It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Interrupts Catholic Prayer….

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Well, i can assure you that my family in Lebanon are not exremists, neither are my friends in Dubai, Jordan, Saudi, Iraq etc..

Neither are all the incredibly warm and inviting and generous people who live in the middle east and neither are all the muslims in Holloway in North London who are all exceptionally friendly . You must be TERRIFIED of approaching a muslim.

Just because a Muslim isn't engaging in violence, doesn't mean they don't hold extreme points of view World polling shows that close to a majority of Muslims believe in some pretty extreme things, related to Sharia.

FFS some of the countries you just listed currently practice slavery and execute gay people for being gay.

So full of lies it's astounding! What polls are these? Fox News polls? But wait, Trump supporter, right? I thought polls were all biased, rigged, not to be trusted?

Either way, I'm sure you know everything you wrote is a complete lie. Maybe stop spending so much energy on hating Muslims because it's definitely not good for you. Accepting and spreading lies isn't good for you either.
edit on 2-9-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

its like, if muslims come and conquer, those will be the first to submit, easy.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes, indeed he did, 2 THOUSAND years ago. The blight of PC "turn the other cheek" philosophy and freely allow and promote inaction towards those who are continually poking the drowsy bear seems to be migrating to the back burner. Containing the danger and punishing those who take it to the extreme is seriously over due. We only have two cheeks, and both of those have been severely beaten and bloodied.

Personally, I cannot, do not and never will side with a compliant mindset that apparently welcomes the testing of human limits by offering up the safety of all as a "testimony" to misinterpreted faith. No one, not a God or spirit, is just going to swoop in from the Netherworld and protect us from those who harass, wish for, and do us harm. I cannot believe that we're commanded and expected to simply ignore acts of wanton mental and emotional harassment...let alone the depraved, savage, and inhuman brutality that raises it's hand to us these days. We're on our own in with this onslaught. I say three cheers to the parishioner who took an active stand against a representative of such severely broken convictions. I've always hated this statement, but in this case it's the truth: HE ASKED FOR IT! I just hope it doesn't bring reprisals.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Jonjonj

Well thats where the side walk is. They were in a parking space and in FRONT of them was the road.

Though yes incidents like the priest, truck, machete men have led to this, and this leads to more that amd so on. So this is where Jesus came in and said someone has to stop the cycle.

After the guy was clearly knocked out what was the ground and pound all about? Was he waiting for the ref to stop the fight?

Once again, I am afraid that I can't be the judge on the behaviour of the man. It is abhorrent in my opinion but who am I to talk? To be honest with you, this kind of behaviour is not only NOT unexpected, but surprises me by its absence. I am not condoning, but a even a simple person is aware that when there is such antagonism in a society then prices, like debts, will inevitably be paid.

I can only say that what I see in this video seems to be the way the world we live in is being turned (notice this is not a passive statement in meaning, although it is in structure).

edit on 2-9-2016 by Jonjonj because: grammar

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

You only point it out for the purpose of injecting racism and virtue signaling that YOU are not a witch...er Racist. If it were a white guy being punched, you wouldn't mention skin color.

You take my post out of context. Read my first post, where I wrote that it was totally uncalled for, the one that punched the man behind him behaved like an animal. I also wrote that this is not our way!

My point with that single post that you did not even fully quote (intention?) ... you will understand it when you follow the whole thread again. Then you will see that my post has NOTHING to do with what you are writing.

I blame you on your reading comprehension on that!!!
This is another post:
==========================================================

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I think you only pretend to see a "guy". I see a black guy and white people[sic:color does not matter] but I'm not putting any bias on anyone. Nor do I have to pretend I did not realized he has a black skin. But the difference is, I don't project any prejudices.
No offense, but think about it.

Maybe now you understand!!
[sic:color does not matter] was added by me so you don`t jump to false conclusions while reading.

edit on 2-9-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Any of the reports by online publishing media all say that there was loud music reported, they don't say the man was Muslim.
They do say that those praying use the Latin mass, so arguably fundamental worshippers.

The guy that made the attack was a prat, and likely had no idea about the man he hit, and frankly could have killed him with that sucker punch. Nobody it seems has been charged, nor was it reported to police, so there you go.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Once again what you can judge is that many people including posters here are siked about this. Regardless of any evidence the guy who was put down did anything wrong

I am holding my judgement of the man myself.

I was assualted a few years ago from a road rager i understand the fight or flight aspect, like if he was snuck up on and just pounced. In my case when the person grabbed me I ducked under his arm getting towards his side moving behind him and popped him in the throat. When he bent over i got in my car and left. I didnt continue smashing him.

This is rage.

Again its the high fives and christian pride i have an issue with when the video shows nothing but a loose cannon. Maybe he was saying "hey man cops". The info isnt there so why are some siked a out this?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: PandaPrincess

Really? I could be wrong so feel free to correct me but I am fairly certain that the J-Man said 'turn the other cheek' not 'slug the guy in his'.

What was it his daddy said about worshiping false idols?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I will say this, however, that was one helluva punch.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: DocScurlock1774
he was being a jerk on purpose, i would not fight him for it, but i see why someone would.

Really? In that two second encounter what exactly did you hear or see that demonstrated the man who got attacked being a jerk?

A comment on youtube:
J'ai un ami qui fut témoin de la scène et en effet le mec qui se fait frapper provoquait depuis plusieurs jours ceux qui prient devant l'église Sainte-Rita. En insultant ou en faisant un boucan exprès avec de la musique, d'où la patate qu'il se prend du fait qu'il revienne.

Translation:
I have a friend who witnessed the scene, and indeed the guy who gets hit caused several days those who pray in front of the Santa Rita church. Insulting or making a racket express with music , hence the potato it takes because he comes back.

By the looks of it, he had it coming. I don't think anyone would typically get up and cold cock someone without a good reason. What everyone is seeing is the final few seconds of what appears to have been on-going instigation. The Muslim doesn't seem to have any music in this video but that doesn't mean he wasn't doing it before. And if I were to believe the witness then it's clear the guy wasn't coming back for a hail Mary but instead got himself a haymaker. In which case, Bravo!

in which case, jesus would disapprove of using violence to resolve the matter. what he should have done was hug the guy, prayed with him, and killed him with kindness. especially if every person in that scene had mobbed him on every pass, hugging and holding his hands and praying for him. he would have left of his own accord. it would have made a great example to the rest of the community how every conflict need not be settled by blood.

I want to see that. I want to see a hidden camera set up to show you going into a predominately muslim neighborhood with a jesus flag. And when the first Muslim comes up to you and starts giving you #, I want to see you hug him and tell him Jesus loves him. I will pay $$ to see that.

youtube offers such video evidence for free. it even offers video evidence of muslims and christians hugging EACH OTHER. crazy right? its almost like we can get along if we actually tried. maybe someday...

What kind of muslims? The watered down domesticated western version or the pure raw version? I'm talking about a christian hugging a hate filled Islamic Nazi. Any videos of that?

not that i can refer you to off hand, but one can hope. it would be something special to watch a hug turn a homicidal jerk into a friendly neighbor. thats what a real christian would have done. instead of perpetuating the harmful behavior, show them a better way. show everyone a better way. i take that back, thats what a real human does.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

This is rage.

I did read the whole of your post but I only quoted this point because it is important.

This is not rage. It is controlled aggression. If you have ever worked or know somebody who has worked as a doorman at a venue, you will see the same exact behaviour.

It goes like this: Check out the problem, get close, strike hard and fast, get them out of the way.

I think this is what happened, this was a "risky" action and the group had a "fighter" or 2 who attended, "just in case".

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Yeah i have worked as a doorman you cant punch people unless your really in danger.

I have a shodan in judo and was an ncaa wrestler. I never had any need to punch anyone. Maybe a quick open handed strike to distract them.

And once a guy is out cold there is no need for follow up shots unless your in an mma fight and the ref hasnt called the fight. Infact your chances of killing or giving the guy brain damage are much higher once he is concussed. Its a big no no in bouncing. It happens but not with guys who have any control.

I also spent quite a while kick boxing. A hook, particular a looping cast hook like that is pretty dangerous for not only the guy getting hit but the person throwing the punch.
edit on 2-9-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I will say this, however, that was one helluva punch.

It looks like he is playing with something in his hands, a fist bar maybe? Check out how he is playing with his hands all the time.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

a reply to: PandaPrincess

Really? I could be wrong so feel free to correct me but I am fairly certain that the J-Man said 'turn the other cheek' not 'slug the guy in his'.

Well, at least he wasn't beheaded as if it were a Christian who interrupted Muslims praying.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Then you know exactly what I am talking about. That guy did exactly what a doorman does. What follow up shots, I only saw the first video, is there another one?

The guy knocks him out and drags him away.
edit on 2-9-2016 by Jonjonj because: what other shots?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

No i dont have an idea what your talking about I was never told throw a hook at a guy walking up to the door. In fact i was told I could be sued if i did something like this even if the person was being an ass. I would need to have been assaulted first to strike anyone and even then if I can control the person without throwing a strike do it. This is at massive festivals like sxsw where things do get crazy.

I have never heard a club tell anyone to ko a guy as fast as possible. In fact all the clubs i have ever worked at put a priority on hiring grapplers which is why a little 5'9" 160 lb guy like me was ever hired.

Your right though he just grabbed the guy and dragged him off. I only watched it once because i was disturbed this was being glorified.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

If we are being honest i was hoping to see a punk get his comeuppance instead i saw an assault.
edit on 2-9-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

So full of lies it's astounding! What polls are these? Fox News polls? But wait, Trump supporter, right? I thought polls were all biased, rigged, not to be trusted?

Can you be specific? What lies?

Muslims and Islam: Key findings in the U.S. and around the world

Either way, I'm sure you know everything you wrote is a complete lie.

Can you be specific?

link   

I grew up in Liverpool, UK. Are you American? Doormen only became mandatory professional about 10 years ago and even now you get problems. That guy in the video is a fighter, I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever.

link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

How's that working out for Christians in the ME? Look, don't get me wrong. I have no issues with turning the other cheek or taking the high road but I also don't believe in being a willing participant in your own abuse. I find it weak.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join