It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random aviation photos

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Driving up to see my Ma for a few days last week and as I got close to the village I could see an Osprey over the training area next door - MoD Sculthorpe. As there is a business park on part of the site I drove in and went up to a clear spot I know and had this beast right in front of me.
I think they brought it in close for the head-on shot for me as all the other passes were further away, but still close enough.

2 Hercs also turned up at dusk when I was back there looking for Barn Owls, but the light wasn't good enough. They usually arrive at dusk or after dark and land, often accompanied by Blackhawks and Ospreys.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Visited Lakenheath and Mildenhall today. Pics to follow after a sleep, but here's an F-15 flamethrower to be going on with

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: waynos
Hi Waynos I was wondering, did you end up making it to Duxford this year? I managed to drive past twice in the couple of days leading up to it on the motorway but didn't have time to stop in. As my wife drove we got buzzed twice by spitfires. I managed to get a couple of shots on the iphone but nothing to write home about.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: thebozeian

I'm afraid not, i got sidetracked doing something else and completely forgot! Oh the shame.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hey fatty bum bum!!.......

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

You always get awesome pics mate you should start a twitter account dedicated to your av pics I'd certainly follow it

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If it weren't for the fact I was driving I had plenty of chances to take pics of airliners taking off at Heathrow. I was stuck on the M25 on a Friday evening yesterday at the junction for the airport sat in traffic crawling along have A380s and 777s fly over my head, least I had something to watch

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

God I hate that motorway with a passion.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woody510

You always get awesome pics mate you should start a twitter account dedicated to your av pics I'd certainly follow it

Woody, click on his signature to take you to his Instagram page.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

was biking by Moffet today and thought that swoosh looked familiar. Wonder what Nike is doing over at google? I only had my iPhone6 Plus with me and low powered binoculars. It appears to be N3546 but it was hard to tell G550

if you never seen they have a fantastic hangers at their corporate jalopnik.com...
edit on 11/3/17 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

was biking by Moffet today and thought that swoosh looked familiar. Wonder what Nike is doing over at google? I only had my iPhone6 Plus with me and low powered binoculars. It appears to be N3546 but it was hard to tell G550

if you never seen they have a fantastic hangers at their corporate jalopnik.com...

I've been using the Google on Google regarding them moving to San Jose Airport? Did that plan get canceled?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Google is building a new campus on base and has committed to re-skinning Hanger One. www.space.com...

They are there for quite some time. We fly out of the Moffett all the time and its often a Biz Aviation fest and us in our lowly pilatus

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Those shots of air Atlanta 747 are pretty sweet. Love how beat she looks.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
a reply to: gariac

Google is building a new campus on base and has committed to re-skinning Hanger One. www.space.com...

They are there for quite some time. We fly out of the Moffett all the time and its often a Biz Aviation fest and us in our lowly pilatus

It is kind of annoying all the articles about Google building a facility at SJC still live!

I don't go by KNUQ often, but I have seen the "mesh" of the blimp hangar.

My recollection about Google clearing out of Moffett had something to do with Google fueling their planes with federally purchased fuel and somehow they weren't paying the proper tax. Some politician made a federal case out of it. The whole Google Fed deal got re-evaluated.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Yes they did but they did not cancel the deal. They pay full price for the fuel now but they still lease hangers behind the skelotonized Hanger One.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Caught a C-17 today landing at KNUQ, spent about 20 minutes on the tarmac, and then took off and headed South. The stills kind of suck, taken on a iPhone6 Plus.

The bird in question was not from Travis AFB. Rather had a yellow band on the tail with the front 1/3 red if anybody knows whos that is. Both Videos are noisy from the strong wind, however, you can clearly hear the thrust reverse'rs activated.

Landing video and my location

Take off video and my location

edit on 11/5/17 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Altus.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
some old NUQ photos

You can find data on landings sometimes from the noise trackers. In this case San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose.
www.inplanesight.org...
edit on 5-11-2017 by gariac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Thanks guys can always count on this forum!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join