It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters including children mauled by attack dogs let loose by private merc's

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
You go through local government to protest any projects that their districts oversee. There are plenty of cases where local opposition to projects taken through legal avenues have succeeded. Across the whole nation people successfully opposed having nuclear waste sites or even having nuclear waste travel by rail through their districts. This wasn't done by mobbing security or taking up terrorist tactics.

Picket signs and chanting are terrorist tactics... seriously?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I am humbled. This incident has brought people together that I thought would never agree on ANYTHING.

There is hope!!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
GREAT NEWS!!!
The administration is finally moving on this, it's a small step in the right direction.

Army Corps backs restraining order against Dakota Access Pipeline
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2016

The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers hasn't changed its position in the underlying lawsuit, which was filed by the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe. The agency still believes it fulfilled its duty to consult with the tribe about the impacts of the controversial pipeline on cultural and historic sites.
However, since the matter remains of great public interest, the Obama administration believes a temporary restraining order is warranted against Dakota Access LLC, the Department of Justice said in a court filing on Monday. Construction near the #NoDAPL resistance camps has been the "subject of several recent confrontations," government attorneys wrote, including one on Saturday in which several people -- a pregnant woman and a young girl among them -- were injured in a clash with private security guards working for the pipeline partnership.
"The Corps acknowledges that the public interest would be served by preserving peace near Lake Oahe until the court can render its well-considered opinion on plaintiff's motion for preliminary injunction," government attorneys wrote in the short filing. "The Corps therefore does not oppose this short and discrete temporary restraining order."
In a footnote, the Obama administration also said the Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe's concerns about Dakota Access "engaging with or antagonizing" the #NoDAPL resisters warranted a restraining order.
"Although this matter is outside the scope of this lawsuit, the Corps would not oppose a temporary restraining order on this basis in the interest of public safety," the filing stated.

www.indianz.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
it should be handled no different than crossing the border of another country with the pipe line as it really isn't concidered American soil they are trying to cross.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Now that is plainly wrong, and that company should be sued if those dogs were released on the crowd.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
The protesters should release their dogs on the security team just so karma is restored in the universe. Oh, and security have to bring one of their kids to work so they can pet the nice doggy and see firsthand what mommy or daddy do for a living.

edit on 6-9-2016 by jimmybob because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

If I understand it correctly: Dakota Access LLC is under restraining order in this area - they have no right to be there, nonetheless they are destroying land and building fences. Officials, who should stop them, are not acting so popular movement emerged and attacked the trespassers. It is really interesting situation.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Clyde Lewis on the ground zero radio talk show last night was relating this to a lack of msm coverage. He was pretty pissed and even did the show when it wasn't scheduled.

As far as trespassing is concerned, who was actually trespassing? Also, it isn't legal to shoot people just for trespassing, at least in my home state.

Seems like every group is protesting against something now a days. I see an American spring event coming on the horizon.
edit on 6-9-2016 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If anyone wants to help the Natives with their struggle to protect Americas water, here is a list of items they need.

sacredstonecamp.org...

Here is where to send donations.

sacredstonecamp.org...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I was gonna ironically support this corporate thuggery but it seems you already beat me to the punch.

You did a better job than I would have.. not a big fan of activist hippies either.

/Too tired to care about what is right and wrong..

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Take human shields of women and children into a hostile confrontation.

Yes people standing there with signs is hostile.

The pipeline needs security,

Apparently the protesters need it more.

these are pre terror attacks designed to break down security so that infrastructure can be sabotaged at any time.

Not wanting a pipeline that threatens their way of life is a pre terror attack?

Those Indian groups need to be thoroughly investigated to ascertain what foreign enemy influence they have succumbed to.

The Mercs should be investigated along with the oil companies they are working for. The dogs should have been shot when they attacked and their handlers beaten with in an inch of their life.
You're Damn right bro!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Those americans failed to realize they became native americans once Europeans arrived and became 'americans'. Its no longer the 'native Americans land' its american land... any groups with a prepended suffix is less american. You don't need to be a genius to know their efforts will be in vain.
edit on 6-9-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Why are there no videos or pictures of the dogs attacking anyone? If we go to the original posts the closest thing I can find to a dog attacking anyone is a man taunting a dog while his face is covered by a bandanna.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

This guy is HITTING the dog while his face is covered...seems very peaceful to me.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I added a vid on page 3 www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
What is the laws in respect to private security companies like this?
I'd say be ready to self-defend especially when you go out to exercise rights.
I'm always ready to protect myself first from whatever idiot in uniform, cop or not. Kill the damn dog. They use it as a gun. It's a thing. You are human.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenixyou pepperspray me and sit attack dogs von me expect dead dogs and the # kicked out of you if you private security. private security has no right too use these tactics anywhere in us. also i will sue the shat out of you.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

SO you should have seen then that the one dog we see loose is because his HANDLER is attacked by the man with no shirt and white shorts...

Later an apparent manager asks to see a dog bite a man claims he got. The man refuses to show him and walks away.

SEVERAL times in that video you see the dogs get HIT by the "peaceful" protesters. 4:00 shows a dog get hit with a pole.

Nowhere in that video does anyone show a dog bite. Even after the trucks leave with the dogs we see no documentation of these children who were mauled by dogs. We see MINUTES of video of people treating themselves for the spray, but we see nobody being treated for these dog bites...

Surely you see that this is propaganda that you fell for right?
edit on 6-9-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
You go through local government to protest any projects that their districts oversee. There are plenty of cases where local opposition to projects taken through legal avenues have succeeded. Across the whole nation people successfully opposed having nuclear waste sites or even having nuclear waste travel by rail through their districts. This wasn't done by mobbing security or taking up terrorist tactics.

Picket signs and chanting are terrorist tactics... seriously?

Alinsky tactics.
Circumventing government through violent confrontation, otherwise known as community organizing to sound all warm and cozy as opposed to calling it the domestic terror that it is.
edit on 6-9-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I didnt start the thread, I didnt really say much of anything, I just added a video of the incident. Just the messenger.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join