It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters including children mauled by attack dogs let loose by private merc's

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

You are incorrect. Those tactics can be used on private land.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

So then this thread should be hoaxed? There is no proof men or women, especially children, were mauled by dogs. The one video we have of a loose dog was because his handler was sucker punched and we don't even see the dog bite anyone. We see him nip at the person on the horse as they were antagonizing the dog intentionally. I believe they planned that situation to get a loose dog on video. The handler attempted to chase the dog but he was attacked again which means they had no intention of letting him get control of his animal again.

We have proof people were pepper sprayed, sure. Change the title to that. Everything else seems to be a lie for coverage.
edit on 6-9-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Dang, you beat me to it! Pinkertons were a nasty bunch of thugs and goons. Carnegie used them to protect his steel industry from those pesky poor people working 20 hours a day for 10 cents. Meet the new boss.....same as the old boss!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I DID NOT START THE THREAD. I DID NOT WRITE THE OP. I have no pony in this race, so I dont care if its in the hoax bin.

I added the only video I found that showed what happened, there was not enough information imo in the OP, I only added RELEVANT INFORMATION to the conversation. Nothing more.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
I've read that the protesters broke thru the gates and assaulted the security and that no protesters were hurt but a couple of security personal and two dogs were injured by protesters, like shamrock said the video has been turned over to local authorities.

What really happened...

Friday - the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe files court papers to stop construction on that particular stretch of the pipeline just north of the tribal reservation because burial sites are found.

Saturday morning - Dakota Access sends out a half-dozen bulldozers to start destroying the stretch (well, scraping and clearing the land for pipeline). Tribal Chairman says the company hasn't been working on weekends, but now they are out there and he thinks its so that they could destroy evidence of the burial sites.

Saturday afternoon - Many of the "protectors" head over the area because they are going to set up another camp while the courts look into the claims of the burial sites. When they arrive, to their shock and horror, they discover the bulldozers working fast and hard. They have already dozed a 2-mile stretch at 150 feet wide.

The protectors start screaming at them to stop and finally decide to cross the fence and get in the way of the dozers. Security for the company attempts to stop them and by watching the Democracy Now video of the events, you can clearly see that a security guy throws a woman to the ground which sets off the violent reaction from the Natives.

Sheriff claims later that Natives may have been armed with knives and denies that security guards used pepper spray. In the video you can see a guy holding a can of mace and a Native has been sprayed in the face. There were many others claiming they were sprayed in the face and you can see a woman trying to bring her dog right up to the Natives to bite them. Others were already bitten and the dog had blood in its mouth.

By video evidence, you don't see any Native with a knife, but you do see pepper spray and dogs used to attack the Natives. I only saw on the video some Natives use flag poles to defend themselves against the dogs.

The Natives eventually push the security guys back and stop the construction for that day anyways.

The Tribal Chairman is calling for an investigation into the assault on the Natives. The sheriff is obviously in bed with the pipeline company and taking a stance against the Natives.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

I will wait til the whole story comes out before I comment on who is to blame.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

You won't ever get the whole story. For example, the helicopter video that will supposedly come out probably won't because it won't collaborate the BS story the sheriff is telling.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Here is another article with a couple of more videos referenced in it.

www.sayanythingblog.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Right, as always in these cases the truth comes out right ?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Unlike you I will wait for the whole story before placing blame.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Who's "truth"?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Unlike you I will wait for the whole story before placing blame.

You are making stuff up now, Can you show me where i laid blame....?...

edit on 6-9-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig
Here is another article with a couple of more videos referenced in it.

www.sayanythingblog.com...

What a crock of # that is. The sheriff statement doesn't even mention the pepper spray or dogs attacking people. In the Democracy Now video you clearly see the woman security guard with her dog actually walk up into the crowd with her dog in front of her trying to get the dog to bite people. You also see in the same video the security guy with mace in his hand. And you also see in the video that security made the first act of aggression by throwing a woman to the ground which sets off the Natives. The sheriff is lying!

Here is the best video I've seen that tells the truth

edit on 6-9-2016 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Who's "truth"?

I would imagine whoever can sound more believable....

(post by CharlesT removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

A private security firm guarding the highly controversial construction of $3.8 billion oil pipeline turned mercenary on Saturday, unleashing vicious attack dogs against a sizable crowd of peaceful protesters — including women and children.
Members of the Standing Rock Sioux and at least 100 other Native American nations as well as activists and advocates peacefully chanted “water is life” while guards held dogs nearby to intimidate the crowd. Without warning, these security henchmen showered the demonstrators with pepper spray and released the dogs — at least six people were bitten, including a young child.

Read more at thefreethoughtproject.com...

Link to article

You can see the blood around the dogs mouth from the person it attacked

This is absolutely disgusting and so symbolic of everything wrong with this country in this day and age. To see private mercenaries turn dogs on Native Americans at the behest of oil companies is heartbreaking. For starters we should have been moved on to other sources of energy other than oil by now then to treat Native Americans this way while in the process of violating treaties signed with them YET AGAIN is reminiscent of centuries ago when the establishment slaughtered them to near extinction after reneging on countless agreements. Private sponsored mercenaries operating on domestic soil is also indicative of troubling times ahead and none of this is receiving much if at all main stream media coverage. Sad just sad is all I can say. The big corporations and banks really do own everything and are not afraid to use violence to maintain it I'm afraid to say.

Sadly this is going to continued to be ignored. It's not only the attack dogs; they're also using bulldozers to hoard people off of the land. Threatening to run them over and the likes. It's a disgusting display of "power." I haven't seen anything about the whole ordeal on any news agency. Imagine if this type of stuff happened at a BLM protest. Yet, there's absolute silence on this matter, except from third party sources (that I've seen, anyway).

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Why lie ?... Do you always make stuff up to validate your claim ?....

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
So the treaties said this would be Indian land "as long as the sun moves across the sky and the grass grows". So said the Great father in Washington.

Sadly, the US is becoming small groups of people who have lost everything fighting for their freedom against the very government that was supposed to protect it.

What I wouldn't give to see 5,000 warriors on horseback charge down on that construction site.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

What I wouldn't give to see 5,000 warriors on horseback charge down on that construction site.

I imagine they would end up like Custer......not a pretty sight

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I was not aware that private security firms had taken over that much. What I learned on ATS today. That is very bad for our democracy.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join