It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: ‘Black Lives Matter’ rioters target whites for beat downs

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
im a pretty passive aggressive person by nature. i have gotten much better over the years but growing up it was tough because my father is an ex military sgt. i was the sensitive type and wanted to talk about all of my problems with him but he just did not want to listen. i remember one time getting so mad that i placed sharp objects in his bed then acted like i had no clue how they got in there. but he confronted me and was so mad and i got in a lot of trouble but i definitely got his attention which is what i wanted at that point...

what do you do when someone ignores you and they have power over you?

what does society do when there is injustice and people are ignoring the situation?

i dont personally think people need to die over this (unfortunately some already have, victims, perpetrators and the like)

but i feel that upheaval is necessary to shake things up and get the attention of those that are not listening!

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Quotations. The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Am neither black or white, but in this case i have to say BLM community seems to be asking for trouble. The trend follows the similar trend of Muslims playing the "oppression" card excessively while being oppressive at the same time. These people are either extremely stupid and don;t understand the irony of their situation or they are deliberately trying to enforce dominance of their own community.

*Conspiracy tin foiled hat*

Or this is all a rather big conspiracy to destabilize the country. Hegelian Dialectic...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Thank you for linking a transcoded video instead of the twizzler video garbage that never seems to work.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Good for you, why the need to be off topic do.

Why do you end your sentence with 'do.' ? DO you mean 'dude', 'do'--as in Ronnie the Limo Driver or something else?
I would think 'though' should replace 'do'. That's just me though...

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I tend not to care too much about folk who scream injustice and then yank a defenceless old man out of his car and beat him because of his skin colour.

Call me what you will but you also had a man demand that rich people give black people their money based on what, because if they don't then actions as seen are justified..

Seriously, that dog does not hunt, BLM / Black Power / Black Panthers are an agenda based set looking to incite race hatred at any turn, for anyone to try and justify their actions as anything other than hate speech laced with false sleight of speech it is daft.

This is just the same as the people who defend the common criminals who rampage through Malls stealing and attacking folk by saying they are underprivileged...Total BS..

Here on my estate in the UK the thug element (here its more a mixed race of folks) were given a brand spanking new centre for young people to hang out in and to have a distraction from gangs and getting involved in crime, they burnt it down on the first week. A friend who teaches Table Tennis in parts of South London basically gave up because the threats from the thugs who used the centre to have sex with girls, do drugs and basically disrupt any possible learning for the very few who tried made it a pointless time for him. The place and others like it spend most of their time shut down or being visited by Police because the staff are abused or too fearful to work there.

And the vast majority of the people doing it are dressed in top of the range gear with all the latest tech, underprivileged my backside. This is the British version that will become like the states, people whose culture they look up to because they take what they want, do not follow law and engage in rampant criminality that some liberal types wish to be ignored because they play them as an under the thumb down trodden people. I'll tell you who are the under trodden people here, the poor folk of all colours who live amongst these folk that get robbed, shot and intimidated daily by their own colour mostly..
edit on 15-8-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Typical Liberal Marxism. When you can't deride the content, try to discredit the source.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Just disgusting behavior by black people occurring in multiple black cities. And it only seems to be getting worse. And the liberals and the media are defending it, deflecting it, and encouraging it.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Last night the victim's sister thought she was off-camera and was heard telling the crowd to stop burning down their neighborhood and, instead, to burn down the suburbs, which is where I live.

This is not civilized behavior and it is two-faced. When she knew she was on-camera she called for peace in the community.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
Last night the victim's sister thought she was off-camera and was heard telling the crowd to stop burning down their neighborhood and, instead, to burn down the suburbs, which is where I live.

This is not civilized behavior and it is two-faced. When she knew she was on-camera she called for peace in the community.

Sure, she was calling for peace in HER community, but wants to burn down your community. Yeah, that is a peaceful way of getting some justice..........NOT.

Criminals all of them IMO. Anyone that advocates or condones this type of behavior are criminals and should be charged as such.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Sure, she was calling for peace in HER community, but wants to burn down your community. Yeah, that is a peaceful way of getting some justice..........NOT.

Criminals all of them IMO. Anyone that advocates or condones this type of behavior are criminals and should be charged as such.

Her attitude is a little ironic since we have many blacks living out here in the 'burbs.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
How do we know these were BLM protesters and not just stupid kids that lived in the area?

I think the problem is, the Stupid kids have taken control of BLM in all areas

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 123143

Source?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

well it would seem to me its not a construct of that particular organization...
(btw im well aware of the idea of the NWO this is a conspiracy site after all) but i dont buy that there are shapeshifting reptiles out to get me or any secret society for that matter

i think the issue is money

money = power

what do rich people have money

so they have power

people in government have money so thats why they have power over you and i...there is no such NWO

so theres that...

however in terms of the situation at the present id say that the racial tension is very much real between individuals in this country. as ive stated on many other threads its engrained passed down generationally etc

its not just some fake social construct. people are really facing issues with race mentally internally
government or not.

look at all of the historical events that have played out even at the start of this countries history when the government was virtually nonexistent and we were a brand new colony.

If you really want to at least have an idea on who "they" are I invite you to see a history that is far apart from mainstream. (Assuming you are serious on wanting to know answers.)

The BLM movement is part of their plan to distabalize the U.S. George Soros is one of the heads, of this but he too is one of the puppets. No matter what name people want to give the NWO, illuminati, freemasons, Jesuits, cabal. It is all part of the same group. You need to understand, that grudges never go away, and certain people could wait centuries to conduct their vengeance or plans at domination through the passing down of knowledge and secret societies that keep these plans alive almost religiously.

This is the greatest threat humanity has ever faced, but we are bickering amonst ourselves while the axe fall on top of us.

Reminds me of this scene from the movie "they live".

I like how both of them reconciled their differences when they both fell on the same page.

As for money is power, well you only have part of it correct, as anyone can be corrupted with money and bought. I mean if someone offered you a few thousand dollars to troll someone on the net because they are telling certain information, would you not find that a bit fishy? or would you take the money and do as you were told?

This is what BLM and Social justice warriors including feminism are doing. And they all share a very similar trait, solipsism and self entitlement. In other words its about them, so screw everyone else. There is another word for this, and it is called "Narcissism" which is a nazi trait.

When this type of personality becomes a virus in society trying to sway morality into accepting immorality. You have a problem, a major problem in your hands.

I mean common sense alone tells you, if you hurt someone for no reason, then the one who is part of the problem is the one creating the victim. Unfortunately, political correctness is blaming the victim instead of seeking justice towards the bullies. In this case BLM.

edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 15 Aug 2016 12:08:07 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 15 Aug 2016 12:08:07 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

How do we know these were BLM protesters and not just stupid kids that lived in the area?

Nice deflection!
We know because more than half of the BLM protests turn violent. I would build you a list but you already know deep down inside I'm right.
But your not here to actually talk about the problem are you?
This is your precious BLM movement in the flesh.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Interesting that the same thread runs through these observations, no matter where in the world they are seen.

Latest tech, good trendy clothes and shoes
Given help and a way out, choose drugs and violence.
Those who do step in to help are in danger, so quit.

I live 7 miles from Ferguson Missouri and that has been my observation as well.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Source?

I'm usually suspect of youtube, but I recognize the younger sister, Sherelle, from earlier in the same interview (evidently when she knew she was on camera).

She's young, and young blood runs hot; this needs to stop...quickly.

J

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Source?

Source . . .
edit on 8/15/16 by 123143 because: FIXED URL.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

What is the difference?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyJae

Thanks!

edit on 15-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Someone tell me how that doesn't qualify as domestic terrorism.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join