It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Lauer Will Moderate The First Forum Between Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: UKTruth

Perhaps I missed some specific info, but what leads you to conclude that the forum will be rigged?

Dahh the media as a whole is rigged for Hillary so why wouldn't a reporter who has supported Hillary be any different? It happened with Romney/Obama!!!

Of course, it's rigged, but the interesting thing will be to see if Trump can stay out of the numerous traps that will be set. It will play like a gotcha session for Trump and a sugar coated tribute to Clinton.

I suspect, and hope, that most people are on to it.
edit on 7/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

It is being moderated by a Hillary shill and is being managed by her campaign team.

Well, we will have to wait and see if the moderator actually does Hillary's bidding before we concoct any conspiracies and can you provide evidence the forum is being managed by her campaign team?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

It is being moderated by a Hillary shill and is being managed by her campaign team.

Well, we will have to wait and see if the moderator actually does Hillary's bidding before we concoct any conspiracies and can you provide evidence the forum is being managed by her campaign team?

Of course it's being managed by her campaign team! MSNBC and NBC are broadcasting it. They will be all over the arrangements, will have seen the questions and run rehearsals as any broadcaster would.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Of course it's being managed by her campaign team! MSNBC and NBC are broadcasting it. They will be all over the arrangements, will have seen the questions and run rehearsals as any broadcaster would.

So you don't have that proof then?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Yes I do. MSNBC and NBC, both key players in Hilary's campaign team, are running the show.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Yes I do. MSNBC and NBC, both key players in Hilary's campaign team, are running the show.

Show me that proof, please.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

It's on NBC and MSNBC. Honestly. You can tune in and see for yourself tonight.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This is a sensational set up and Trump is not scared. He made no demands. He is showing up. However,

the main part of this 'forum' is that Politifact will be analyzing it seems in real time. This way, anything Hillary says will be ok and anything he says will be a lie.

www.politifact.com... TRUMP
www.politifact.com... CLINTON

Yeah, no bias at all.

DONALD TRUMP Says "Hillary Clinton has pledged amnesty in her first 100 days, and her plan will provide Obamacare, Social Security, and Medicare for illegal immigrants, breaking the federal budget." — PolitiFact National on Friday, September 2nd, 2016
They say this is Mostly False. Look it up. It is spot on.

HILLARY CLINTON The Clinton Foundation "took steps that went above and beyond all legal requirements and, indeed, all standard requirements followed by every other charitable organization." — PolitiFact National on Wednesday, August 31st, 2016
They says this is Half True. Which part?????

I just cannot see how she will get through it. Almost like a dry run to see if she can handle a real debate.

edit on 09pm30pmf0000002016-09-07T17:43:56-05:000556 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is a sensational set up and Trump is not scared. He made no demands. He is showing up. However,

the main part of this 'forum' is that Politifact will be analyzing it seems in real time. This way, anything Hillary says will be ok and anything he says will be a lie.

www.politifact.com... TRUMP
www.politifact.com... CLINTON

Yeah, no bias at all.

DONALD TRUMP Says "Hillary Clinton has pledged amnesty in her first 100 days, and her plan will provide Obamacare, Social Security, and Medicare for illegal immigrants, breaking the federal budget." — PolitiFact National on Friday, September 2nd, 2016
They say this is Mostly False. Look it up. It is spot on.

HILLARY CLINTON The Clinton Foundation "took steps that went above and beyond all legal requirements and, indeed, all standard requirements followed by every other charitable organization." — PolitiFact National on Wednesday, August 31st, 2016
They says this is Half True. Which part?????

I just cannot see how she will get through it. Almost like a dry run to see if she can handle a real debate.

I suspect she has the questions for some time and has been in front of the mirror practising the answers for days.
Given her history of buying off people who will be questioning her, it's a given that good old Matt will have been walking her through her paces.

Politifact is a comedy site, by the way, set up to add faux credence to propaganda.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Here are some more gems...

HILLARY CLINTON "Risk analysts listed Donald Trump, a Donald Trump presidency, as one of the top threats facing the global economy, ahead of terrorism." — PolitiFact National on Monday, June 27th, 2016

HILLARY CLINTON Says Donald Trump’s proposed tax treatment of hedge fund managers "makes the current loophole even worse." — PolitiFact National on Friday, July 1st, 2016

HILLARY CLINTON "We now do have evidence" that Donald Trump is being used as a recruiting tool for terrorists. — PolitiFact National on Friday, May 20th, 2016

Here is my favorite....

HILLARY CLINTON "African-American children are 500 percent more likely to die from asthma than white kids." — PolitiFact National on Tuesday, August 11th, 2015

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I hope she spits in her glass again...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Here are some more gems...

HILLARY CLINTON "Risk analysts listed Donald Trump, a Donald Trump presidency, as one of the top threats facing the global economy, ahead of terrorism." — PolitiFact National on Monday, June 27th, 2016

HILLARY CLINTON Says Donald Trump’s proposed tax treatment of hedge fund managers "makes the current loophole even worse." — PolitiFact National on Friday, July 1st, 2016

HILLARY CLINTON "We now do have evidence" that Donald Trump is being used as a recruiting tool for terrorists. — PolitiFact National on Friday, May 20th, 2016

Here is my favorite....

HILLARY CLINTON "African-American children are 500 percent more likely to die from asthma than white kids." — PolitiFact National on Tuesday, August 11th, 2015

As I said, a comedy site. Though a lot of it is dark comedy.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

It's on NBC and MSNBC. Honestly. You can tune in and see for yourself tonight.

Again, no proof.

I will be watching online. Let's hope they do their job as journalists and not play favorites.

Although, I suspect no matter the outcome the results will be twisted to show there was a bias.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Twisted to show bias or twisted to show Trump sucks and Hillary is the star? This will be very very interesting to say the least.

CIC questions that should be brought up?

1. SOuth China Sea
2. ISIS
3. NATO
4. Russia
5. Iran
6. Syria

Lets see how many of those hot spots are brought up for each candidate.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

We will have to wait and see.

But here is something we have to ponder...what if Trump does suck?

Is that because of the moderators bias, or Trump's approach/policy ideas?
edit on 7-9-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Got coffee and popcorn! This should be good. I very much expect it to feel like a cliffhanger episode of INSERT FAVORITE TV SHOW HERE.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

If he does he does. If he does not...well...she is really farked.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Hmmmm. We shall see...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
NBC Poll today: www.nbcnews.com...

Trump leads Hillary among active military and veterans. You can be sure that Matt "Dem Lapdog" Lauer will do his best to reverse that statistic tonight.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

It's hosted by Matt Lauer. Not a shill and it's on a major network. Starting in a minute or so now.

Begins now...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join