It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacrifice at Cern caught on video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
home.cern...
this is very differnt to kids pulling pranks cosplaying
its better organized

edit on 11-8-2016 by kibric because: In your gut you know what it is .snide. prank a fool ,but you made Shiva laugh

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

The whole thing is just bizarre. That woman would have to be pretty comfortable exposing her nakedness to everyone. Work colleagues? Fellow scientists? Especially with "work place harassment" and violations now days. Could you pull a prank like this at your office? Even if it were a joke, it opens up tons for litigation if one wanted to. But that's my opinion.
edit on 11-8-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

You are right mate, i'ts indeed weird, and Im not trying to excuse them in any way, they should be responsible individuals, specially regarding the place where they work or "study"...

But if something like this is made public through the public media channels, they would be "FU****", an internal investigation would follow, and the people outside would be furious.
edit on 11-8-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: heineken

I never expect students given this opportunity to be willing to engage in this. very sad indeed.

I'd have used every opportunity to engage in LARPS during my student times, they probably would have reacted kind and nicely if somebody would've asked them what's going on.

But no... not today, not here. May the buzzkill begin! I bet there's another guard around by now to prevent a second #storm. Geez...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

But if something like this is made public through the public media channels, they would be "FU****", an internal investigation would follow, and the people outside would be furious.

Then 50 bucks if you post the video on Cern's facebook page. I would love to see how long before it was taken down. And post it with a question to see if they just ignore it. Something along the line of "can you explain this" ? I'd do it, but just in case Lucifer is watching, I'll pass.
www.facebook.com...

eta: already done

edit on 11-8-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Note to would-be members of a black robe and hood wearing secret society:

You spoil the whole effect of a sacrifice ritual if you wear white socks and sneakers.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SynchronousSnake

That poster may be referring to the story posted last year, where CERN was allegedly trying to summon the goddess Kali...her visage was shown in what was claimed to be a feed from inside the Collider. I think there's a thread on it somewhere around here. It would make sense if that's actually what they're doing...he being the auspicious destroyer of worlds and she being Time itself...trying to open a doorway of some kind.

The statue of her consort, Shiva, also closely resembles certain depictions of his wife at first glance...my mother has a matching set she bought in India years ago and at first, they appear to be the same statue.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

oh someone really did it! ahahahahaha!! amazing!

By the way, my third time watching the video, the woman isnt totally naked, she seems to be wearing a white night gown of some sorts.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Indeed, and Im sure everyone still remembers that first buzz on how CERN would create a mini-black hole and suck us all into oblivion.
Now, the statue is indeed a conspiracy feeder..

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Curious that the man with the camera is speaking English. Shouldn't he be speaking French or German?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

um yeah but read the comments? Weird, they're all talking about something else.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

yeah! no one is paying any attention to it..

The again, Im not sure you can post videos there that show up independently of the feed, like you do on a persons page if you know what I mean.
edit on 11-8-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

It may be, and these rituals may very well be all in fun...which happens when people are blowing off steam; I'd imagine these people get silly just like anyone else working the night shift.

However, as someone else said earlier, a ritual is still a ritual, and sacrifice in blood rituals does not require anyone to actually die in order to be effective. The ritual itself is where the power comes from, not the ingredients and tools used. If that were the case, there would be a whole lot of Witches out there in the world trying to find a place to hide the bodies. As a practicing Pagan myself, I can appreciate fully the danger inherent in casually performing rituals at the expense of others for a lark; I have seen very unpleasant circumstances befall several people who thought such mockery was funny, until the energy turned back on them to complete its loop. As a result of that, I have a very healthy personal respect for the laws of my faith, and do not condone activities such as what appears to be going on in the clip.

Luckily though, their shenanigans are happening far, far away from here, so unless they do manage to get good ole Kali on the line...in which case we'd be screwed no matter how you slice it...I think the rest of us will be unscathed.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Well, to be fair, nudity is not viewed the same way everywhere. Going topless is pretty commonplace...we had an exchange student from Geneva who thought it the height of hilarity that we'd cover ourselves with a towel in the locker room...she didn't even own a bikini, and thought that was hilarious too. Paganism is very much a part of their culture too, and nudity during rituals is not only accepted, in some practices it's required.

But I don't think she's naked. She seems to be wearing something sheer, maybe a gown?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I wasnt aware a ritual was still a ritual even without following certain procedures, thanks for clarifying that. Indeed I do remember a wiccan rulle (if you can call it like that) that what you do tends to come back at you ten fold, so if you do good, you will get some good rewards, if you do bad, etc.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Hateful comment? How so was my comment hateful? Sure, call it stupid if you want but hateful, really?

And I contributed my opinion which is that this looks like youngsters and the whole video reeks of lame to me. I opened it because I was interested and wanted to give it the benny of a doubt that it was legit.

Sorry my opinion offends you, looks cheesy to me.

/Shrug

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

I really just have to say this, I'll take the hit for thread drift gladly.

You have consistently amazed me over the years, but lately...WOW. I'm just blown away by the wealth of information you have been presenting, especially on topics like these, where the derision is strong and the sarcasm thick...and you do it without losing momentum...or your composure. Thank you for keeping the flow going and thank you for the time and consideration you take to get to the bottom of things. Seriously, you're absolute gold, I mean that.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: boncho

Is there a reason why CERN is currently blocking access to building 40 Map....

The statue is a gift from India, celebrating CERN's long association with India which started in the 1960's and continues strongly today. It was unveiled by the Director General, Dr Robert Aymar, His Excellency Mr K. M. Chandrasekhar, Ambassador (WTO-Geneva) and Dr Anil Kakodkar, Chairman of the Atomic Energy Commission and Secretary, Dept of Atomic Energy, India. In the Hindu religion, this form of the dancing Lord Shiva is known as the Nataraj and symbolises Shakti, or life force. As a plaque alongside the statue explains, the belief is that Lord Shiva danced the Universe into existence, motivates it, and will eventually extinguish it. Carl Sagan drew the metaphor between the cosmic dance of the Nataraj and the modern study of the 'cosmic dance' of subatomic particles. The statue was made in India. The original sculpture was a wax model, around which a soil mould was made. Melting the wax left a hollow into which liquid metal was poured. Once cooled, the mould was split and the statue polished and given its antique finish. The statue is on permanent display in the square between buildings 39 and 40, a short distance from the Main Building./ex]
cds.cern.ch...

Well isn't that interesting?[/quot. Someone quick, try putting ANY other religious statue on Cerns property hahaha. Start with a Holy Trinity statue, the Christians giver of life and saviour of souls. I bet they'd try having sex with it or sacrificing it instead of proudly displaying it and allowing anything like this. Something to ponder a second or two for those on the fence over this company. Maybe they were well intended, until the elitists got a taste of this new enormous power. I'm only 37 and I remember when raising hell was mostly a figure of speech...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I bet Indians and Asians are laughing their butts off. Sacrificing to an Indian god.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaryaNoxx
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Hateful comment? How so was my comment hateful? Sure, call it stupid if you want but hateful, really?

And I contributed my opinion which is that this looks like youngsters and the whole video reeks of lame to me. I opened it because I was interested and wanted to give it the benny of a doubt that it was legit.

Sorry my opinion offends you, looks cheesy to me.

/Shrug
I didn't mean your comment was hateful or for anyone to feel singled out. Your opinion is respectable to me. It still staggers me that it seems to have happened there, but we can't conclude anything yet. For people somehow still on the fence over CERN I will say this much regarding their statue: Try gifting a statue of ANY other religion and then gaining permission to film any sort of ceremony for any purpose. Anyone else laughing? Maybe a statue of the Christian Holy Trinity! If anything, they and the demonic power hungry elitists now running them would try having sex with it before sacrificing it. All for the good of science and mankind of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join