It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacrifice at Cern caught on video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

For my argument, the Virtual Tours of the detectors were sufficient without location reference,... as to show that when one utilizes the view angles, there are no readily accessible doors that would give the view of the detector that is shown by the cameraman. No door at the vantage-point of the cameraman.

However, in light of your post and upon further analysis, the mural of the detector that you linked is actually the same one shown in the "Sacrifice Video", right down to the balconies and hallways. Therefore, the footage is a lot more authentic than I initially thought. Thanks for that. I stand corrected. Stars for your great detective work!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I would think the guy would keep filming and confirm someone was just murdered.

It looks like they all snuck in there real quick and the cameraman was in on it.

Where is that exactly on the property? It doesn't seem like there is any security in the area.
edit on 11-8-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: heineken

originally posted by: network dude

good to know how stupid and un focused are students at cern.

It's Sern, always has been. At least in my timeline. ME?

you are trying to ridicule my threads sir?

that depends, does the Mandela Effect remove any sense of humor in the affected individual?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If camera dude is wearing a cloak, he's in on it, then why's he so freaked out?

Where do you see the "camera dude" wearing a cloak? are our you watching a different vid to the rest of us?

Edit. Sorry I see it now, I watched it without sound at first and didn't catch it in the reflection. Very strange. Most likely he's part of the group and they staged it for whatever reason, very curious though what their motivation was.
edit on 11-8-2016 by surfer_soul because: correcting myself

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It looks like a show put on by LeVayans(or just people dressing up) in a mock sacrifice to Shiva. Notice the sacrifice does not resist. No murder investigation in the news, no one sent the vid to the authorities?

Is this a teaser for the third Purge movie?

edit on 11-8-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

good to know how stupid and un focused are students at cern.

It's Sern, always has been. At least in my timeline. ME?

you are trying to ridicule my threads sir?

that depends, does the Mandela Effect remove any sense of humor in the affected individual?

i have sense of humor, what about honesty and maturity, i have plenty too...what about u?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Is there a reason why CERN is currently blocking access to building 40 Map....

The statue is a gift from India, celebrating CERN's long association with India which started in the 1960's and continues strongly today. It was unveiled by the Director General, Dr Robert Aymar, His Excellency Mr K. M. Chandrasekhar, Ambassador (WTO-Geneva) and Dr Anil Kakodkar, Chairman of the Atomic Energy Commission and Secretary, Dept of Atomic Energy, India. In the Hindu religion, this form of the dancing Lord Shiva is known as the Nataraj and symbolises Shakti, or life force. As a plaque alongside the statue explains, the belief is that Lord Shiva danced the Universe into existence, motivates it, and will eventually extinguish it. Carl Sagan drew the metaphor between the cosmic dance of the Nataraj and the modern study of the 'cosmic dance' of subatomic particles. The statue was made in India. The original sculpture was a wax model, around which a soil mould was made. Melting the wax left a hollow into which liquid metal was poured. Once cooled, the mould was split and the statue polished and given its antique finish. The statue is on permanent display in the square between buildings 39 and 40, a short distance from the Main Building./ex]
cds.cern.ch...

Well isn't that interesting?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 11-8-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
sigh - the shiva statute is on a public throughfare - between 2 public buildings - no fences , no security - a public footpath adjacent to a municiplal road :

map link

just something to bear in mind - BEFORE calling people skeptards

Doesn't look public to me. I see a gated entrance to the west below the filtration plant and a fence along the south which can be traced all the way up to the power station and to the barricaded entrance just north of that. The north reception area does not appear to be gated but I don't see any roads going past the parking lot. It's a huge complex but every entrance i can see on the map is gated.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
I would think the guy would keep filming and confirm someone was just murdered.

It looks like they all snuck in there real quick and the cameraman was in on it.

Where is there exactly on the property? It doesn't seem like there is any security in the area.

The "sacrifice" appears to be between building 39 & 40 and while there is no security in the immediate area, there is a guard leading up to the site.

Also, building 39 is the hostel or hotel, where people stay, but the videographer is in building 40, which is an office for the secretariat, & offices for the scientists from the ATALS and CMS projects. The fact they are in their late at night, while this is going on is perplexing.

And yes, I realize, first inclination is "just a joke, or prank by a bunch of kid scientists!" ....or "haha, they read all the crazy conspiracy crap online and are mocking the idiots!"

But hold up for a second. We know very well there is an old history of Occult practices among the elite. As they have been infiltrated or there have been whistleblowers over the years. Right now in the RATS forum you will find a thread I did on HRC's connections to the 'Illuminati' or the Rothschild's Banking Family, along with Occult references & connections in her emails.

One notable instance was her declaring a "penance" to Lynn De Rothschild. In certain societies a "penance" is something one suffers when they let down their 'elders' or superior. Either they must punish themselves or the primary will. This often involves some kind of physical pain. (I also noted how people spotted a hole on her tongue, many linked it to tongue cancer but could easily be a cigarette burn).

On top of that, I also posted a graphic listing about ~90 dead bodies related directly to Clinton. Many were past personal relations or duty positions. Like her personal Chef dying. So it might make one wonder what secret exists that could be so delicate simply witnessing or uncovering, could be so powerful and tragic by its discovery. (Mind you its speculation, I don't claim otherwise.)

Now, on top of this, there's a discussion involving Lew Amselem, who is the rep to OAS, that covered up sexual abuse and torture to a nun in Honduras. Link

The conversation included the quote:

With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .

Now, even if one wants to chalk that up to "haha more jokes!", there's another reference, speaking about a press release on Ghadafi, where they refer to the "OWL/MINERVA Rule" ---this is the most troubling, and it also removes the levity from the other comments. This is an Occult reference, a "rule" to foreign policy and disseminating information to foreign policy.

Simple as that.

Owl/Minerva has a deep Occult connection. The debunking nature (socially engineered I might add) in people will chalk up Owl of Minerva to the Roman Goddess of wisdom and say it's harmless. The problem here is in the Bohemian Grove Rites that are performed every year, the ritual's script speaks of a Male Owl, a Male god. Not referring to Athena, Lillith, Minerva or any others. The act they perform is sacrificing a human effigy to the flames, an old tradition of sacrificing the first born to Moloch. This releases the burden of moral challenges for the rest of the year.

The motto of Bohemian Grove is: "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here" ----meaning no one comes to do politics or business. It's for ritual and "fun".

Critics of this Occult-relation in government & Secret Societies & the Elite / Illuminati --- will point out that 1-at no time should Occult rules & beliefs be interfering or controlling public policy or anyone in public office. 2-Loyalty should exist to people and the government body first and foremost, and no high authority should exist in any secret society or to any god without disclosure of these beliefs or rules. 3-if they are merely "jokes" and "gags" they need be disclosed to not cause misconceptions and misconstrue these acts.

Basically, if it's all just a bunch of nonsense that means nothing, great, tell us all about it then. Lift the veil of secrecy! Because there is certainly enough evidence to say otherwise and to be of great concern to most everyone.

Just like in this case of the CERN/LHC "joke" or "hoax" or whatever it's going to be categorized as. CERN is not a place for people to be engaging in stuff like this. If the Occult-histories and secrecies in Elite circles were public, and fully disclosed. Sure. But it's not. So this is wholly irresponsible. Not something we should expect from one of the most distinguished scientific bodies in the world. Someone should be answering for this. (Wouldn't be surprised if that was the whole point, to ignite a little controversy, punish dully, then it fades from the public consciousness.)

Just remember this, and maybe keep it in mind, out of all the classified research that's been confiscated and buried in the last hundred years or so, they've never made public any Occult-research, by numerous scientists engaged in such studies, including but not limited to: everything the Nazi's did, W. Reich, Tesla, Jack Parsons, etc, etc

I would note that Parsons basically invented modern Solid Rocket Fuel, and he did indeed invent JATO, which an improved version still exists & is in use today. The also named a crater on the Moon after him. But he is largely ignored from NASA history in many cases.

As to the people who say, "Oh but Nixon said Bohemian Grove was just a bunch of faggy naked guys dancing in the woods" ---and what happened to Nixon? right...

Keep in mind, the Boystown Conspiracy was not that long ago. Where some of the most powerful & influential were [informally] indicted in the absolute worst acts on children., of course nothing came of it, except the victims being attacked, persecuted, prosecuted & recanting.

Now go back to Nixon's words on Bohemian Grove. It's well known the control and influence Occult societies leverage over their members is by knowledge and awareness of the most reprehensible crimes. Encouraged into them, essentially ritual of MAD, forcing the leap into darkness so none can reveal it or it would destroy them all.

A perfect example of the change they endure after being initiated is seen in David Gergen - A once vocal critic on the Grove "I don't run around naked in the woods like those guys" ...years later sounds scared #%$@less when the topic is brought up, and he defends the Grove with everything he can.

edit on 11-8-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: smurfy
They do all sorts of funny stuff when it comes to tunnels in Switzerland,

The opening of the Gotthard Base Tunnel In Switzerland, june 21st 2016...enjoy the weirdness!

LOL

'Into the dark tunnel of mystery... quick, ladies first!

Well it was a show for the Illuminati elite, such as Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany, President Francois Hollande of France and Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi. You could argue that the show was just for them, all the Zombie workers, the all seeing eye below, showing three ghosts in front of it who are later depicted as scarab beatles...blah blah, full of the jollies these guys are....full of the creeps more like! It's all about power and riches.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

So. You witness a death, turn around a second time and have the cam ready all the time - the teenage iPhone spy in an allegedly restricted area? Makes perfectly sense. Not.

The buildings surrounding said statue are hostels. Try to get a room and have some fun with live-role-playing in front of a nice statue. I'd suggest indian food afterwards.

smb-dep.web.cern.ch...
smb-dep.web.cern.ch...

Who's blocking access to what, btw? It would be pretty dangerous not to restrict certain areas, but the area in question isn't restricted at all. Either some hostel guest was scared sh!tless or he was part of the team, or both.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

the area in question isn't restricted at all

How do you know?

from your link:

If you arrive outside the opening hours of the Reception, room keys can be obtained from the security guard on duty at the entrance to CERN's Meyrin site - Gate B (building 120). IMPORTANT: All persons entering the CERN site must be in possession of a card issued by CERN certifying that they are authorised to do so.

edit on 8/11/2016 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more info

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: CunningPerson

Looks real to me. I'm not gonna say more because there is a lotta skeptards here right now and I don't want to get mired in their stupid. This is very interesting though. If you pay attention a lot of things are steeped in the ritual occult or actual occult. This world is bad bad bad.

You do realize CERn dont sacrifice people like this. When they sacrifice a person its Purely scientific and methodical. Everytime they try to send someone back in time perfecting the time machine. No dark gods required.
This is not science, this is the essence of everything, light vs dark. I won't get religious but those who choose no side will be blindsided out of their minds before they can comprehend the reality hitting them. Nothing to see here, just CERN raising hell. For the good of humanity...

Cough. i refer you to revelation. read that. then compare and contrast CERN with it. It dont fit. SOrry youre flat wrong.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I've really enjoyed watching your development since you joined ATS a long time ago.

It is rare to see someone ask a lot of questions.

Good work.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

The buildings surrounding said statue are hostels. Try to get a room and have some fun with live-role-playing in front of a nice statue. I'd suggest indian food afterwards.

FALSE. This is very intellectually dishonest. ONE building next to it is a hostel/hotel, but you need to be invited to CERN (usually as an employee/research science) to even stay there, and you must pick up your key-card from the security gate at the entrance to the area.

The other building, which the video was shot in, was building 40. This building holds all the offices for the scientists of ATLAS and CMS.

but the area in question isn't restricted at all.

Again, you are lying purposely or not. It's been established there are security systems in place and guards on duty preventing anyone from wandering around this area. Stop.

Proof they are in bulding 40.

Security procedures & protocols for the areas where bldgs 39/40 are contained.

If you choose to ignorantly debunk the topic without any critical or skeptical reasoning ('skeptic' actually means the opposite of what you've been taught--there was an applied psychology operation that tricked the masses to believing and propagating this) than at least stick to the facts that have already been established [so far in this thread].

The only option you really have is to claim it's some "prankster scientists" playing a joke on a cohort. Even if that's the case, a lot of questions are still left unanswered, and there are concerns that need to be addressed in a much more open manner, with widespread implications.

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: bonchoI've really enjoyed watching your development since you joined ATS a long time ago. It is rare to see someone ask a lot of questions. Good work.

Thank you sir. Indeed asking questions is the best we can do as humans, our very nature results in arrogance and overconfidence in our beliefs. The natural of true skepticism is realizing this. The other impotent insight is that we need not have a black and white answer or belief in everything, just for the sake of closure or finality. In many things in life, the answers are obscured or hidden, so without a long search for the truth, it remains hidden, and many adhere simple false-truth instead, as it's much easier to cope with.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParadigmMind
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

It's not Kali, It's Shiva in his Nataraja (Lord of the Dance) incarnation.

One of the aspects of this version of Shiva is the direction and celebration of all motion in the universe. Hence its inclusion at CERN.

Even in dance form his job is still to destroy.

Nataraja (Tamil: "நடராசர்" or Kooththan கூத்தன், The King of Dance) is a depiction of the Hindu God Shiva as the cosmic dancer who performs his divine dance (called Tandavam) to destroy a weary universe and prepare for its renewal, by the god Brahma who starts the process of creation. source :en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
did cern come up with an explanation?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: CunningPerson

Looks real to me. I'm not gonna say more because there is a lotta skeptards here right now and I don't want to get mired in their stupid. This is very interesting though. If you pay attention a lot of things are steeped in the ritual occult or actual occult. This world is bad bad bad.

You do realize CERn dont sacrifice people like this. When they sacrifice a person its Purely scientific and methodical. Everytime they try to send someone back in time perfecting the time machine. No dark gods required.

i'll have to insist that you reveal your source of information. have you succeeded at hacking into CERN? by acquiring IBM 5100 perhaps?

Titor, Steins;Gate or both?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Owl/Minerva you say. that may interest you then, unless you've seen it already.

img.4plebs.org...
img.4plebs.org...
img.4plebs.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join