It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacrifice at Cern caught on video

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
If they are gullible enough to believe in the Higgs boson then they are gullible enough to believe in hocus-pocus

Besides, i would expect a lot of pranks around the World's Most Expensive Toy.........

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Because - people with Intelligence realize the men in power are the men with the money.
And the men with the money had to do some wicked things in order to get that money. (We're not talking a few hundred thousand here...)
And with money comes power. And with power comes more wickedness.
Thus - it is not irrational to believe the intent of those with power are not always benevolent.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
So.
Was this a Hoax or not? Any proof?
Writing it off as silly is one thing. Might be silly.
But was it real or not?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mustexiteternity

Hoax? Nope.
Some people made a real, actual, video.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

And the location? It was actually CERN?

Have they been identified? Was it a real ritual?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mustexiteternity

Yes it was confirmed by their public relations that it happened on site at CERN.India is mad about it apparently. They gave them the statue and have demanded a investigation into the culprits

real? Yes a ritual took place...no one knows yet if it was a mock ritual or if someone was actually sacrificed for real. real question You might want answered is does it mater if it was mock or real for it's intended purpose. The ones that gave CERN the statue sure seem to mind either way

FWIW: I did read somewhere on another forum, that a girl matching the one from the video went missing form the surrounding or neighboring area some time ago and has never been found and was suggested that it was the girl sacrificed on said forum.

edit on 12-9-2016 by SynchronousSnake because: typos

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SynchronousSnake

Whether or not it was a 'real' sacrifice or mockery sacrifice - the ritual is still real.
This is really freaking intense man. Cant believe this havent gotten more attention.

A ritual taking place by men in robes at night at CERN - where noone without clearance is allowed - with 24/7 security - is a big fu**in deal.
Doesnt matter it if was a mockery or an ACTUAL sacrifice. Well of course it matters because the latter would also be a murder - but Still really really fu**ed up.

Which forum did you read that?
edit on 12-9-2016 by mustexiteternity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines
If they are gullible enough to believe in the Higgs boson then they are gullible enough to believe in hocus-pocus

Besides, i would expect a lot of pranks around the World's Most Expensive Toy.........

Well the difference being the HIGGS BOSON AKA god particle was actually real.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: mustexiteternity

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Here is how one should logically think about this:

The statue of Shiva, or even, plausibly, Kali (an aspect of Shiva), is strange, but not enough to justify what were seeing in this video.

Rather, what I find justifying is the same exact cloak being worn by 10 different people. That, my friend, is objectively strange.

Why strange? What reason could there be for all of them having the same cloak? Ok, let's imagine their justification is true, and they are "playing". Why go to such an extent - buy cloaks for everyone to wear, and then enact a ritual sacrifice without their being any good reason or point to doing it - other than the broadcasted defense "they were having fun".

There is really nothing "fun like" in what they're doing, at least not when you consider the above criteria. That is, if you can keep at the forefront of your awareness the strangeness of owning the same cloak - and what that implies - warrants a consideration that what were seeing may be the real shebang. A real human sacrifice of a real woman.

Now, of course, the question is, WHY ON EARTH WOULD THEY KILL SOMEONE!!!??? Yes. Assuming that this is not a game and that they are not playing, and that the cloaks and the ritual and the statue all figure into a larger ecological construct - the statue - Shiva/Kali - after all, is a god associated with black magic - then we may consider the cloaks to be part of a larger "culture" or "society" that must be normal, I imagine, among people like this.

Occultists like to render themselves "anonymous" when they interface with spiritual forces, and so the cloak, in making them all the same, neatly accomplishes this.

But what are spiritual forces? This is the ultimate question that this strange video provokes in the questioning and curious mind. They must be emotions - affects - feelings - or "archetypes" - the contextual 'spirits' that organize matter and stimulate Human thinking and acting.

Long story short, if all of the above is legitimate reasoning - and that cloaks and having cloaks seems too far an extent to go in "playing games", particularly for scientists working at such a prestigious institution and pursuing the most abstract and speculative questions about the nature of the universe - then perhaps this is a real ritual, reflecting a logical process, related to what the forces in question want - a human life (convertible into spiritual entropy) - and what the Human who does the killing wants - information about a particular subject matter - insights into the structure of matter.

Now, I must say that all of the above is just speculation. I do not know if any of the above is true, only that it is plausible - plausible as an ontological explananadum for the reality we live within - and plausible for what were seeing on the video, and what the scientists are doing and why they're doing it (for knowledge). It also comes with a horrific feeling of "what kind of phucking world do we live in!?", and might lead to a purposeless paranoia about the sincerity of other people. On the other hand, it lets you think in ways that many people secretly think with - in terms of dynamical forces, emotions, and their relation to "spirits", and ultimately, their dynamical integration within our biodynamical functioning and perhaps even aspects of the external world itself.

I could be entirely wrong though, and simply pursuing a fantasy

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Dismissing this as just a a hoax is a little bit.. well.. dismissive. The ritual (whether the sacrifice was real or just symbolic) seems to be a valid ritual. There are a handful of participators dressed alike and they are following a certain protocol, notice how the two at the feet of the sacrifice kneel in unison, very planned and probably symbolic to them. The question being raised about how these people got access to this area at CERN can be easily explained by the theory that maybe they work there? If I'm not mistaken there is housing for employees close by, so perhaps they are employees who were taking advantage of a great statue and decent lighting to set the stage for a great ritual. Also I don't think the person recording is wearing a cloak as well, that shadow is too vague to really tell so I think most likely a curious voyeur just got creeped out. Just my reasoning of what I've witnessed in this video.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: s0kelli0ngton

Does it being real raise any moral problem for you?

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

tunnel closed to rail traffic cuz fire

Rail journeys across the Swiss Alps will take longer for the next few months after a major derailment has left the record-breaking 35-mile (57-kilometer) Gotthard Base Tunnel partially out of action.

The world’s longest tunnel was closed last week when a freight train jumped the tracks, derailing 16 carriages and damaging about five miles of rail lines, Swiss national rail operator SBB said in a statement.

so just a routine accident?
or did the *find* something problematic and are scrambling to deal with it?

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
www.cnn.com...

tunnel closed to rail traffic cuz fire

Rail journeys across the Swiss Alps will take longer for the next few months after a major derailment has left the record-breaking 35-mile (57-kilometer) Gotthard Base Tunnel partially out of action.

The world’s longest tunnel was closed last week when a freight train jumped the tracks, derailing 16 carriages and damaging about five miles of rail lines, Swiss national rail operator SBB said in a statement.

so just a routine accident?
or did the *find* something problematic and are scrambling to deal with it?

This is not two hours ago?

Weird.🤔
edit on 12-1-2024 by StokeGnar37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Modi and all the immigrants from India are actively conquering our communities with their pagan gods.

A bunch of the Hindis or Brahmins built a giant pagan statue, brightly painted just like the idols in India are, and I bet they're sacrificing to these things. Why else build them? They ain't like bronze statues or monuments, they're for actively worshipping and leaving sacrifices to.

Our communities identities, especially Christianity, are under assault by these immigrants--they call them international students in Canada. Expect to see them invading America next year, they're already pouring in by the millions. Pray these false idols crumble and fall...

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

It's not that funny...

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

It's probably just something they've done before.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

you know,...,
if they DO DECIDE to open a wormhole to bring back
the ancient ones from the necronomicon,

or one scientist with a broken heart makes a black hole to devour the earth..

how can we quickly dig 5 miles into the mountain to stop it?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join