mention of Serpo? Really? (two now...)

Another thing bugging me - I've deliberately spent a lot of time avoiding forums like ATS (mainly because of flat earth idiots) but because of blatant negativity which spreads like a Hillary coughing fit. At the end of the day we'd all like proof, but I guarantee that when that proof appears people will cry fake. @DarkInsider may be who he says he is, he may be someone pulling a rather large chain, and I'd truly like to believe however apart from the secret launches none of the other information is exactly 'new'.
edit on 8-9-2016 by VerveStentor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Thanks for coming back again. Wouldn't have thought you would in regard to all the senseless discussion about your credibility. You said more than once that you can't and won't provide any hard proof of identity or your claims and when it's true what you told us that is absolutely fine. There really is no need to write a reply demanding proof of anything after you said that but people just can't leave it be.

Seriously I'm not saying that all he said is the truth because no one of us could know. What we should do with the info that people like KD give us is either looking at it as a possibility or just back up and not spam threads like this with all these accusations. Questioning him is also perfectly alright and it's what we should do but expecting or rather demanding to get an answer on each and everyone of them is not productive.

Found a real contradiction to his claims? It's alright to point that out in a grown up manner. Think he is lying? We all know of that possibility - no need to point that out several times over several pages. And now i also got in on this nonsense and wrote down all of this but this time I won't delete it before posting.

These threads are among the most interesting. And I am pretty sure that's not only my opinion. But all these wild accusations that really lead to nowhere are totally ruining it.

Rant over, logging out, maybe coming back, maybe not.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join