It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO crash is it plausible?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Redrat
I have been thinking lately about UFOs crashing and is it really believable that multiple UFOs have crashed on our earth? These vehicles are suppose to be piloted by advanced civilisations. Do you think multiple alien races really miss calculated the gravity or atmosphere to really crash their vehicles into the earth?

I would say they did not crash but was shot down. Anything entering our atmosphere is already alerted to every major world leader in an instant. Some may say, its government projects and in some cases this will be true but just as we work our mathematics that out of our own solar system life should exist on X, Y and Z planets then those same calculations will be being made by other life out there and maybe our planet has ended up multiple times on their. ''To inspect'' list.

We are not alone, that is fact without evidence as WE should not exist if life does not exist elsewhere.
edit on 14-8-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Still, why would a advanced race not rescue and recover? Wouldn't downing a UFO release their viruses and bacteria on earth?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I think it's possible that an advanced civilisation/UFO could just fall out of the sky.

Not so easily i would suspect, maybe they use dark matter or light energy as engine propulsion etc and coming such a distance the energy/engine has run out of steam or falling apart.

What i mean is, everything expires at some point even planets so maybe these beings didn't judge the distance or have enough energy stored once they got here and crashed...It's quite unlikely but nothing is impossible.

Just a theory.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I would say the shot down thoery is not possible until maybe the USSR shot down the first U-2 spy plane in 1960. Being the UFOs are reported as still out running military jets at an excessive rate, and probably missiles, shot down thoery is unlikely. Was the SR-71 ever shot down?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

True but given the presence of radioactive material's at Roswell and the not so very far away test site's for Nuclear device's (more plausible if you consider the apparent speed and therefore range of UFO type object's) then it may be possible that the craft had suffered some form of interference to there system's which perhaps they were not prepared for given our relatively low technology compared to there assumed level.

Also the craft may have been damaged at an earlier date by a Atomic test and perhaps this was an attempt to escape in that damaged craft when help did not arrive.

Of course I am reading a hell of a lot into it here as we simply do not know what happened or even the origin of these being's, less plausible could the repercussion's of those early atomic experiment's (or even could the Philadelphia experiment also have been relocated to the region following the strange occurrence's with the ship with it's very strange effects have been still being researched at these high security location's or nearby, near enough to have caused there own interference), and given that we do not know the ORIGIN of these devices could they even be from a near reality were the law's of physics' operate slightly differently (the supposed autopsy reports MJ-12 document's etc human like creatures with over sized head's with an additional structure connecting the right and left anterior frontal and upper lobe's of the brain and atrophied digestive tract's etc, plant like humanoid's with a probably copper based hemoglobulin alternative in there blood stream that smelled like chlorophyll etc) and could our test's have caused interferance in a multidimensional patter that litterally could have caused there technology to malfunction and perhap's even disrupted the interface between these reality's (in conjunction with whatever there technology was doing at the time of the tests of when the inter-dimensional shock wave's of the tests finally reached/interfered with it).

What I am saying is we see the Universe in a two dimensional view of reality, a single reality but our reality may actually be part of an extremely complicated play on multiple reality's and what we do here may have a corresponding effect in that interaction between these reality's, something of the magnitude of a nuclear test therefore may also have a devastating effect elsewhere and these being's (if real) and there craft (which may have been simply a prototype or even a captures NAZI disc) may therefore also originate in these other dimensional reality's, in reality they could simple be human's from one of those other reality's but not keyed to our dimension hence there body's incompatibility with the way we assume that biology (in our paradign) would solve those problem's, of course the human like entity's like over sized children could have been created by the plant like entity's and been fed somehow through a completely alien mean's of nourishment since with atrophied digestive tract's were was no way they ate food, at least not in the way we do it here?.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Hi all, long time lurker. I've been interested in this subject for a while and just wanted to add my thoughts to this. I think what call's to question the likely hood of a more advance being traveling all this way and then crashing is frequency. That being frequency of visits versus number of crashes that have allegedly occurred. Now, I'm not saying I believe all the story's of those who have been abducted but I'm comfortable with the number of true stories being fairly high. If we stop and listen to the 1000's of people who say it has happening versus the handful of scientist's who say it hasn't / can't then globally this is something happening on a daily basis some where in the world at any given time. I would even go far to say there are plenty of people who might still not even be aware it's happening to them given the abilities some have claimed these beings have. Instead of this being pictured as rare vist's where they're almost space tourists who discovered us by accident as they passed through the solar system, we should really see these as vist's with intent and one's that happen frequently. These being have spent time building space craft specifically designed to accommodate abductions of our race. Not just one craft but a whole fleet just for that purpose and to meet a specific need as to yet I am unsure of.

Anyway, I am wondering off point here. I guess what I am trying to say is if you view this as something happening daily on a global level, the probability of a crash is greater because of the frequency of the rate they visit is actually bigger than I feel we give the subject credit for. Thanks for hearing me out

edit on 15-8-2016 by psyshow because: Edit

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Redrat

Imo, Roswell was an intentional shoot down. Testing captured german guided weapons systems (including tv guidance) was occurring in the new mexico desert at the time.

I don't agree, if true they shoot down an unknown never before seen strange aircraft, and don't go to retrieve it??

Roswell caused the hype because it was published in the media. If they did shot it down, wouldn't they have retrieved it? and the Roswell incident would never be known to us.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phatdamage

Imo, Roswell was an intentional shoot down. Testing captured german guided weapons systems (including tv guidance) was occurring in the new mexico desert at the time.

I don't agree, if true they shoot down an unknown never before seen strange aircraft, and don't go to retrieve it??

Roswell caused the hype because it was published in the media. If they did shot it down, wouldn't they have retrieved it? and the Roswell incident would never be known to us.

I don't understand, who says they didn't retrieve it? Are you familiar with the case?

As far as shoot down, there were two 'sites', just like in a shoot down with a warhead.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
IMHO i believe its possible but only if deliberate...........

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Now if you talk a UFO crash its plausible? yes very much, now the reasons of the crash that's something else. Yes Et's tech is way beyond ours ten times a fold, If you are asking if a ET UFO's can crash by some fluke or error or "pilot" problem thats a NO, not by a long shot, the Roswell Crash and some others arent ET Errors, or pilot errors or Tech errors or Weather or Space debris or whatever, Only and ET UFO can make crash another ET Ship thats the only way they can crash to earth..... Any other explanation presented by many "UFO" researchers (pilot error, et tech fluke, weather error or the most famous one power radar or wheater) thats a big and fat lie. If any UFO can crash by this reasons every day you would see UFO's crashing down the toilet.

Our tech today and in 1947 could never bring down a ET UFO Ship not even in our wildest dreams. So any researchers or document that says the ET crash was because pilot error, et error, weather error or Human tech its a big pile of poo poo.

The 1947 Crash was and ET ship crashing down another one and leaving the ship there for our salvage and for a small jump in our tech.

You may believe it or not, its your choice but thats the truth.

edit on 15-8-2016 by AlexDJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexDJ

Captain Cook traveled the globe with advanced propulsion and navigation technology literally thousands of years beyond the knowledge of some of the natives he encountered.

He died in the surf after being hit by a rock in the head.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Mining, oil drilling, fracking, ground penetrating radar reveals no evidence or invokes a reaction. All the different technologies used to map the earth and moon reveals no possible cave used to house their UFOs? (Radar, visible light, uv, infrared....) No body has wondered into one of their launch caves?

There have been many, many reports about lights in moon craters, reports about astronauts being warned off, reports like that of Bill Cooper and Phil Schneider. There have been thermograms made that show the heat dissipations originating from underground bases. There have been plenty of sightings of "UFO's" that plunged into or exited from lakes and oceans. Remember, about 71 percent of our planet is covered with water, which is a very good cover for UFO "outlets" (or inlets). The Kumburgaz UFO may well have risen from the lake of Marmara it was viewed over. We DO hear stranges noises from time to time. The Amicitia group, for example, reported their "aliens" lived in a dwelling they made - underground. Also, note the habit of our "alien" visitors to dwell in the night - they hate daylight - and their pale skin, big eyes - and no breathing apparatus in sight. They are from this planet, live mostly underground, have advanced technology.

Remember: this is ATS

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phatdamage

I don't understand, who says they didn't retrieve it? Are you familiar with the case?

As far as shoot down, there were two 'sites', just like in a shoot down with a warhead.

I do know the case, very well,

Timeline:

July 2, 1947 A rancher named Mac Brazel and others reportedly hear a loud crash during the night near Corona, New Mexico.

July 3, 1947 Mac Brazel finds peculiar crash debris on the Foster Ranch.

July 5, 1947 In the town of Corona Mac Brazel hears about a $3,000 reward for the debris of a crashed flying saucer.

July 6, 1947 Mac Brazel showed pieces of the wreckage to Chaves County Sheriff George Wilcox. Wilcox called Roswell Army Air Field (AAF) and talked to Major Jesse Marcel, the intelligence officer. Major Marcel drove to the sheriff's office and inspected the wreckage, at which point William Blanchard, Marcel's commanding officer, ordered there recovery of the wreckage. Military police arrived at the sheriff's office and collected the wreckage to bring to Blanchard's office. The wreckage was then reportedly flown to Eighth Air Force HQ in Fort Worth, and from there to Washington.

July 7, 1947 Marcel filled his vehicle with more wreckage. and at around 1-2 a.m. he showed his wife and son the strange material he had found. His son, Jesse Jr., later recalled that there were pink,purple, lavender symbols along the centre sections of some of the small metallic "I" beams in the debris.

July 8, 1947 Information about a UFO crashing is put on the AP wire.The only newspapers that carried the initial flying saucer version of the story were evening papers from the Midwest to the West, including the Chicago Daily News, the Los Angeles Herald Express, the San Francisco Examiner, and the Roswell Daily Record.

What i mean is if the Roswell UFO was shot down, would this timeline exist? wouldn't the military be all over it to retrieve every item within a few hours, not days, i dont think the Roswell UFO was shot down, i think it was crashed trying to be flown by incompetent occupants.

I do think that ships have been shot down, but we just wont hear about it...... unless one crash lands on Buckingham Palace

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

You mean they came all the way and crashed their ship? Doubtful, they would be top of the line in their outfit, investigating primitive societies, keeping tabs on technology.

The war technologies I described in my earlier post were new here and all bunched together inn New Mexico. Once the earthlings became aware they were 'around', the laid a trap for them and caught one unawares.

That would be easy, there were many reports for some time before the roswell incident, they may not have cloaked, been detectable by radar and tracked by TV guided rockets of Nazi Manufacture.

There should be no warning beforehand, the guidance is passive.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I remember some documenatry about the radar system testing that was ongoing at the same time and the same area as Roswell crash.
They basically poured lots of power into the radar system and watched what happened. Birds fell out of the air and such.
Its not inconceivable that it might have disturbed some systems aboard a passing ufo. The ufo might have been monitoring the only military base at that time that had nuclear weapons.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
They basically poured lots of power into the radar system and watched what happened.

Magnetrons generally don't lend themselves to having power output controls, other than 'on' or 'off'. You don't get a throttle to pour lots 'o power or run normally.

More, while the peak output of a magnetron as used in a radar is high, the average output power is surprisingly low. That's because it's only transmitting for one brief pulse, then the magnetron turns off and the radar 'listens' for a duration that's related to the distance you've set the thing to scan. If you've got a long distance radar, it transmits very little of the time. A missile tracking radar for close-in tracking, relatively more.

eta: you can, in fact, go bird shooting with an AESA or similar setup (i.e. Vigilant Eagle) but the low average output of most radar sort of precludes birds falling out of the air. That said, I have seen some big-ass phased array radars on Navy ships that could, in fact, cause you permanent damage if you were in certain places on the deck when they turned on missile tracking. But for the 40's, no.
edit on 16-8-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Good post Psyshow, the more they fly the more likely there will be a crash. Note though that they have not crashed in recent years. Whatever was the cause they fixed the problem. a reply to: psyshow

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Good post Phatdamage, as for Roswell, you have answered the obvious. If they had shot the craft down on purpose they would have collected it and taken it away. They did not which proves that they did not know it was there. They were unaware of both sites, maybe even a third.

Remember, Brazel said “They’re not green.” The only way he would have known this is that someone from the second crash site told him so. Or he went to the second crash site himself. Or there was a third site where the bodies and rest of the craft from the debris field were found and he saw those.

We need to stop wasting time thinking that the Roswell craft was intentionally brought down. Non response proves it was not.

Could radar triangulation have brought the craft(s) down and the military did not realize it? Possibly, dumb things happen and for all we know, aliens are not immune to Murphys law. They may have not anticipated such a simple thing causing them trouble.

If not then we are back to the original theory, that it was hit by lightning. If there were 2 craft involved, they could have hit each other trying to avoid the lightning. Does not matter how smart you are, accidents happen.

Remember too, out of the dozen or so crashes we have been made aware of, from Great Falls, Black Forrest, etc., none of these have been a mother ship. These are all smaller scout ships, not the interplanetary ones. So these craft probably did not fly into our solar system, they have probably flown no farther than Mars.

a reply to: Phatdamage

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

A little bit of googling shows CW and pulsed magnetrons alike as commercial products.

www.relltubes.com...

I would imagine that the pulsed magnetron would be rated for time averaged power consumption/emission so that instantaneous power would be pretty significant. And more likely to induce something nonlinear?
edit on 17-8-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Those are peak powers. The average outputs of most search radar is under 100W depending on what you're doing with it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join