It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacrifice at Cern caught on video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
They do all sorts of funny stuff when it comes to tunnels in Switzerland,

The opening of the Gotthard Base Tunnel In Switzerland, june 21st 2016...enjoy the weirdness!

The Gotthard performance was purely Neopaganism being artistically performed in the homeland of traditional "paganism".

At the end of the "LHC Sacrifice" clip, it appears to show the physical LHC. If this is so,... by my lay-view,... shouldn't any windows be a lot further away from the machine?

edit on 8/11/16 by Sahabi because: Dislike having the last reply on a previous page.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I say hoax not fake.
Give it a couple of days some students will get in to trouble and fess up.

What!? And I suppose a hoax wouldn't be fake? What are you talking about..

What difference is there?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Could be hazing the new guy...They found out he's into all that # and decided to give him a show. Told him, hey you wanna see something cool? BE here at 2am etc...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
ps we're not supposed to do that in the military anymore..but we do. We send them out for an air sample with a trash bag, send them for a yard of flight line etc...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Can I get my 2 minutes back, please?

Pssst.
(Whispering)
The secret is to read the comments first.

link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

As in it is at cern so not faked in that way and a hoax because they are having a laugh.

+2 more 
link   
Let me be VERY clear... these are actual young physicists, actually at CERN, actually wearing dark cloaks, actually mocking the credulous fools who think they are actually invoking demons from hell with their confounding mechanical devices and mind bending maths.

Carry on.

(post by CunningPerson removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CunningPerson
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Looks real to me. I'm not gonna say more because there is a lotta skeptards here right now and I don't want to get mired in their stupid. This is very interesting though. If you pay attention a lot of things are steeped in the ritual occult or actual occult. This world is bad bad bad.

skeptards???

There was a day when this crap wasnt tolerated here. skeptards and libtards.. Are they one in the same ?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
I knew it CERN are killing virgins to the demon Kali to open a portal to a dimension of ET critters who are really demons and then Jesus will come and kill everyone but the good guys.
jk....but I expect posts along this line.

If by sacrificing virgins, you mean pelting marshmallows at the CERN IT guys, than yeah. I can totally see that happening.

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Weird video. People need to have a more open mind. Sure I get it, maybe fake, maybe not, but this is a conspiracy site. Instead of ridicule others, try and dig up more info on the subject.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I really enjoyed messing with people when I first got a security clearance, too.

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Well a ritual is a ritual. Doesn't mater if they fake/mock killed the girl or not. it does not even matter if this was a prank,movie,or just role play it matters not if even the sacrifice is real(effigy).a lot of people won't understand that and dismiss the power ritual holds.

Ask Yourselves: Why is the god of destruction Shiva(The Auspicious) even represented at CERN?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SynchronousSnake

Many Indian scientists and money went on the project and Kali is the Destroyer of evil forces...plus she looks cool.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

that's not Kali... it's Shiva. if It was Kali I wouldn't be worried at all... but alas its Shiva

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CunningPerson
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Looks real to me. I'm not gonna say more because there is a lotta skeptards here right now and I don't want to get mired in their stupid. This is very interesting though. If you pay attention a lot of things are steeped in the ritual occult or actual occult. This world is bad bad bad.

You do realize CERn dont sacrifice people like this. When they sacrifice a person its Purely scientific and methodical. Everytime they try to send someone back in time perfecting the time machine. No dark gods required.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

It's not Kali, It's Shiva in his Nataraja (Lord of the Dance) incarnation.

One of the aspects of this version of Shiva is the direction and celebration of all motion in the universe. Hence its inclusion at CERN.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Wow sorry Shiva.
Someone on ATS said it was Kali.

If it was a statue of me I would be worried If I were you Mahahahahah
edit on 11-8-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
While I do believe there are groups out there who still participate in sacrifices I think this is hoax also.... Why?

There really isn't much "ritual" they just walk out and then get right to it.. Plus they don't seem very organized..I thought most rituals that led up to a sacrifice had stict ways about the order of things and how they are carried out... This just seems to sloppy and fast...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The fact that the cameraman made it from an outside window to the CMS or ATLAS Detector so quickly is a huge red flag for me.

Shiva is there to symbolically represent the "destruction" of particles. Shiva is not evil or primarily devoted to destruction. According to Shaivism, Shiva is actually an all-encompassing benevolent God.

Shiva, being solely associated with destruction, is more of a trinitarian view of the Trimurti (Brahma/Creator + Vishnu/Sustainer + Shiva/Destroyer). And even in this view, Shiva and destruction are essential to the balance of Creation and Sustainability.

To ignore this is like trying to explain and understand Yin, without any mention or awareness of Yang.

edit on 8/11/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join