It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO crash is it plausible?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I have been thinking lately about UFOs crashing and is it really believable that multiple UFOs have crashed on our earth? These vehicles are suppose to be piloted by advanced civilizations. Do you think multiple alien races really miss calculated the gravity or atmosphere to really crash their vehicles into the earth?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I would not believe they miss calculated gravity.. there is a rumor they should be a master at that.

BUT the x-factor on earth is humans.. we stand out with our creativity and our tech.

If anything they miss calculated us or more specific.. something simple as our radar tech, I heard that story some times now.

check it out if you want.

xenophilius.wordpress.com...

The story starts much as your own:

… Many rightly wonder why an ET vehicle with the ability to traverse light years through the cosmos would arrive all the way to Earth – only to crash in New Mexico. How is it that an interplanetary people with such advanced aerial technology could come to such grief on the July-baked desert floor?

edit on 12-8-2016 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Redrat

They could have miscalculated fuel, on-board tensions, life span of parts etc. etc.

2nd

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Imo, Roswell was an intentional shoot down. Testing captured german guided weapons systems (including tv guidance) was occurring in the new mexico desert at the time. Along wth radar, nuclear weapons, and ballistic missiles, the newest technology of earth being concentrated all in one place would generate signals that could be detected by advanced civilizations.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

We could have shot those mother@#$!ers down. Never underestimate humans.

link   

I guess it could be plausible. I mean, anything is honestly possible if you think about it, even in sci-fi.

But, take for example us landing probes on another planet, it takes nearly half a decade, and if humans are involved a decade or more to make sure calculations and such are right.
In the case of an advanced galactic faring ship as supposed by what we would imagine, the technology to take in all sorts of data and information about every planet they land on would be extremely advanced, every planet is vastly different from the next, even earth to the moon or earth to mars is very different.
But, then again 'they' did have the technology to travel a vast distance so I'd imagine their technology would be on par.

Which makes me think, if they did make it to our earth then yea, a crash would be possible. All it takes is one slip up and it can go wrong. But the likeliness of that even happening is extremely slim.
This is all just sci-fi and theoretical tho. We may never even know.

link   
I would also consider a "number" factor, if you have an idea of past ufo reports and reports from say 1900's on and figure out the number of probable ufo's that have visited Earth (maybe 1000's), and a very low probability factor of having a malfunction or unforeseen occurrence (Lighting, Radar, shot down, run out of ufo gas etc.)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider
yes I heard something about them thinking the radar caused one to crash, I was about to post that. I second your view

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
An accident is an accident, by definition, it isn't intentional. It's practically unavoidable. There are tons of factors that could cause an extraterrestrial vehicle to crash when it enters a new world.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Or a simple lightning storm could interfere with their systems, its pretty plausible, consider the same happening to us humans when dealing with mother nature.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I have heard the radar may have made a UFO malfunction or crash into the earth, but I also agree that it could be a number thing where it's just how a car crash happens ita just a random kind of thing. But I feel like we can't deny a intentional bring down of a UFO craft. So interesting

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Yes it would be kind of idiotic to think just because a advanced civilization is advanced doesn't mean there can't be mistakes

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jokei

Mmmm that's something I haven't heard maybe they died before the crash

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RedratWhen you consider they were here for a mission in the first place, why not consider, the crash itself, was part of the "Mission"?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Whats ur opinion on visitations? Like if there are UFOs constantly watching us what for? Are we an experiment and it would be kind of weird for your experiment to shot you down while watching.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RedratSupposedly, the aliens retrieved from Roswell exhibited what could only be described as self inflicted wounds.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Redrat
I have been thinking lately about UFOs crashing and is it really believable that multiple UFOs have crashed on our earth? These vehicles are suppose to be piloted by advanced civilizations. Do you think multiple alien races really miss calculated the gravity or atmosphere to really crash their vehicles into the earth?
I doubt it because aliens don't exist.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

That's a juicy thought. But why would you crash your own vehicle instead of landing it

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Well that's a very close minded thing to say

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhotepic

Yes I have watched a YouTube video on a guy who says he seen a vrashed UFO and it had holes in it like it was shot down and he believes it was shot down. It was the crash in peru

<<   2  3  4 >>

join