It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacrifice at Cern caught on video

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: benZadok

Terms and words do evolve.. I don't like using it either but that's mainly because of the typical response telling people the Illuminati was a short lived secret society in the 1800s. That and the connotations of mentioning "the Illuminati", bringing to mind celebrity obsessed kids and their obsession with pop stars and the occult symbolism of their videos. I just don't like that everything has to be seen through the lens of a celebrity obsessed culture, there are far more important information out there than the wanton speculation on Jay-Z and Rihanna. It's just vacuous and immature gossip for a new generation. I don't know if these kids care about anything else than these flashy celebrity morons.

But I digress. What I am saying though, is that people that respond in this way should realise that the person isn't necessarily talking about this specific group, but the network of elite power groups specifically. If you realise this, there is no need to correct people since you know they're just using the term in a general sense. No need to be overly pedantic. I find that this type of response mainly serves as a straw man, "There's no evidence that the Illuminati still exists so all this talk is just paranoia". Which it isn't.. but it's a great distraction and some impressionable people might be impressed and look no further, which would be a shame.

So let's talk about the very real groups that are still out there instead, I think most people that have an interest already know that the Illuminati was a very short lived secret society. (Who knows though?)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Hahahaha!

No wait.. no this is serious as it's on the internet...

Bwaahahahah!

Nice one, fella. Haven't had a good laugh like that for a while. I'll be sure to let me 2 friends who work at CERN know to stay away from-...mmmmph hahaha!

Sorry, couldn't keep a straight face.

Mind telling me what is so funny?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Looks like the scientists at CERN are just having a laugh.

What ISN'T funny about that place/operation is the potential for major disaster in the form of energy that can potentially be released. Their experiments are a disaster waiting to happen, imo.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
It looks like a show put on by LeVayans(or just people dressing up) in a mock sacrifice to Shiva. Notice the sacrifice does not resist...

Well, sacrifices are supposed to be willing participants...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Funny as hell. There are another two options none of you mentioned yet
- a psyop show - such as a vid that will make silly islamists to freak out (and eventually die)
- symbolic show with delayed true human sacrifice in time of the first higher energy collisions anywhere in the world.
Let's wait for some synchronicity and let's keep an eye on astrologic events and important days too. For the start -we'll have a full moon in 5 days.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Sucks for humanity, their loss. If they want to live in a comforting fantasy that is their decision. They have all the information and all the tools they need should they ever want to leave the animal farm.

You say this as if you are not human.

I would like to access the higher realities.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mouthfullofkefirgrains
uh, "shiva" and many of the other hindu "gods" just happen to look a lot like demons, with snakes, severed head necklaces, tridents, dancing on dead bodies, etc…
the West should not be looking to India for any kind of wisdom and advancement…

Strange you say that seeing as the Abrahamic God killed millions of his people, including children, and millions of poor innocent animals (according to the Bible). I don't think Shiva killed as many of his own people.

edit on 13-8-2016 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

There was a day when this crap wasnt tolerated here. skeptards and libtards.. Are they one in the same ?

It's all about the numbers baby.

More numbers, more revenue.

It doesn't have to be quality, it just has to add up.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: benZadok
a reply to: dragonridr

Ah. Doesn't sound worth the money to just build a collider without any gain from it, are they doing anything besides expirements?

What would you want them to do exactly?? They are furthering our knowledge about the building blocks of the universe. If we understand how something is made then we can learn how to use it to our advantage. There has already been uses for what we have discovered in particle physics. And the posible gains to research are enormous. It could lead to being able to manipulate gravity or FTL flight, unlimited sources of energy we already have quantum computing in its infancy. You never know where science will lead you but what we do know is not continuing to strive for knowledge means no advances in technology. Technology advances through knowledge and knowledge advances through experimentation.

So ask yoitself this has technology changed your life? We use it daily and don't even think about it just thr screen you are looking at is because we discovered photons and understand spin. The only reason you aren't holding a big bulky crt screen is we understand how to polarise light and use that to our advantage. So if we can figure out properties of light and make it useful imagine when we figure out the basic properties of the universe it makes everything you have seen on Science fiction possible.As I mentioned earlier we have used light to create matter the next step would lead to being able to replicate anything we want. To scare people out there mostly because it's fun I'll say this. If we understand how the universe works the next step is how to change it giving us the ability to be god.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I watch the vids so I can relate to the comments. But, hey, I can try your way.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: benZadok
a reply to: dragonridr

Ah. Doesn't sound worth the money to just build a collider without any gain from it, are they doing anything besides expirements?

What would you want them to do exactly?? They are furthering our knowledge about the building blocks of the universe. If we understand how something is made then we can learn how to use it to our advantage. There has already been uses for what we have discovered in particle physics. And the posible gains to research are enormous. It could lead to being able to manipulate gravity or FTL flight, unlimited sources of energy we already have quantum computing in its infancy. You never know where science will lead you but what we do know is not continuing to strive for knowledge means no advances in technology. Technology advances through knowledge and knowledge advances through experimentation.

I agree, I love knowledge when I have it, hate it when I don't. Of course knowledge is different from wisdom, you need wisdom to apply knowledge properly. I only hope what CERN is doing is wise in the long run. I appreciate you giving me information as I have no scientific education.

So ask yoitself this has technology changed your life? We use it daily and don't even think about it just thr screen you are looking at is because we discovered photons and understand spin. The only reason you aren't holding a big bulky crt screen is we understand how to polarise light and use that to our advantage. So if we can figure out properties of light and make it useful imagine when we figure out the basic properties of the universe it makes everything you have seen on Science fiction possible.As I mentioned earlier we have used light to create matter the next step would lead to being able to replicate anything we want. To scare people out there mostly because it's fun I'll say this. If we understand how the universe works the next step is how to change it giving us the ability to be god.

And who wouldn't want that? Again though, wisdom is key. Knowledge is deadly in the wrong hands.

I was thinking about what you (I think) said about Dee and the explosion in technology after WW2. It seems that we have begun a knew golden age of Atlantan prosperity, I hope it doesn't end the way that tale did.

Or the tale of the Watchers...time will tell.
edit on 13-8-2016 by benZadok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I was just watching videos on YouTube and I hit on one called Ezekiel's Chariots and not literally 5 words in they mentioned CERN.

I paused it just because I thought people might be interested I just don't know how to link it but you just need to search for it, I guess I should get the address so I will after I watch.

Ezekiel's wheels and CERN has got to be an interesting connection and not surprising as even Tesla was inspired by the Bible and Jobs did Zen Buddhism meditation to get his.

Mythology is not always just stories and have proven the ability to generate money, power and knowledge with the general exception of long periods under Catholicism regarding science a lot got done with religion.

I have know way of knowing for sure but I heard several of the Manhattan project scientists were Kabbalists.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'll say, maybe it's a hoax and some immature interns are pranking the gullible.

But then, in the back of my head I think of this:

youtu.be...

Just because you're intelligent enough to do physics and higher level maths doesn't make you necessarily sane/rational/normal.

My mathematician dad is still waiting for the great Kurzwell upload in the sky.

So, maybe it's a piss take, maybe they mean it.

I'm not impressed, either way. I'd much prefer people playing with powerful toys like colliders be a bit more sober.

But, that's me.

Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.
Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time (Discworld, #26)

Got that right...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: X88B88

I've always thought it was interesting, that the people at CERN always say two things:

The energy they're working with is no big deal and everything is under control.

They don't know what they might find.

OK. How can you simulateously 1) venture into the unknown 2) have everything under control?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

So how did they get access to CERN, then? The security is hardcore and yet the group is clearly on the grounds. So maybe you should explain that first before ridiculing it. Until then, I won't be taking you seriously.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I believe in spirits.. and my spirit has experienced so much more than just being a human.

Well, there's instructions for you to do this should you want to. It's hard work though.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mouthfullofkefirgrains

We are advanced not because of Jesus Christ, but because we became less Christian. The Renaissance and enlightenment were moves away from Christianity towards ancient Greek pagan philosophy. You see it in science and art. Heck, you still have Christians denying evolution and global warming, not exactly the bastions of advancement.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

First, its bad acting by the camera guy..

If they did this at CERN, they probably get a kick out of you guys talking about on ATS.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
how did i miss this gem of a thread.

i fkn love youtube.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Worrying. Even though it probably is just a joke, someone should report the incident to the police just in case as there is some truth to the video's content. There is such a thing as occult societies that do include sacrifice in their rituals, although rare, when video's of such rituals surfaces they should be reported to the police no matter how unlikely it is that what we are watching is true. At best this is a very untasteful joke.

-MM

edit on 14-8-2016 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join