It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO crash is it plausible?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Redrat
a reply to: Jonjonj

As a menu? To say you can pick and choose? Well time is a man-made thing to explain the duration of occurences , is time even a thing and if it is can it actually be altered

When fine dining you look over what can be consumed and time accordingly.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

a reply to: Jonjonj

As a menu? To say you can pick and choose? Well time is a man-made thing to explain the duration of occurences , is time even a thing and if it is can it actually be altered

When fine dining you look over what can be consumed and time accordingly.

Unless it's the ultimate form of fine dining, a tasting menu, then you are at the mercy of the mastermind, the head chef / owner.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Oh okay I think I understand. There are many factors and possibilities that don't get factored in? Is this it ?sorry my mind is pooped, maybe I'm thinking way to hard

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Wait so what ur saying is time is automatically associated with a action ? And to not always look at it that way

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Wow I like that alot! I can see this being a pretty good look on the whole thing, so in a way we might never find the answer to the question "where did we come from" almost as if after reaching a certain level of intelligence one can create a actual thought process and answer that is actually true but at a time would not explain everything

Sorry I worded that pretty badly and am having trouble finding a way to explain.

It has been said on this forum before, intelligence is not what its cracked up to be. The main problem with intelligence is this, if you are given certain bits of information to work with you can extrapolate from there. IQ is based on speed and accuracy. If the bits of information you are given are incorrect, you will only achieve the incorrect answers before anyone else. It all depends on the saying "Garbage in, Garbage out".

Now, I have been here at this site for a very long time, and you can ask anyone here who knew me earlier and they would tell you I wasn't very intelligent. Hell, Ill admit it, I failed the MENSA test. Im a 8088 processor. I am slow, methodical, and meticulous. And that, is the only advantage I have. So many people confuse "Information" with "Intelligence". Give a simple minded person the correct bits of information and they will look like a Einstein, "Intelligent".

Yes, I suspect how life started here, the biological life forms, and, the duality. I'm not going to go into details because quite frankly it would be too much, so Ill just say, baby steps, millions and millions, baby steps. One leading to the next.

Everything? No, not by one person. This, is a team effort

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Redrat

When you mouse over an object on the internet it often opens up a menu of options, right?

Some people say there is a way to treat time like that. I have no clue if that is true though.

Edit: Although I do believe it to be true. Shizzle and such.
edit on 12-8-2016 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
We also do not know yet now "typical" our planet might be, compared to other planets that technologically intelligent life evolves upon. Other technological civilizations might normally avoid colonizing worlds like ours for several possible reasons:

• Very geologically "active" with volcanoes and earthquakes and such.
  • Very electromagnetically "active" atmosphere. Hurricanes and associated lightning storms.
  • Mostly water-covered surface, with tidal waves and such.

One of the ideas kick-around before was that lightning has been a factor in ET crashes - because extraterrestrial craft use some form of electromagnetic "field" propulsion that perhaps lightning can interfere with. Also, if they crashed in the water, we might not even find them at all.

Of course, all this is wild speculation regardless. Until one shows-up in Times Square, nothing else matters.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhotepic

We could have shot those mother@#$!ers down. Never underestimate humans.
These days, Hillary, Barrack and co, and their puppet masters would probably rape them before sacrificing them after ordering them quietly shot down.. Never underestimate evil, which most of humanity blindly chooses, and most of the rest gravitate towards. I've got it right though. Remember the underwear gnomes from South Park. Turns out THEY will save your soul. They have been generated in Area 51 for over 60 years now. I know cause my Uncle's Brother in laws nephews grandpa had a friend who had an Uncle who worked there.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

That's a juicy thought. But why would you crash your own vehicle instead of landing it

An individual, like you and me, would think that way. What if "they" were of a hivemind? Ants, bees, and other hivemind creatures sacrifice themselves for the good of the hive. What if, once compromised in some way, it was in the best interest of the hive to just abort?

I also have a sort of notion that some of "them" are akin to drones. What if their physical beings were just meat suits that they wore, and the craft guided by them? I can truly see how this might be the safest way to explore new worlds if they were of a vastly advanced technology. No worries, right? Send a few expendables down to suss out this nuclear thing that the denizens of the Earth have discovered. OOpsie, lost a few drones. Dangitall.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

You understand that the term "fine dining" is a joke, right?

Just wondering is all.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Well they may be technologically more advanced but at the same time biologically NO more advanced than us, have you ever seen how many control's there are in some new car's, have you ever seen how an experienced driver can become confused in a new car with keyless ingition and auto start stop were they have to keep there foot on the clutch even though it will ruin the clutch or there car engine simply turn's itself off at the traffic light's (Thank's BMW really innovative and technical but NO thank's it is the most mindlessly stupid feature anyone ever put into a car and claiming it is to reduce emissions is pathetic it is simply a disaster and an accident causer), well my little angry rant with what BMW have done to there once upon a time lovely car's over I have to say that it is possible, the more complex a device the more that can go wrong with it, even with all the safety measure's they MAY have (assuming they have such safety features) they are probably still prone to pilot error and random chance.

If there are space faring race's then it stand's to reason that if there are enough of them in close enough proximity to come into contact with one another then somewhere conflict is potential to arise, if such conflict take's place or has in the past has the survivor race become a predator race, could here be many predator races and could the galaxy be like an eco system of predator races and younger more vulnerable species, could there also therefore be protective race's that having fought off and defeated predator races or at least driven them away have then taken an interest in finding and perhaps even nurturing allies in younger races such as humanity which are on the verge of emerging as a space faring species or perhaps even RE emerging if at some distant epoch they were once defeated, driven back by a superior enemy from any colony world's they may once have had until they hid cowering on there homeworld until the final blow in which those that survived were cast back into the stone age by such (a) predator race'(s) and hid themselves in cave's fearing that there relentless enemy'(s) in the sky would see there fire's so only lit them deep beneath the earth or were they could not be seen from the sky and there over generation's they became stoop shouldered troglodyte's, the merciless hardness of there bitter cruel and short lives reduced them to savagery and they forgot whom they were while other survivor's hid in jungle's also hiding there fires form the sky or keeping them small until after countless generation's these two tribes having long forgotten there own past came into inevitable conflict with only one surviving to found a re-awakened civilization, taking thousand's of year's made up of false start's and failur's with no knowlege of what had come before.

Perhaps even helped by a vested party that wanted them back out there one day as an ally but whom feared that maybe they could also turn into another predator species so did so very carefully over many aeon's fearing that revealing themselves may taint there future relationship with this race.

Of course that is pure speculation but I feel yes they could easily crash, no machine is ever fool proof, safety feature's can fail and make the pilot's lazy, pilot's can make mistake's and of course there are always unseen and unexpected event's, conflict can not be ruled out either such as the famous battle over the german city of Nuremburg in 1561, though today there are many that try to claim it was a natural event a wood carving of the scene made some time later show's plume's of smoke rising from what one may presume to have been crash site's outside the city in the countryside, the citizen's described it as a battle not a light show, not nice patterns' or an omen in the sky but a battle so there must have been violent interaction between these two races.

Now I am going to post both the UFO site and a Sceptic's site so take your pick, personally I think the Sceptic's site is actually totally wrong.
www.ufoevidence.org...
www.ufointernationalproject.com...

Now for the sceptic's version which I disagree with, very cleverly put together but note the similar wood carving's below are not part of the wood carving referencing the battle so are taken out of context to support the sceptic case?.
ancientaliensdebunked.com...

So according to the account those that crashed to earth vanished in a puff of smoke (impact buriel by the sound of it so did anyone every dig them up and perhaps tinker with them)
www.express.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I'm not sure they would crash being as advanced as they are. Maybe beings from another dimension miscalculated their landing.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: Orionx2

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: Orionx2
And really... Shot down Aliens? They can traverse space but not handle our primitive weapons? Seriously?

I'd imagine their materials would be similar to what we have ... metallurgy and such can only go so far.
Our weapons might be "primitive", but if they hit something it'll certainly do damage to anything.

Come on now... are you trying to talk yourself into believing? If they can Travers space their metallurgy is superior to ours and we have no idea what other kinds of materials are out there.
Materials aside, just image their defensive capabilities if they can traverse space. Their defense system would take out anything we have. They could monitor us from Pluto and learn everything there is to know about us.

No, you have a point, their defense systems might be far beyond what we can invent or imagine.

But, at the end of the day, our science has discovered pretty much every metal and alloy makeup that the known universe has to offer, the table of elements hasn't really 'changed' in decades.
I am a welder by trade, when I started getting into TIG welding, I chose to take some engineering courses, a few of them were metallurgy and I can tell you this, pretty much any alloy from pig iron all the way to galvanized steel and manganese can be easily mapped out and created with ease.

I was a welder/fitter/fabricator/machinist for 15 years.
Certs:
API 1104 for pipe
Washington WABO AWS/ANSI D.1.8
AWS/ANSI D1.1/D1.4/D1.5 3 and 4G GMAW, SMAW, FCAW, GTAW and SMAW
L.A. City Cert: AWS D1.1 Steel. Plate, Semi Automatic Process, Tubular, AWS D1.2 Aluminum, AWS D1.3 Sheet Steel, AWS D1.4 Reinforcing Steel, AWS D1.6 Stainless Steel

and a few more I can remember. I have some knowledge in the subject.

We are one tiny solar system system among trillions +. We have found many of the elements our little solar system has but yet our scientists are actually creating new synthesized elements.
Confirmation of four new elements completes seventh row of periodic table
Just think what kind of elements high tech aliens can produce. Not to mention what natural elements we don't even know about.
edit on 12-8-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I mean perhaps their propulsion has something to do with quantum probability, perhaps there's an inherent percentage of danger based upon the behavior of particles, but I literally have zero idea what I'm taking about.

If the craft are controlled telepathically maybe they crash when they zone out thinking about the tail they got on Urbulon V.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Maybe they were alien false flag operations. Used to get the galactic federation to take action against alien terrorists or poachers in our quadrat?

But, seriously. If it was in conjunction with a mother ship, why no rescue? Or if it takes to long to send a separate rescue mission. Why the UFOs do not fly in groups. Which in turn, why no rescue missions.

Or, was the crashed aliens engaged in galactic illegal activities? Intergalactic poaching?

My bet is still on aliens never have set foot on Earth. They way they are always portrayed as crashing and running around on the surface willy nilly, we would have a half dozen alien DNA viruses decimating the human population by now.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

You understand that the term "fine dining" is a joke, right?

Just wondering is all.

Maybe I should have said silver-service and paired up some snails with a good white wine., though I'd prefer a good Ragu with a red wine.

Though come to think of it I like the idea of food for thought... Want some space worms?

Yummy!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Humans will never understand or comprehend the true nature of our reality. I think there are just some things that our science, physics and math will never fully explain. Its quite arrogant of mankind to BS themselves into thinking they understand how the universe works. The only truth is that there is no truth.

My mom tried to teach my siblings and I the basic lessons of the bible 30 some odd years ago. I was told that "God" created the Universe and everything in it. I was quite impressed with this magic man in the sky but soon I started wondering where God himself came from. I then quizzed my mother. Did somebody else make God? Where did he come from and how did he come into existence? Surely one cannot create themselves? The look on her face as she thought about her answer said it all: she was just as clueless as I was. Her answer after a long pause: God always was and always will be.

I tried to digest that thought in my young mind but my brain short circuited. Panic set in as I tried to reconcile this unsolvable paradox. I remember feeling the strangest sensation. It was this odd feeling/mental picture of complete emptiness. Total nothingness. No light, no color, no matter whatsoever. As I was visualizing this eternal void, I had the strangest epiphany: Everything in the Universe is nothing and yet, that nothingness was somehow everything. I cant properly describe the feelings I felt but I still remember it like it was yesterday. Like sadness, despair and total emptiness, mixed impossibly with complete wholeness, oneness and joy.

It felt so scary and yet peaceful at the same time. I snapped out of my intense thoughts/daydream and told myself never to think of such things again. I managed to put that image out of my mind for the better part of 25 years. The only reality I would consider was that which I could physically sense. To this day, I have a kind of mental block on subjects like God/Religion, Physics and advanced maths. It all seems aftifical and abstract to label and categorize things which we cannot physically sense. I realize this is ignorant of me but it kept my brain from short circuiting and I felt safe in my cozy little reality.

In the past 8 or so years, life experience has caused me to start asking uncomfortable questions once again. Concepts and ideas I was once fearful to explore are now at the forefront of my mind. I'm no closer to knowing any truths than I was at age 5 but I feel my mind has expanded and I no longer fear the void. I actually embrace the nothingness/wholeness I experienced at such a young age. Contemplating the big questions of the universe and our reality is both frustrating and fulfilling and in doing so, reminds us that we're alive.

Welcome to ATS Redrat and thank you for injecting some life into old subjects around here. People get so caught up in politics and the latest human drama, that we forget how utterly amazing and impossible our reality in this existence truly is. Keep asking questions, my friend, and don't ever stop questioning.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I have been thinking lately about UFOs crashing and is it really believable that multiple UFOs have crashed on our earth? These vehicles are suppose to be piloted by advanced civilizations. Do you think multiple alien races really miss calculated the gravity or atmosphere to really crash their vehicles into the earth?

Yes, they have crashed. Yes, they are from another civilisation. But they are NOT an alien race, and their ships are not "millions of years more advanced than ours". They have lived amongst us, and still live amongst us, for as long as we can remember. Most of them live underground, some of them in the seas and they have mines and other facilities inside our moon. They are not infallible, can be killed, and their technology is not superiour, merely different.

Occams razor. With what we know now it's impossible to overcome the gigantic distances in the Universe. Hence, whatever flies around here is Earth bound, or at best from our solar system.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

I dare say we've barely scratched the surface with the metals we know personally. I mean it's only recently we've been sticking them in near sub-zero temperatures or under 10000x atmospheric pressure and that's not to mention the smart metals and composites that are being designed.

Metals are a funny thing, many elements can form them under the right conditions. Aluminium comes to mind, metallic aluminium isn't found naturally here on Earth who is to say what metals we could synthesize in the future?

It seems every year now they find a new element, not just that though we seem to keep making breakthroughs on elements we know too.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

Yes, they have crashed. Yes, they are from another civilisation. But they are NOT an alien race, and their ships are not "millions of years more advanced than ours". They have lived amongst us, and still live amongst us, for as long as we can remember. Most of them live underground, some of them in the seas and they have mines and other facilities inside our moon. They are not infallible, can be killed, and their technology is not superiour, merely different.

Mines on the moon? You do understand the moon is constantly under professional and amateur astronomers observation with high quality telescopes? In addition to where are their power production facilities, collages, research facilities, farming and industrial facilities?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join