It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO crash is it plausible?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Redrat

What do ya suppose is up with the anal probes? Hmmm

Yeah war might be a human thing but you don't go to the jungle without being able to protect yourself.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Maybe someone has already pointed this out. We, us humans have sent a few probs to Mars that once they arrived got into all sorts of problems and crashed. Travelling from A to B through space is the easy bit. Landing safely is another story altogether.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

the government has to beg apple to unlock a phone for them in high profile cases. because apple encrypt their techs so to speak.

now, you think "advanced civilizations" with ability to travel inter galactically or close, would have technology which would crash on earth? or not have a system in place in case of a crash. a way to self destruct and not let humans see it or tamper with it? you would think traveling aliens with technology above and beyond while crashing would have sent some distress signal, or have a plan in case of casualty or something close to that?

now again, we are about 99% identical to the chimpanzee. and look at our advancement vs theirs with just about a 1% difference in genetic make up, imagine a race which is say .1 more advanced than us, do you think if we saw their technology we would act the same way a chimp would if we gave it a cell phone. do you think there is a chance we would even understand an alien race let alone their technology if we were now removed 1000 times even more from said species.

imagine an advanced race 20% more capable than us, would we even recognize what their technology could do.

from ypur questions, it seems like you have just stumbled on the ufo "science"... stay away from youtube videos which have the words "evidence and ufo " in the title
good luck.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: Orionx2
And really... Shot down Aliens? They can traverse space but not handle our primitive weapons? Seriously?

I'd imagine their materials would be similar to what we have ... metallurgy and such can only go so far.
Our weapons might be "primitive", but if they hit something it'll certainly do damage to anything.

Come on now... are you trying to talk yourself into believing? If they can Travers space their metallurgy is superior to ours and we have no idea what other kinds of materials are out there.
Materials aside, just image their defensive capabilities if they can traverse space. Their defense system would take out anything we have. They could monitor us from Pluto and learn everything there is to know about us.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

What do ya suppose is up with the anal probes? Hmmm

Yeah war might be a human thing but you don't go to the jungle without being able to protect yourself.

People got black out drunk and taken advantage of....

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Well, planes aren't supposed to crash, either -- but they do.

As for aliens crashing, I'm not sure aliens are even visiting us, let alone crashing.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I have heard that the UFOs are programmable and maybe the inhabitants are the same. And yes the sin ....... I wonder if we will ever be able to find this information out and even if we are in the brink can the zoo keepers just prevent the actual truth. Maybe if they let us know what's going on it actually would mess up the while experiment.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Redrat
a reply to: intrptr

I can agree on no matter what happens the first question a government would ask is "can this be used as a weapon?"

Chapter two in my theory has them coming back to get their craft and crew back. The 'UFO Flap of 52', Washington was buzzed, lots of witnesses, they were chased and showed up on radar.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Anal probes lol, I'm not sure but I guess if they run experiments they would be testing around our whole body so idk I kind of feel like it's a embarrassing thing to say for someones quest for proof like saying "he must be telling the truth he said he was anally probed and that's pretty embarrassing" I'm kind of having trouble trying to explain what I'm saying

And very true.......but they could have a better understanding of death and maybe dont worry about protection in that way maybe they look at there race as of a we and not i

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Sure. I once got a glimpse on an UFO, it was late night and it all happened very fast. I heard a low rumble then suddenly it passed by and shoot into the sky at 60 degrees but I could read a bumper sticker it had, "s-h-i-t happens" it was written...
edit on 12-8-2016 by CrapAsUsual because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Yes I watching our decent to Mars and it is a very difficult process on how the boosters have to be used a the right time and angle its really interesting. But to say that wouldn't they have a pretty good device on approaching this?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Honestly I have always looked into UFOs I'm 22 so maybe 5 years of off and on research ( nothing to critical ) but I agree YouTube is disinformation bank, filled with wanna be astronomers and crack pot theorys.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

And really... Shot down Aliens? They can traverse space but not handle our primitive weapons? Seriously?

I'd imagine their materials would be similar to what we have ... metallurgy and such can only go so far.
Our weapons might be "primitive", but if they hit something it'll certainly do damage to anything.

Come on now... are you trying to talk yourself into believing? If they can Travers space their metallurgy is superior to ours and we have no idea what other kinds of materials are out there.
Materials aside, just image their defensive capabilities if they can traverse space. Their defense system would take out anything we have. They could monitor us from Pluto and learn everything there is to know about us.

No, you have a point, their defense systems might be far beyond what we can invent or imagine.

But, at the end of the day, our science has discovered pretty much every metal and alloy makeup that the known universe has to offer, the table of elements hasn't really 'changed' in decades.
I am a welder by trade, when I started getting into TIG welding, I chose to take some engineering courses, a few of them were metallurgy and I can tell you this, pretty much any alloy from pig iron all the way to galvanized steel and manganese can be easily mapped out and created with ease.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

Yes it all comes down to can intelligence x out every possible mistake? Is that even possible in theory?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

It only takes a tiny miscalculation in time for a ufo to crash, right?

Imagine a ufo was on its way to the Earth at the start of their interstellar stage, and they set out when the Earth was basically just starting the industrial revolution. They could have spent 200 years in getting here and in the meantime we invented radio, the internal combustion engine, resistors, transistors, computers and nuclear power...

And all because their telescopes detected life on a planet.

Good theory.

Plus I'm not really sure I'd send down manned probes to the surface, if I was an alien I'd probably be cautious considering it took me so long to get to Earth plus all those obstacles those pesky inhabitants keep throwing. That's if they got here in a more conventional matter...

That's the thing though isn't it? Ufology has a lot of hay and not much weetabix. From my point of view gathering what I've learned, I'd say whatever's been visiting is a lot more like us than we think. If anything I'd say they are more timid than us and with good reason too, we can apply with deadly affect the how's of things even though we hardly grasp the why's. Our history is scattered with amazing technological feats even though we barely grasped the understanding of said technology.

I've never been sure about reverse-engineered tech or traded tech, we are master tinkerers and I think if the stories of us taking them down or detecting where they'll be has any merit it would be down to our quite frankly dangerous ways of "tinkering".

We're observant little louts, it might take us forever to understand it but damn straight will we work out what makes it tick.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

I myself have never seen a UFO but I do believe that they are real and even if it's government secret projects to anybody who doesn't know it would be a UFO

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Redrat
a reply to: Jonjonj

Wow good assumption I like that one. Maybe it was a miscalculation and didn't realize how intelligent we have become and how are inventions could affect there space craft. My thing is just because they can travel through space is that really a point to say they are so much smarter maybe were not to far off from this feat.

There are some people who say exactly what has happened is the time just...slows down. On these very boards. You could check out Kanzveldt's thread on the forgottenlanguages, for a start.

Some creepily relevant comments in that thread.

Good hunting.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Give me one good reason why advanced should mean perfect?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I always wondered why we understood the how more than the why, didn't you ever wonder about that?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Some people believe we could not of created the pyramids, but there are ways to explain it with many workers and some technology. Could we invent a flying saucer on our own? I think we can. Like you stated we are master tinkerers and even if we don't get it fully we can understand some parts.

That being said I wouldn't send a manned probe to a unknown planet either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join