It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: ‘Black Lives Matter’ rioters target whites for beat downs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

The clip shows angry rioters chanting “black power!” before asking “is they white?” as cars slowly drive past.

“Yeah they white!” states someone else, prompting the mob to run towards the vehicle.
“Yeah they white, get their ass!” screams another.
“Hey they beatin’ up every white person!” exclaims another rioter.
“He white – beat his head – bitch!” he adds.

The unrest began after police shot and killed an armed man with a “lengthy criminal record” who was carrying an illegal firearm that had been used in a burglary.

Last night’s chaos will do nothing to change the view that ‘Black Lives Matter’ is a violent, domestic hate group, but despite this recurring theme, the movement has received positive coverage from the mainstream media and has been supported by President Obama himself on numerous occasions.

VIDEO: ‘BLACK LIVES MATTER’ RIOTERS TARGET WHITES FOR BEAT DOWNS

The interesting parallel to recognize here is that the mainstream media will do everything it can to distance the Black Lives Matter(BLM) movement from its violent contingent which regularly rears its head at BLM "protests"...
While during non-violent tea party protests they would obsessively focus on a sign here or there which was offensive…
I can only imagine if the tea party was regularly committing violence against fellow Americans, let alone violence based upon the victims race..

Needless to stay, the silence is deafening to as to any consternation regarding this most despicable of behaviors undertaken habitually...

It can be argued that a racial hatred exists at the core of this "movement" and is intrinsic in the BLM's sensibilities..

Videos do not lie and facts are stubborn things...

-Christosterone

edit on 14/8/2016 by ArMaP because: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
How do we know these were BLM protesters and not just stupid kids that lived in the area?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

This video sickens me. It's almost to the point where posting these videos isn't going to do anything but make it worse. Whether you realize it or not, simply getting others to watch material like this will often lead to more rage in their heart, not less.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
How do we know these were BLM protesters and not just stupid kids that lived in the area?

The OP does not know and neither does AJ. It is AJ that has been pushing this 'race war' stuff for years. It pulls in views to his site.

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

The OP does not know and neither does AJ. It is AJ that has been pushing this 'race war' stuff for years. It pulls in views to his site.

It's not Mr.Jones.

It's Paul Joseph Watson, the intellectually derelict race baiter.

+33 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhotepic

SO, is your solution to hide it? Not make it public? That act, in itself, emboldens those that do these things and effectively condones this behavior. All for the reason that someone "might get upset"? Damned right folks should get upset over it IMO. Ignoring bad behavior makes a VERY spoiled child. And, these are adults acting in an openly illegal manner. That should never be hidden from view.

(post by Imhotepic removed for a manners violation)
+28 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Does it count as race baiting if you have video and there is a real threat? When do racial issues become news and not propaganda? To me, race baiting implies pumping out falsehoods to drive a narrative, not sharing video and attaching zero commentary...

At any rate, I'm staying the F# out of Milwaukee. City seems to be sitting on a powder keg with a lit cigarette.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Ah........America.........another summer of fun!

+40 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This clip is not from infowars.

Let the racists in the video speak for themselves.

+41 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

So the rioters were against police and law and order and for criminals, criminal activity, and violating the law and harming white people.

0_o

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: chronfucius
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Does it count as race baiting if you have video and there is a real threat? When do racial issues become news and not propaganda? To me, race baiting implies pumping out falsehoods to drive a narrative, not sharing video and attaching zero commentary...

At any rate, I'm staying the F# out of Milwaukee. City seems to be sitting on a powder keg with a lit cigarette.

PJW is known for this sort of stuff.

At the end of the day he has an agenda to make black lives matter look like thugs.

That's clear from his click bait title.
We have no idea if these people are affiliated with BLM but because of their skin colour he has decided they are.

This in no way nullifies that it's a sinister assault.

But what's his point?
What is his overall agenda?
All fringe journalists have one.

He race baits on a daily basis.

Also, propaganda didn't have to be false to be propaganda.
It's the marketing of news, nothing more or less.

edit on 14-8-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Autocorrect.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

But how do we know these people are connected to BLM?

I have not seen that proof in the videos.

+36 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Because BLM doesn't target the bad White House policies that have led to the police situation, instead they only target cops and by extension whites themselves (you know you've seen the other videos of these types calling for dead cops/whites).

Because in response to videos calling for dead cops / whites by BLM people, nor in response to the mass murder events obviously inspired by BLM rhetoric, the main BLM website never issues press releases denouncing this stuff. They never have spokespeople visibly go on record (tv news, etc) denouncing this type of stuff.

Them sitting back while people do this stuff in their name suggests this kind of stuff is their agenda. Considering their spiritual leader (Shakur) is a BLA cop killer, its no shocker huh?

But you and Reldra already knew that didn't you.

Anyways, here's a longer video of that street corner:

The good news is those wholesome folks screaming "BLACK POWER" after lighting the gas station on fire, the good news is they "CANT be racists".
edit on 14-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Gee, and here I've been hoping that this was started from an outside influence and weren't kids burning down their own living space...

I mean, the BP gas station, I imagine would have employees who very well could have been living in that neighborhood (they don't pay enough that their employees could possibly travel too far to get to work.)

and, as much as these kids or whatever want to pretend to hate white people, I am pretty sure they have a few whites on their "friend's lists". you'd think that before they went into the beat all the white people mode, they'd at least check and make sure that those white people weren't their customers coming into the area to purchase the drugs they are selling, or the parent of their little sister who spent the day with their good white friend driving her home, or whatever.

I mean, come one, even wild animals know enough not to crud up the dens they sleep in!

+8 more 
link   
Shouldn't this black lives matter end years ago? It's another black panther but with a hint of extremism

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That doesn't mean much. Where is the evidence they are representing BLM or are acting in their name?

Edit:

The good news is those wholesome folks screaming "BLACK POWER" after lighting the gas station on fire, the good news is they "CANT be racists".

It appears they are racist. What I want is proof of what is claimed.
edit on 14-8-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
No proof of these idiots being part of blm, but that wont let the usual suspects claim its true.

+30 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

a reply to: stosh64

But how do we know these people are connected to BLM?

I have not seen that proof in the videos.

Title aside, what does it matter if BLM is 'officially' involved or not?

"There's a white person, beat his ass" is enough proof of racism from this group of people for me.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imhotepic

This video sickens me. It's almost to the point where posting these videos isn't going to do anything but make it worse. Whether you realize it or not, simply getting others to watch material like this will often lead to more rage in their heart, not less.

Ahhh, so hiding head in sand DOES equal awareness. Choosing to ignore social issues don't make them go away. There needs to be a rage against what is going on regardless of who is doing it. There should always be a rage against atrocities against humans. Special interest groups shouldn't get a pass on terrorist activities. Until it's an expectation for ALL the children to get along and play nice, the naughty children will continue with their bad behavior.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join