It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Interrupts Catholic Prayer….

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Ummm, what? I see a black man walking down the side walk, stops for a second and then is knocked out by a dude who was praying.

So this guy is a Muslim, and we know this how?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Tell me how did the guy on the ground with his back turned even know the black man walked up? What does it matter that he's black anyway?
edit on 2-9-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
Well your narrative is he just assaulted someone for no good reason. Is that all? Any theory? At least someone claiming to be a witness gives an account which is a little more believable. The guy was harassing them for days.

Who cares? If that were the case they should have called the police and reported him for harassing them on a public street.

He is not justified for violently attacking him for any reason other than he was attacked first.

link   
I've seen this story in a few places and the man was playing loud music on his phone. For those saying they can't hear it. Remember that cellphones do not have high quality speakers, or bass. They are basicly high pitched with very little power. The further away the microphone is, the harder it is to catch it since the source of the sound is low.

I also did read in other places that he was harassing them before. Here's a little bit of extra info.

www.rt.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You know what's even crazier? Remember when those two Muslims tried to murder people at the Draw Mohammed contest? All the people here right now defending the guy who got punched, wete claiming that the people who draw Mohammed were asking for it. What's with these completely contradictory positions?
edit on 2-9-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Well i wouldnt say this video shows that at all.

This video shows a guy KO an innocent man walking by a loose cannon.

I was just saying the loose cannon may have other things going on and the situation may not be explained in the clip.

It pretty obvious that this video is propaganda because all it shows is a guy getting knocked out for no reason.

There is absolutely nothing it shows that suggests the punch was fighting back against anything.
edit on 2-9-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

A group of Catholic fundamentalists recently gathered outside St. Rita’s Church in Paris, France, to protest the church’s longstanding closure.

This was unknown to me, the original story said it was the site of a murder.

Thanks for the link.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
From the video alone we can never know the reasons for the attack. Sides can be taken by the reader which is probably why it's being used on a political propaganda site. Brings into question the way we consume information...

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

According to a witness he had been harassing them for days. Music may have not been a factor in this video but the fact he came back again. Plus he said something which set the guy off.

Again, without evidence that is hearsay, if that were the case however, again, he deserved a slap. Watching the video i cannot see anything being said, perhaps i am wrong but, it all "kicked off" within seconds of him arriving on scene. Not enough evidence for me to call it either way. Based on the evidence presented thus far i would not convict if i was Jury

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

There is evidence, unless you think the guy with his back turned has eyes in the back of his head.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
You know what's even crazier? Remember when those two Muslims tried to murder people at the Draw Mohammed contest? All the people here right now defending the guy who got punched, wete claiming that the people who draw Mohammed were asking for it. What's with these completely contradictory positions?

You mean besides the fact there is no proof that guy is even a Muslim?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix
The so called christian is a racist thug.

Sound : I can hear low frequency and high frequency (squealing fan belts on the cars, childs voice etc). I can hear low volume, tyres on road, child behind the "chistians", the whispering of prayers. I cannot hear any music.

Conclusion:The music story has been made up by these god fearing christians to cover up a beating the crap out of a man because he was black.

Muslim: Sorry but I do not see anything about that black man that identifies him as a muslim. Far from it he looks like a very non muslim black westernised guy.

Conclusion. The muslim story has been made up in as far as they had no idea beforehand he was.

Pre Meditation: Look at the attacker, from the start, who is looking down the road. In fact he is spending more time looking down the road than praying!

Conclusion: He has identified his victim and is waiting.....

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I suppose I should probably have explained my thought process a bit more.

I saw an unprovoked attack on a person who came up BEHIND a group that were praying.

Given that there have been attacks by followers of Islam in exactly that way, cutting throats from behind, I was simply saying that this video seemed to me to be some kind of instruction manual perhaps, for the more fundamentalist sections of, in this case Christianity, on how to avoid such actions.

Maybe this video had been doing the rounds in the more extreme sectors of fundamentalist Christianity sites and somehow found its way to the surface, where it was picked up and an appropriate back story was added.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I was just describing the situation, not bringing race in this.

In any case, how do we know the man was Muslim? Is it because he's black? There are 0 facts to this story, just a really quick clip of the incident. What's going on in the OP's "article" is pure speculation and it's not surprising to read posts like yours and many others totally agreeing this man was Muslim and somehow attacking Catholics so thank GOD he was knocked out. Nothing extreme about that logic. Funny how conservatives love attacking Islam because they think all Muslims want to kill them but in this situation you welcome the violence with open arms. So Muslim violence bad, Christian violence good.

originally posted by: PandaPrincess
love it
i actually like Islam, but i hate the extremism side of it - as i hate extremists from any religion
so person deserved it

What part of Islam is not extreme?

Seriously? So is this conservative theory based on facts or hatred of the Muslim community? Fyi, there are almost 2 billion Muslims on this planet, if they wanted to install Sharia Law and kill you because you're an infidel they would have done it already.

All this thread is, an excuse to bash Islam and judging by how many stars posts like yours have I can see there are a lot of hateful people on this site who clearly embrace ignorance.

Disgusting.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

There is evidence, unless you think the guy with his back turned has eyes in the back of his head.

They guy with his back turned keeps turning round and looking down the road. Which fricking video did you watch?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I'ts been a while since i saw the original OP and video, don't remember a turned back but luckily i can revisit page 1. I have 2 pieces of evidence so far, a video and a description. I can watch the video but that does not match the description of the video, the "music" is still missing. Perhaps, You, as Defence or Prosecution could present the "FACTS" so that i can digest as i notice that this thread has grown in length somewhat since my post regarding " i have just read 14 pages", have not had a chance to pick up where i left off from 14 to 23.

Off to review vid again for backs turned and context

Thanks

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

He was looking down the street because he saw him and was expecting him to be coming back. Which he did. For you to just arbitrarily claim he was KO'd cause he was black.... no words. I guess you see racism in everything

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

All I need bash Islam is to read the news on a daily basis and see their actions. I reject all religion, but Islam is a threat to everybody right now.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Just noticed the "source", Rightwingnews.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Well thats where the side walk is. They were in a parking space and in FRONT of them was the road.

Though yes incidents like the priest, truck, machete men have led to this, and this leads to more that amd so on. So this is where Jesus came in and said someone has to stop the cycle.

After the guy was clearly knocked out what was the ground and pound all about? Was he waiting for the ref to stop the fight?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join