It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacrifice at Cern caught on video

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I do understand the sacrifice video is most most likely fun and games but ever since day one I have been so bothered by the kali allusions. During,the opening of cern time period it was like one kali or shiva dance after the next ...forget it it just bugs me. I hate it.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SynchronousSnake

"Well a ritual is a ritual. Doesn't mater if they fake/mock killed the girl or not. it does not even matter if this was a prank,movie,or just role play it matters not if even the sacrifice is real(effigy).a lot of people won't understand that and dismiss the power ritual holds.

Ask Yourselves: Why is the god of destruction Shiva(The Auspicious) even represented at CERN? "

well said. I might add: WHAT is inspiring this "ritual"… what kind of spirit? the kind that knows and cares that these kinds of things really do happen (you'd have to be living in an internet cave not to know)

or the kind that would develop and use any kind of experiment with any kind of tech given to them, knowing it might harm millions or billions of people? at least the atomic scientists were fed "cold war" and ww2 propaganda...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

and given how this reality works: Confucius said the world is ruled by symbols…

thoughts and words emit world-changing energy…

the creation is designed to reflect us and to influence us in a kind of spiral…

as McCluhan wrote: "we shape the tool and the tool shapes us"

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mouthfullofkefirgrains

Uhh Shiva represents creation as well as destruction.

Why leave that part out?

It was a gift from the Indian government.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

uh, "shiva" and many of the other hindu "gods" just happen to look a lot like demons, with snakes, severed head necklaces, tridents, dancing on dead bodies, etc…

even the sexual ambiguity is reminiscent of lucifer and his symbolism as "venus" and other goddesses…

look at the HIndu caste system: it is totally enslaving and retards all kinds of development…in education, treatment of women and children, etc... the squalor in parts of India probably has something to do with the caste system and a belief in reincarnation (as opposed to supernatural deception)…
in short, I am not a big fan of hinduism… nor yoga, which is designed to open people up to the demonic realm and has been known to cause a lot of problems for some people…
the West should not be looking to India for any kind of wisdom and advancement…

we are advanced for a reason: Jesus Christ.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mouthfullofkefirgrains

Wow, what a reply...

Good for you buddy, good for you.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
a reply to: yuppa

the detail that people miss is if Titor's story is true, CERN could manipulate the past to ridicule him/make his story look like a hoax. bottom line is, most will never know until it's too late.

MY ! LIKE THEY HAVE DONE ALREADY!! lol!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UnManifested

The Shiva part is the questionable part to me.. not the notion of secret society types doing occult rituals: it's simply what they do.

But to be fair, if this was genuine we don't really know anything about the goals of the ritual or even the beliefs of the participants. This could possibly account for this discrepancy.

a reply to: HawkeyeNation

But what is common sense in this situation? You don't really even mention the common sense explanation.

Students doing a prank? Ok, sure.. I can buy that. But in truth it wouldn't be a huge surprise if members of these occult elite groups did do some kind of ritual at CERN for whatever reason.

This may not be evidence, but the very idea would be completely in line with how these people operate. Eyes Wide Shut is just another Tuesday for these people.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I have heard crazy ass theories about cern like the one that they are trying to free the Watchers of the Book of Enoch from their imprisonment in earth.

The Shiva statue is well known and out in the open and I highly doubt that anyone at cern is engaged in human sacrifice to a Hindu deava, Hindus don't do that so why would they?

I am actually pretty shocked that anyone would believe that Shiva has anything to do with evil or the "Illuminati" which doesn't even exist and was dedicated to the end of stupid religious traditions and wasn't even Satanic in the first place, neither is Shiva.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

"Well a ritual is a ritual. Doesn't mater if they fake/mock killed the girl or not. it does not even matter if this was a prank,movie,or just role play it matters not if even the sacrifice is real(effigy).a lot of people won't understand that and dismiss the power ritual holds.

Soo.. every movie ever had that has to do with this subject matter is also subject to the rules eh? Man.. it's amazing Hollywood hasn't sunk to the depths of hell by now!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Shiva is represented at CERN because with Shiva there is the acknowledged creative aspect to his destruction, a particle collider destroys a particle so that we can understand more about creation.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
You know.. people can rent out the hostel at building 39, where this took place. Probably some jokers thought it would be funny to rent a couple of rooms and then make this mock ritual to create a viral video. Looks quite fake.. no actual ritual.. just a drop 'n stab. Looked a bit ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

Shiva is represented at CERN because with Shiva there is the acknowledged creative aspect to his destruction, a particle collider destroys a particle so that we can understand more about creation.

Actually that's not it at all. The reason the statur was given to cern is Lord Shiva danced the Universe into existence, motivates it, and will eventually extinguish it. So lord shiva created maintains and eventually destroys our inverse just like our little particles that cern is learning about. Also bottom line this was a gift from India and we'll it would be rude not to accept when one of the missions of cern is to spread knowledge throughout the world. This is why they have scientists from diffrent nations in the first place. Not many places on thr globe with scientists from all over the world working together.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: benZadok
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I have heard crazy ass theories about cern like the one that they are trying to free the Watchers of the Book of Enoch from their imprisonment in earth.

The Shiva statue is well known and out in the open and I highly doubt that anyone at cern is engaged in human sacrifice to a Hindu deava, Hindus don't do that so why would they?

I am actually pretty shocked that anyone would believe that Shiva has anything to do with evil or the "Illuminati" which doesn't even exist and was dedicated to the end of stupid religious traditions and wasn't even Satanic in the first place, neither is Shiva.

I would suggest anyone connecting hypothetical "dots" ...
Research "John Dee" and his supposed interaction with what he termed the Macrobes, wich supposedly told him that they would have no interaction with mankind until we could prove that we could create matter from energy.

Could CERN experiments lead to this discovery?
How would this change the game

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

I don't know how much I can trust Dee and Kelley's Enochian angelic invocations.

Then again who the hell knows, where would a couple of guys learn how to invoke angels in a crystal ball?

And we can create anti-matter, that doesn't count?

How the hell do you smash two atoms together anyway, how would you even observe the reaction?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: benZadok
a reply to: prevenge

I don't know how much I can trust Dee and Kelley's Enochian angelic invocations.

Then again who the hell knows, where would a couple of guys learn how to invoke angels in a crystal ball?

And we can create anti-matter, that doesn't count?

How the hell do you smash two atoms together anyway, how would you even observe the reaction?

We have already turned photons into matter. Though I'm reluctant to use the word matter since it's an outdated relic of physics. If I take two lasers and alot of energy I can get a positron and an electron. We can also do pair production with a radioactive material.

The laser experiment was done by the imperial college of London. They well sort of reproduced what we believe was the start of the universe. Energy turning into matter or more acurately the building blocks of matter. Cern for example is the opisit process we take particles and look at the energy they create smashimg two protons together with enough speed you get photons along with alot of other stuff we call fundamental particles. This basically means they don't appear to made of anything else like an atom.

As two how let me start by saying they don't smash atoms together that would evendors be easier. They are smashing protons together which is much smaller an atom is about 10 to -11th meters. A proton is 10 to -15 meters. How do they do thus think of trains,they build a track and put them on the same track heading towards one another. But even this doesn't gurantee a collision. So then it comes down to a numbers game send enough particles down the track eventually they run into each other. And that's what we are looking for.

edit on 8/13/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: benZadok

Do you honestly not realise that people use the term "Illuminati" in a general sense as a name for power groups like the ones the people at Bohemian Grove belong to?

Satan of popular culture is a childish fantasy of Christians, real evil does exist though.. demons. Magic is a science, science can be used for evil: there are dark magicians. Dark magicians are involved with demons. These are simply non physical beings that science hasn't officially discovered yet. To think that there is life in some of the most extreme conditions we've encountered but not outside of our range of perception is a very crude way of looking at things. Materialism is a barbaric conception of reality.

People don't know, it doesn't change a thing. Frame of reference is king and most people are highly sheltered from higher realities.

Sucks for humanity, their loss. If they want to live in a comforting fantasy that is their decision. They have all the information and all the tools they need should they ever want to leave the animal farm.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I realize it fine, it doesn't mean I can't correct the ill usage. It doesn't do anything to help with anyone's credibility to use it so I pointed out the error. If someone says that the Illuminati did something it adds to the problem as it's exactly what you're favorite evil people want, not to be called whatever they really call themselves.

Do you honestly not realize people incorrectly use the term and need to stop feeding fantasy?
edit on 13-8-2016 by benZadok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Ah. Doesn't sound worth the money to just build a collider without any gain from it, are they doing anything besides expirements?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join