It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacrifice at Cern caught on video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: CunningPerson
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Looks real to me. I'm not gonna say more because there is a lotta skeptards here right now and I don't want to get mired in their stupid. This is very interesting though. If you pay attention a lot of things are steeped in the ritual occult or actual occult. This world is bad bad bad.

You do realize CERn dont sacrifice people like this. When they sacrifice a person its Purely scientific and methodical. Everytime they try to send someone back in time perfecting the time machine. No dark gods required.

i'll have to insist that you reveal your source of information. have you succeeded at hacking into CERN? by acquiring IBM 5100 perhaps?

Titor, Steins;Gate or both?

now now... We cant get the Good mad scientist involved.(actually i do believe th ebest place to hide a secret is in plain sight) I have a feeling that CERN has created a Device but just says they cant create black holes to keep the SHeeple from storming the joint.

Yes after seeing those two things i am thinking its not just a story. Especially seeing a patent for Titors invention in the patent office files. ALso IF i had a source I would not reveal them for fear of being wiped from existence.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Colliders are below ground not when you turn around in a stairwell.

I think the fascinating things are:

1) The Statue in Courtyard (pictured that exists there)

2) being built on or under the grounds where a Temple dedicated to Appolon existed.
2a) The history and q about Appolon / Apollo

edit on 11-8-2016 by Johnathanandheather because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

the detail that people miss is if Titor's story is true, CERN could manipulate the past to ridicule him/make his story look like a hoax. bottom line is, most will never know until it's too late.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: heineken

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: network dude

good to know how stupid and un focused are students at cern.

It's Sern, always has been. At least in my timeline. ME?

you are trying to ridicule my threads sir?

that depends, does the Mandela Effect remove any sense of humor in the affected individual?

i have sense of humor, what about honesty and maturity, i have plenty too...what about u?

in the Sern timeline, I was a really nice guy, in this one, .....not so much.

edit on 11-8-2016 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

This is very intellectually dishonest.

No, it's my opinion. A man's public opinion.
The links were already here, I'm late to the party again. Well done, ATS.

The only option you really have is to claim it's some "prankster scientists" playing a joke on a cohort.

I'll take something like that then. Authorized personnel, no sacrifice, no further questions.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Is there a reason why CERN is currently blocking access to building 40 Map....

Here you go access to building 40. Scroll down to photos.

www.facebook.com...

Looks like they have fun in there.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Indeed, check out Really Above Top Secret Forum, I have posted those and many more. I wanted to post a much more comprehensive overview and varying interpretations but I kinda just plopped it down. Still has a those and a few more links for discourse.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

being honest is a big step ahead, i wish you all the lucky finding happiness, only then u'll be come a nice guy..

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Here you go access to building 40. Scroll down to photos. www.facebook.com... Looks like they have fun in there.

Indeed, many sources of information on building 39&40 exist, but I was curious as to why the Cern website specifically was blocking pages/crawling with robots.txt (or at least it appears as much --- though Im slightly computer illiterate). My question is more whether something is purposely made inaccessible or not, rather than what other sources are out there.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
FALSE. This is very intellectually dishonest. ONE building next to it is a hostel/hotel, but you need to be invited to CERN (usually as an employee/research science) to even stay there, and you must pick up your key-card from the security gate at the entrance to the area.

The other building, which the video was shot in, was building 40. This building holds all the offices for the scientists of ATLAS and CMS.

That's right, and that's why Shiva is esconced outside, the goddess of destruction and rebuild, it has been there since the construction started in 2004. The site itself is supposedly in the same spot as some ancient site to do with Apollyon, the same entity. Why do they go for these occult symbols from the past, same as that piggin' tunnel opening ceremony which was beyond most people, but definitely occultist symbolism.
Some even think there is a tie-up between that tunnel and CERN, but that's all, nothing concrete....so far.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

www.facebook.com...

So if I understood correctly, the collider at the end of the video is the one painted on the walls of building 40 ?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You guys know that there are actually dorms there? that a lot of the scientists come from everywhere and most just sleep there, right? they are playing a prank on us, and if they come to ATS I bet they are having a laugh now..

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
And there I thought just Politicians and High brass around the World
does this kind of thing ( Bohemian Grove ) ( Skulls ) ( Free Mason ) among other Secret Society's

Apparently Scientists and Engineers do this kind of thing too! !!

LOL

Its surly it not a Hoax nor Fake !! Folks!

Its a Prank!! that what it is

Done by some CERN Teams !!

For the new wet behind the Ear foks...

Security probably was involved too !

This isn't the First Time CERN Did Pranks and it wont be the last either

CERN researchers confirm existence of the Force
home.cern...

Although there is Weirdness that goes on at CERN

In All Reality ..............
MY GOD!! People

there is a Fricken Ball Room at CERN and a Dance Club that does their Rituals at CERN!!

( LOL )

The Hindu Shiva ‘Dance Of Destruction’ Filmed Inside CERN Collider
The New World Order is sending a clear-cut message. They are awaiting for the appearance of their lord, the Antichrist, and will attempt to destroy the world and recreate...
www.nowtheendbegins.com...

all fun and games!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

That this happened at cern is beyond any doubt.

So strange someone is able to pull up this at cern.

I never expect students given this opportunity to be willing to engage in this. very sad indeed.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
a reply to: SynchronousSnake

The fact that the cameraman made it from an outside window to the CMS or ATLAS Detector so quickly is a huge red flag for me.

Shiva is there to symbolically represent the "destruction" of particles. Shiva is not evil or primarily devoted to destruction. According to Shaivism, Shiva is actually an all-encompassing benevolent God.

Shiva, being solely associated with destruction, is more of a trinitarian view of the Trimurti (Brahma/Creator + Vishnu/Sustainer + Shiva/Destroyer). And even in this view, Shiva and destruction are essential to the balance of Creation and Sustainability.

To ignore this is like trying to explain and understand Yin, without any mention or awareness of Yang.

sorry for the late reply.

He wasn't outside. He was inside the building. He didn't make it all the way to a actual accelerator. That is a Mural in the stairwell. This Mural

heineken also has it posted above Me

I'm not ignoring the fact he has Multiple aspects/incarnations/depictions. from what I gather however, the creation aspect that is brought about by his divine dance of destruction is via Brahma. Whom is a completely separate deity. The destruction comes first... and destruction is destruction anyway You look at it. It is Brahma who picks up the pieces once Nataraja/Shiva is done his dance of death and then recreates the universe.

edit on 11-8-2016 by SynchronousSnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

www.facebook.com...

So if I understood correctly, the collider at the end of the video is the one painted on the walls of building 40 ?

This is what you would see,

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-8-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

edit on 11-8-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Dig those ceremonial kicks!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
You guys know that there are actually dorms there? that a lot of the scientists come from everywhere and most just sleep there, right? they are playing a prank on us, and if they come to ATS I bet they are having a laugh now..

That very well may be. But don't you think with 24/7 CCTV they might be ending their stay a little prematurely? Is this the sort of behavior one can expect from scientists? It's not a fraternity. It's CERN

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

well, you are right, then again we are not really sure of how the atmosphere there works exactly, how nerd they really are, and all... maybe they were punished after that, we are not sure.

You know the Google Headquarters atmosphere? I think you would find something similar on CERN facilities with the younger people, thats just my opinion.
edit on 11-8-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Having worked on facilities far more classified than this, I can tell you with some confidence that the worst that will happen is a stern "Don't do that again, seriously. It was funny once, now knock it off."

Scientists have better senses of humor than they've been given credit for, and I can tell you that CERN and its cohorts are well aware of all the stories and fear around it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join