It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: ‘Black Lives Matter’ rioters target whites for beat downs

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
SO, the person who was shot last night was white. So, you are telling me that it was not a racially motivated attack? shot in the neck....

thehill.com...

Hunting white people and taking it to the suburbs...this article shows it was not a protester...he had to be rescued

abcnews.go.com...

Milwaukee's police chief says an 18-year-old man suffered a single gunshot wound to the neck during unrest on the city's north side, but that his life is not in danger. The man, whose name has not been released, was shot late Sunday during a demonstration to protest the killing of a black man by a police officer a day earlier. Police have said officers used an armored vehicle to retrieve the injured man and take him to a hospital. Police did not say who shot him, but that they are looking for suspects. Chief Ed Flynn said at a news conference Monday that the man does "not appear to be in danger." Flynn also said that officers came under fire Sunday but that no officers returned fire.

Officers under fire. Burned police cars. A 10 PM curfew for teens only? Sorry, it should be citywide for all residents.
edit on 08pm31pmf0000002016-08-15T15:05:55-05:000355 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

A 10 PM curfew for teens only? Sorry, it should be citywide for all residents.

I'm always in bed by 9:00pm unless the Packers are playing.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

edit on 09pm06831152016pAmerica/Chicago06 by saintdopeium because: issue addressed.... don't wanna derail thread

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

The attacks are clearly racially motivated. Regardless of history of racial bigotry and slavery by whites towards blacks in the US, the law is clear. These attacks on whites are a hate crime by the definitions of the statute. The attackers should be charged with a hate crime.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

The attacks are clearly racially motivated. Regardless of history of racial bigotry and slavery by whites towards blacks in the US, the law is clear. These attacks on whites are a hate crime by the definitions of the statute. The attackers should be charged with a hate crime.

Absolutely, but you know they won't be because there is a double-standard.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhotepic

This video sickens me. It's almost to the point where posting these videos isn't going to do anything but make it worse. Whether you realize it or not, simply getting others to watch material like this will often lead to more rage in their heart, not less.

Rage against the enemy is a good thing. Like psyching up the football team before hitting the field. And besides...the truth is never the adversary, only those who wish to hide it.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
His sister told them riot in the suburbs. And they ask why anyone would need a AR15
edit on 15-8-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

His sister told them riot in the suburbs. And they ask why anyone would need a AR15

Armed and ready here.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
My advice to all white residents of Milwaukee...

Skip the fast food restaurants.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

My advice.

Stay away from 'n-word's. You might get killed.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaunaOrFlora

My advice.

Neocons? NeanderthaLS? Nuvo riches? numbskulls,Nincompoops,ninnies?

Also that WOrd Originally meant ANYONE regardless of skin tone who was un educated and un cultured to be honest.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Oh, you better believe it. I already stopped eating that crap, but still.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaunaOrFlora

My advice.

Just so everyone knows... that star didn't come from me.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I'm betting you did and now feel guilty about it.

It's ok, we've all accidentally starred stupid #.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm old.

I refuse to let anyone dictate when and where I want to go. Fast food restaurants included.

Just me though. I'm cranky that way.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
white people live on stolen land built by stolen people, im guessing you think everything should be fine by know right ?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
white people live on stolen land built by stolen people

Whose done it better, am I right?

Dude, you really need to chill. The people doing the stealing nowadays has changed.

I don't know about you but I was born last century. I don't think I stole anything. Nor did ANYONE else victimized by the racist pieces of sh*t.

YOU are sounding racist now.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

I find it odd how the very thing that's happened all over the world throughout all of history is somehow ignored unless it's the US and "White" people.

How every land has had the same thing happen there, but it's somehow never relevant.

How the very people displaced have at some point displaced someone else is ignored.

How many of the owned people were owned before even coming here. Owned most often before coming here by their own ethnicity, from a place where slavery and genocide still exists today by men of "color"

How the owned people weren't all black.

How the people owning people weren't all white.

The world sucks, and is built upon the backs of war and people being mistreated and abused.

The "native" americans lost a war, in doing so they lost their land, same as what's happened every single other place on the planet, even in the americas before the "white" man got here. Not a single "native" american was the original settler of the land they claimed. They weren't all sitting around smoking peace pipes. Tribal warfare was a thing. But that doesn't count cause they weren't "white" when killing and stealing each others lands. There's nothing more special about what happened in the US with the "native" americans than on literally every other piece of dirt some schmuck who sits on and claims.

Every piece of dirt everyone lives on is "stolen" property. Want to give the land back kill off every human alive. Everyone's ancestors are guilty.

Want to bitch about slavery, stop worrying about slavery that's been dealt with, and let's focus on the actual slavers who are alive and well and still doing their thing today.

I'm sorry that I'm more concerned with people still in bondage over some person who's ancestors were. I guarantee many of mine were too, and I'm poor as dirt so want to hear nothing about advantages because of the pigment of my skin.

There's nothing special about US past atrocities other than, people refusing to move past them and move on, unlike most of the rest of the world.

Slavery is wrong, let's deal with it by targeting the slavery still going on. Stealing lands sucks, let's fight it by doing something about the warmongers still doing it. Let's learn from the past by preventing the same atrocities of old, not ignore them still happening to instead obsess over the atrocities that once were.
edit on 8/15/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
white people live on stolen land built by stolen people, im guessing you think everything should be fine by know right ?

HAHAHAHA!!! Let me educate you kemosabe. Y a see the NA indians...they werent here first either and they took it from a previous people according to evidence at dig sites.

Secondly NO ONE BUT THE GOVERNMENT OWNS THE LAND ANYMORE, Its why they can charge taxes on it and take it if you do not pay.

Thirdly. Africans were not stolen..they were sold into slavery by their own relatives,and kin for money and beads,and guns.

Now feel free to disagree but thats the truth. If they need to blame anyone...its their ancestors from africa.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: chronfucius
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Does it count as race baiting if you have video and there is a real threat? When do racial issues become news and not propaganda? To me, race baiting implies pumping out falsehoods to drive a narrative, not sharing video and attaching zero commentary...

At any rate, I'm staying the F# out of Milwaukee. City seems to be sitting on a powder keg with a lit cigarette.

PJW is known for this sort of stuff.

At the end of the day he has an agenda to make black lives matter look like thugs.

They do a good enough job at that themselves.
edit on 15-8-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join