It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Lauer Will Moderate The First Forum Between Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Clinton Global Initiative Member Matt Lauer will Moderate First Presidential Forum

It’s worth noting that Lauer is listed as a “notable past member” on the Clinton Global Initiative’s website — along with Anderson Cooper and Katie Couric.

No conflict of interest there!

I guarantee none of Hillary's scandals will be brought up while they throw the kitchen sink at Trump, as usual.

edit on 1-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm glad, personally. Finally some answers to some questions everyone has been wondering about!

I always wanted to know;
Hillary's favorite color.
The name of her first pet.
And, if she was a cooking utensil, what would she be?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Clinton Global Initiative Member Matt Lauer will Moderate First Presidential Forum

It’s worth noting that Lauer is listed as a “notable past member” on the Clinton Global Initiative’s website — along with Anderson Cooper and Katie Couric.

No conflict of interest there!

Laurer should be banned from the debates...so should Trump..

New York real estate mogul Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka have donated a combined total of at least $105,000 to the Clinton Foundation, records show.
thehill.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

While we're at it, investigate and audit the Clinton Foundation... but we both know that's not going to happen.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I understand people thinking Lauer will be in the bag for Hillary. He is on MSNBC, which is heavily liberal

It's way more than that. He has a long, documented track record of being Democrat party propagandist.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The questions will be loaded in favor or made not to disfavor Clinton. Just like Bill Clinton getting to meet with the Attorney general right before it being announced Clinton walks without any prosecution. It will always remain loaded in her favor until she gets hit by a Mack truck.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
HHmmm... Matt L. Huh ?...

Another "impartial" Moderator who just happens to have one of the candidate's answer already in his lap, with bulleted talking points ready to fire off as support just in case that one candidate needs help....

Hillary : Get the transcript... Get the transcript Matt....

Matt L. : Blah blah Clinton is amazing, blah blah

Hillary : Can you read that a little louder Matt ?

Nope... Haven't seen this ever happen before...

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
With most of the replies iv read in this thread, I'm of the opinion I'm the only one who sees any political tool speak to the masses while thinking to myself "Dance puppets, Dance" For so many of you who either pretend to come off as passionate about either candidate, I have to ask. Are you really that brainwashed to think your vote and opinion matter? I'm curious. Any reply with insult, assumptions or putting words in someone else's mouth will be completely ignored.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The questions will be loaded in favor or made not to disfavor Clinton.

Or more in keeping with reality the Qs will be soft-balls for both of them, but Trump will still manage to blurt out some strangely outrageous ignorance.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Glenn Greenwald is the only journalist I trust these days but Lauer is respectable.
edit on 1-9-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Trump is a donor to the Clinton Global Initiative too (2014). Maybe that'll be his excuse for not participating.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The questions will be loaded in favor or made not to disfavor Clinton.

Or more in keeping with reality the Qs will be soft-balls for both of them, but Trump will still manage to blurt out some strangely outrageous ignorance.

You mean like Obama and Hillary have done for the last 8 years straight?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

"Somebody named Matt Lauer"? You don't know who Matt Lauer is?

Man, you jumped on that opportunity to deflect faster than Monica jumped on Bill's...

Give a dog a bone! You're making it too easy for them, xuen.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
MSNBC has been advertising this for weeks.
Gulf war and Afghanistan war veterans will be asking questions regarding national security. Lauer will moderate but the veterans will script the questions being asked.
It's called the commander in chief forum.

I think the vets will be unbiased. I'm not sure if they will ask each candidate the same questions or not. They want to gage each candidates ability and knowledge of military function and capability.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some obvious reactions from the CF...

FLASHBACK: Matt Lauer Was Listed as a ‘Notable Member’ of Clinton Foundation Initiative

WOW...A journalist being associated with a Charitable Org!! Looks menacing!

Now explain this..

Trump gave at least $100K to Clinton Foundation
thehill.com...

I don't think Trump should be allowed to participate in the debates!!!

He is in the tank for Clinton!!!
there might be more truth to what you say than you realize.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Matt Lauer is a cream-puff that makes Don Lemon look like the Walter Cronkite.

I expect the hard hitting questions to include "Do you think those cat video's on youtube are cute?"..

No doubt his moderating was one of the "Demands" Trump asked for before he would agree to Debate Hillary.

Are you seriously suggesting that Lauer will be working in Trump's favor?

Do you live on this planet?

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
MSNBC has been advertising this for weeks.
Gulf war and Afghanistan war veterans will be asking questions regarding national security. Lauer will moderate but the veterans will script the questions being asked.
It's called the commander in chief forum.

I think the vets will be unbiased. I'm not sure if they will ask each candidate the same questions or not. They want to gage each candidates ability and knowledge of military function and capability.

Hahahahahaha

There is no way real military veterans will be "allowed" to ask hillary anything.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Ok but that's what it is.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

source?

Vets asking hillary their own questions would end her.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: James1982

clearly, you didn't see the interview two months ago matt did on TRUMPS plane. yep, he was INVITED BY TRUMP. he interviewed melania as well, and she hasn't been interviewed at all that I know of.

it was sickeningly sweet.

trump didn't have to accept the gig but he did cuz he's big boy.

but, keep whining... I know ya'll can't help it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join