It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters including children mauled by attack dogs let loose by private merc's

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Basically... yep. They have no reason to lie. Do the oil company's have any reason to lie?

Or I should say, they have no reason to lie to me... I'm a friend, not the police.
edit on 7-9-2016 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

The video posted on this thread showed the Indians 'bullying' the workers. Are you saying if this happened Monday the Indians would have been in the wrong? The problem isn't that the company is digging, it's that they're working weekends?
edit on 7-9-2016 by VP740 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

You still refuse to comment on the points I brought up with your video? Pull your head out of the sand and comment on the issues I've raised.

Cite the time stamp of a woman being thrown down.

Comment on the sucker punch to the dog handler.

Comment on the fake mace victim.

Comment on the fake dog bite victim.

Comment on the safety tab still attached mace can.

Comment on the dogs being viciously attacked.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

So let's throw deny ignorance out the window? You've just committed one of the biggest logical fallacies ever.

Of course the natives have a motive to lie. They are losing a part of their heritage and the truth had gotten them nowhere.

Several of their lies are documented in the video.
edit on 7-9-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

So let's throw deny ignorance out the window? You've just committed one of the biggest logical fallacies ever.

Of course the natives have a motive to lie. They are losing a part of their heritage and the truth had gotten them nowhere.

Several of their lies are documented in the video.

I thought you were Native? Now, it's they?
edit on 8-9-2016 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Yes, they, the violent protestors. They are liars and bad people. You still avoid the questions. It's because you know if you accept the truth it changes the entire narrative of this little charade.
edit on 8-9-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

" Do you support Trump and him wanting to lawfully enforce the American boarders?

I support boarders and borders. Boards for everyone!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: VP740

The video posted on this thread showed the Indians 'bullying' the workers. Are you saying if this happened Monday the Indians would have been in the wrong? The problem isn't that the company is digging, it's that they're working weekends?

Bullying is to use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants.

Really do not see any bullying going on from the Native side.

However, by showing up on a Holiday weekend, after court papers were filed to stop them, then proceeding to tear into their sacred land, letting loose attack dogs..... I did see bullying from the construction company.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Stop lying. Nobody let lose attack dogs. It's an obvious lie. The one dog who got lose didn't even bite anyone and it got away from their handler when the man was attacked.

If you think 5 guards with dogs (if that many) is superior force to hundreds of protestors then you aren't the brightest.

Again, no court papers were filed to stop them. The paperwork was for show and a judge is reviewing it on Friday.

You also did not read the paperwork as it said they discovered the potential for burial sites on Friday Sep 2. Again, this is like a plot from a comedy.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

Bullying is to use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants.

However, by showing up on a Holiday weekend, after court papers were filed to stop them, then proceeding to tear into their sacred land, letting loose attack dogs..... I did see bullying from the construction company.

Seriously they have less than a dozen security guards on site. Against what a hundred people probably more. Security is there to prevent the vandalism that has occurred . On fact funny side note Jill stein was arrested for vandalism. She can't stay out of jail lol.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: poncho1982

Seriously they have less than a dozen security guards on site. Against what a hundred people probably more. Security is there to prevent the vandalism that has occurred . On fact funny side note Jill stein was arrested for vandalism. She can't stay out of jail lol.

You know one thing people fail to realize is that the Natives have vowed to keep the protest peaceful and this event that occurred on Saturday was provoked by the company for desecrating what they believe is sacred burial sites, so they became enraged and their only attempt was to get in front of the bulldozers to stop the desecration and were maced and attacked by dogs... like you said, there were a dozen security guards and over a hundred protesters and yet, those security guards were able to walk out of their unharmed. That's showing a lot of restraint and I don't care what anyone says. If it were me, I would've went to jail that day... Over 100 versus 12... those Natives could've destroyed that security team and they didn't!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Two guards were injured as well as some dogs, so more lies from you. You've become a joke in this thread. It's obvious from the sucker punches in the video who attacked who.

Please, comment on the points I have asked you to respond to.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

How do we know they were really injured? Because a lying sheriff in bed with the oil company said so... where's the proof? They all seemed to get in their vehicles and leave just fine.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

They weren't protecting jack # except their own personal wants. If they actually had ancestor's graves there, they could have provided the evidence that would have granted them a court order.

Jaden

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

If it were my property and my project, you would've gone to the hospital, not jail... well, you would've likely gone to jail after the hospital, but your first trip would've been in an ambulance...

People need to respect other people's property.

Jaden

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
North Dakota Governor Jack Dalrymple has called in armed National Guard to "promote the peace".
www.fccnn.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Why does the video not support what you're saying? What is your idea of peaceful? When asked why they're there, why is no mention made of burial grounds?

I'm talking about this video. Is there another source which backs your claims?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

They weren't protecting jack # except their own personal wants. If they actually had ancestor's graves there, they could have provided the evidence that would have granted them a court order.

Jaden

How can they provide evidence, when the land was taken from them YEARS ago?

How can they provide evidence when they filed a motion to stop construction, and then they proceed anyway, possibly destroying any evidence?

The whole point of the filing was to stop them so they could determine what was and was not a sacred site.
edit on 8-9-2016 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

The dogs are on video being hit. The guard is on video being sucker punched. Stop being intentionally obtuse. Nobody is taking you seriously anymore.

You have yet to comment on the points I raised concerning the video you linked.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

do you even realize how illogical that sounded?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join