It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters including children mauled by attack dogs let loose by private merc's

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
A buddy of mine at work is 100% Navajo. His Dad was US Army, and his Grandfather was one of the Windtalkers.

He said his father received a call from the Tribal elders, gathering support for the Sioux. Even going so far as to ask him if he would be willing to travel to the area. MANY tribes are joining in the support, and are threatening action beyond peaceful protests.

Seems as though this is bigger in the Native Community than people know. This could get real ugly.

You thought the Bundy situation was bad......

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

That's the same video already posted, and the crowd was advancing towards her. She makes sure she has full control of her animal and warns the crowd, with the dog, that if they come closer he WILL bite them. They almost fully encircle her. I do not blame her one bit for what she did.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Friday: You should be aware then that filing paperwork means nothing, especially since they did it on a Friday at close of court. This was nothing more than a show tactic so they could act like they had some kind of legal right to be violent.

Saturday Afternoon: Where is the evidence burial sites existed? None was provided in the court documents other than "statements".

Sunday Afternoon: The courts weren't looking into anything. The paperwork was filed close of court Friday. Nothing would even be looked at until the next week unless someone gets a judge to work on the weekend. I don't really see that happening in a smaller town.

Link to that specific part of the video. I sure can't find this defenseless woman being thrown to the ground...

You see the protesters violently hitting the dogs several times. I shows where in the videos and included an image. You also see the protesters surround and sucker punch one of the guards causing his dog to get lose.

The video is provided by the protesters and heavily edited. Why would we see any weapons?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Asktheanimals

What I wouldn't give to see 5,000 warriors on horseback charge down on that construction site.

I imagine they would end up like Custer......not a pretty sight

They are trespassing just like Custer did. Btw if the construction company is using Caterpillar equipment they just laid off 300 American workers in Illinois to be replaced by H1B worker visas from India. If the bulldozers were sabotaged there might be some karma in that.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

That's the same video already posted, and the crowd was advancing towards her. She makes sure she has full control of her animal and warns the crowd, with the dog, that if they come closer he WILL bite them. They almost fully encircle her. I do not blame her one bit for what she did.

Then you're watching something entirely different from what I saw. She actually walks into the crowd putting the dog out in front so that it bites one of them. She's not backing up, she's walking forward!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Friday: You should be aware then that filing paperwork means nothing, especially since they did it on a Friday at close of court. This was nothing more than a show tactic so they could act like they had some kind of legal right to be violent.

Saturday Afternoon: Where is the evidence burial sites existed? None was provided in the court documents other than "statements".

Sunday Afternoon: The courts weren't looking into anything. The paperwork was filed close of court Friday. Nothing would even be looked at until the next week unless someone gets a judge to work on the weekend. I don't really see that happening in a smaller town.

Link to that specific part of the video. I sure can't find this defenseless woman being thrown to the ground...

You see the protesters violently hitting the dogs several times. I shows where in the videos and included an image. You also see the protesters surround and sucker punch one of the guards causing his dog to get lose.

The video is provided by the protesters and heavily edited. Why would we see any weapons?

Democarcy Now may be a liberal site but it surely isn't the protesters. They are a news organization. Right after the protesters cross the fence you see a security guard throw down a woman. But, there's no sense in you and I arguing about this because I clearly stand where I stand and you clearly stand where you stand. Nothing will change that.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
I've read that the protesters broke thru the gates and assaulted the security and that no protesters were hurt but a couple of security personal and two dogs were injured by protesters, like shamrock said the video has been turned over to local authorities.

Those people bleeding from dog bites were not hurt. interesting.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius
a reply to: TinfoilTP

If I understand it correctly: Dakota Access LLC is under restraining order in this area - they have no right to be there, nonetheless they are destroying land and building fences. Officials, who should stop them, are not acting so popular movement emerged and attacked the trespassers. It is really interesting situation.

Sounds about right. Incredible how people on a site dedicated to holding power accountable, would be so willing to defend those acting so unaccountable. Money over everything.

originally posted by: Aazadan
Picket signs and chanting are terrorist tactics... seriously?

I wish I could star this 10 more times. Who does this line of thinking actually benefit?
edit on 09pm12pm302016-09-07T12:06:28-05:0012America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

edit on 09pm12pm302016-09-07T12:07:12-05:0012America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Ugh, I swear, the country I live in sucks on so many levels.... I'm assuming the reason why private security contractors are there, is because they don't follow the same rules our US military/Govt needs (or is supposed) to follow)? Similarly, to how they're used in the ME fighting our wars..

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I actually stand on the side of the Native American's, but I am not going to do it in a dishonest way. Again, cite the exact moment in the video that a defenseless woman was thrown down. Please provide the time stamp.

At 1:00 you see a SHAMEFUL woman cross the fence WITH A CHILD. The guard is more than patient with her and other than stopping her no action is taken. At 1:11 you see two WOMAN break the fence and still no guards. The MEN let the WOMEN do the dirty work. How shameful again.

At 1:25 you see a MAN thrown to the ground. Did you think this was a woman? You also see that the beginning of the altercation has been edited out.

At 1:55 you see a guard get sucker punched causing him to lose his dog. They then surround the guard who is yelling to keep his dog under control and the dog listens. What a well trained animal. One of the guys surrounding him is in the very next shot complaining about pepper spray.

Then, right after that a guy is saying he got maced in the face, yet he is having no problem keeping his eyes open while he points at the mace can that still has the safety tab on...that same moment a guy says he got bit by a dog, and the manager asks him to show him and the guy walks away and the camera cuts off the scene.

When it cuts back the guy shows a tiny scrape and says the dog did that...perhaps these people don't know what a dog bite looks like...

All I see here is lies, and I can't support liars.

Edit: One more thing to add. The lady who is being treated for mace at 5:15. Guess what, her eyes are perfectly white. Even if you have glasses on there is no "sparing the brunt of it". The fumes will turn your eyes beet red. She has perfectly clear eyes.
edit on 7-9-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

She is already backed against the fence, sorry you can't see that. Even with her against the fence the crowd is advancing. THEN she moves forward to back them up, and they STILL advance, they even yell to surround her and "get the dog". Then the dog is hit by a pole. Do you need glasses?

I already linked to a picture of a man hitting another dog with a stick while his face is covered by a bandanna. These were not peaceful protesters and they did not come there intending to be peaceful. Several of the people interviewed said they would "stop at nothing" and "would do whatever it takes" to stop the construction. These are not peaceful terms to use.

The private security had to leave because two of their dogs were injured and one of the guards was seriously hurt. Hey, looks like we have proof of all of that in the video you linked.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

a reply to: proteus33

You are incorrect. Those tactics can be used on private land.

private land? they were ordered by a court to not to move forward. After unleashing the dogs they supposedly realized it was REALLY bad PR to unleash dogs on Native American's fighting for clean water, and haven't brought the dogs back since.

Some seem to be on oil's side be default. Protecting business and oil is the only opinion people against the natives have ever had. Money over everything. The natives aren't the law breakers, the elites you're defending are. Sad thing is you think they'll share their good water with you.

Not entirely on topic, but what do you feel about privatizing water? I think it's a sign that we've lost touch with nature. but some seem to only think in dollars and cents. Coincidentally Dollars may be the biggest factor of us losing touch in the first place.

You shouldn't always get money just because you can. I could make a whole lot of money selling drugs right now, but i choose not to because there are things I value more.

These humans are asking for human dignity and the right to survive as we were meant to do. We are alive! We need drinkable water! Who gives a damn about money if you have nothing to drink!
edit on 09pm12pm302016-09-07T12:17:50-05:0012America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

edit on 09pm12pm302016-09-07T12:18:02-05:0012America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

edit on 09pm12pm302016-09-07T12:18:20-05:0012America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mahatche

You are incorrect. No court ordered anything. The court paperwork was filed Friday at close of court and had not moved through the system at all. You have been fooled by propaganda. This entire event happened on Saturday, less than 24 hours after this group filed their paperwork. No judge had even looked at it.

Secondly, no dogs were unleashed. The ONLY dog who got off his leash was because his handler was attacked by a man with no shirt in white shorts while two people on horseback distracted the dog.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This all depends on where the protest took place. If they were on private property then there is nothing to see here. Your right to protest does not include the right to illegally trespass...

Jaden

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I actually stand on the side of the Native American's, but I am not going to do it in a dishonest way. Again, cite the exact moment in the video that a defenseless woman was thrown down. Please provide the time stamp.

At 1:00 you see a SHAMEFUL woman cross the fence WITH A CHILD. The guard is more than patient with her and other than stopping her no action is taken. At 1:11 you see two WOMAN break the fence and still no guards. The MEN let the WOMEN do the dirty work. How shameful again.

At 1:25 you see a MAN thrown to the ground. Did you think this was a woman? You also see that the beginning of the altercation has been edited out.

At 1:55 you see a guard get sucker punched causing him to lose his dog. They then surround the guard who is yelling to keep his dog under control and the dog listens. What a well trained animal. One of the guys surrounding him is in the very next shot complaining about pepper spray.

Then, right after that a guy is saying he got maced in the face, yet he is having no problem keeping his eyes open while he points at the mace can that still has the safety tab on...that same moment a guy says he got bit by a dog, and the manager asks him to show him and the guy walks away and the camera cuts off the scene.

When it cuts back the guy shows a tiny scrape and says the dog did that...perhaps these people don't know what a dog bite looks like...

All I see here is lies, and I can't support liars.

Edit: One more thing to add. The lady who is being treated for mace at 5:15. Guess what, her eyes are perfectly white. Even if you have glasses on there is no "sparing the brunt of it". The fumes will turn your eyes beet red. She has perfectly clear eyes.

You obviously don't know Native Americans. A Native woman is proud and strong... she sure as hell don't need a man to "allow her to break down the fence!"

And don't try to say you support the Native Americans in your opening line and then finish with a statement saying you can't support liars. The only liar is you... and the sheriff.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

This is the exact opposite of the Bundy situation. I'm sorry, I"m native american also, but I can't stand with them on this. If they want to peacefully protest, then that's what they need to do. They illegally trespassed and got less than what they deserved.

Jaden

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

a reply to: mahatche

You are incorrect. No court ordered anything. The court paperwork was filed Friday at close of court and had not moved through the system at all. You have been fooled by propaganda. This entire event happened on Saturday, less than 24 hours after this group filed their paperwork. No judge had even looked at it.

You summed up the truth for us perfectly... the court papers were filed and the company knew this, so they had to destroy the evidence over the weekend before the court looked at it on Monday. Is it coincidence that this was the first wekeend those machines were even started since construction on this pipeline began? That's the truth.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: poncho1982

This is the exact opposite of the Bundy situation. I'm sorry, I"m native american also, but I can't stand with them on this. If they want to peacefully protest, then that's what they need to do. They illegally trespassed and got less than what they deserved.

Jaden

You're Native American? lol. Because of a long lost bloodline? Your parents told you about their great-grandparents and their descendency, so now you're a Native? That doesn't make you Native American if you can't understand their concern for their ancestors burial grounds over who owns the land and an oil company seeking to make billions.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If you get angry about ISIS destroying artifacts, while also getting angry at natives for trying to preserve their own history and religion. You lack principles.

They aren't wrong to be angry!

You hoot and holler about backup quarterbacks disrespecting flags at Pre-Season football games, but won't blink an eye at this disrespect because someone made an argument for money to be made. Why can't they move the pipe over a bit where there is no history to destroy, or concerns for water pollution?

This is wrong. These are people's lives. I don't value the laws of corrupt men and their money if the life and history of these people is destroyed.

edit on 09pm03pm302016-09-07T15:06:12-05:0003America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I live in the desert, I know about the scarcity of water, I see communities in my state with nothing to drink for months. Have you ever lived in a desert? You are ass backward to be angry at people looking out for their own history and survival! Why wouldn't they?

They didn't even fight back with guns, they picked up sticks and rocks off the ground in front of them. They didn't go there with weapons for violence, they responded to assholes with dogs bulldozing their history. With sticks off the ground!
edit on 09pm02pm302016-09-07T14:59:13-05:0002America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join