It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Hillary’s Handler?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I wish there was a way to trace all those drug runners, money launderers, banksters, fraudsters, etc. that Bill Clinton pardoned at the eleventh hour. I have wondered how many of them are goons on his payroll nowadays.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

Fair, it does look like a reaction to the environment no seizure there.
But I do not think that it was due to fear or anger, maybe it was due to that small timeframe there is when one assesses a ongoing situation to determine the level of threat(if any) and adequate reaction.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Agreed. It appears her reaction is that instantaneous fight or flight reaction causing her to freeze before her Secret Service guys rush toward her. That said, I do believe she has some health issues as a result of, and maybe even the cause of, the fall and subsequent concussion. I just don't think this particular video clip posted by the OP is an instance of her health issues.
a reply to: efabian

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I wish there was a way to trace all those drug runners, money launderers, banksters, fraudsters, etc. that Bill Clinton pardoned at the eleventh hour. I have wondered how many of them are goons on his payroll nowadays.

I never even thought about that...

It would take some serious work for a serious researcher because no 'official' investigator will ever touch it!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I think the answers go back much further -- to the 1980s, maybe earlier. To Little Rock. To Mena, Arkansas and a period of drug and gun running through the CIA and WITH the Bush Family.

Many of these folks involved are dead now, or in jail from a FBI sting.

Bill pardoned many of those involved, Marc Rich was a big fish.

I've pointed out the connections there between the Bush family,
and The Clintons many times. Bush/Clinton....etc.

But hardly anyone mentions that any more now that Jeb
is out of the running.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Perhaps we just cut her some slack, she might just be "Triggered".

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Or a demoniac watch the eyes in this clip closely

Was she about to reveal her Reptillian self?

She likes to go into this sort of state in order to create confusion. Just look at the face on the reporter. It looks like she has seen something most menacing, then starts to smile. WTF?

She is just....

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I think the answers go back much further -- to the 1980s, maybe earlier. To Little Rock. To Mena, Arkansas and a period of drug and gun running through the CIA and WITH the Bush Family.

Many of these folks involved are dead now, or in jail from a FBI sting.

Bill pardoned many of those involved, Marc Rich was a big fish.

I've pointed out the connections there between the Bush family,
and The Clintons many times. Bush/Clinton....etc.

But hardly anyone mentions that any more now that Jeb
is out of the running.

Jeb was never in the running.

And doesn't that just beg some other questions?

ETA: I mean Hillary was probably just as reviled in her own party...but she's the nominee.

Jeb would have been the nominee if that was what was planned. A complicit media could have sold him to voters. But they never even tried.

I think it's worth a wonder.
edit on 7-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Sure it does.

Bill Clinton limited intelligence leading up to
the 9/11 attack. By the time Hillary was up
for a run in New York, The Clinton Foundation
was already up and running.

The Clinton's were from Arkansas.... how and why she
ended up a Senator from New York during the year
we were attacked is just one of many question marks.

She was left defending herself against Bernie when he
made mention of her benefiting from 9/11.

Tip of the iceberg....

edit on 7-8-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Jeb didnt have the fire , nor did he want to run.

On topic
Hillary has been wearing a ton of face cake (near concrete level) to cover all the worry lines she has gained.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I've always thought 9/11 was, at least, ten years in the planning. In fact, I think pretty much everything we see in U.S. politics is ten years in the planning.

Also, I've noticed that OSers sometimes point to the White House plane crash, in 1994, as proof of how an airplane could get through the no-fly securities in place...

...IF 9/11 was ten years in the planning, then isn't it interesting the Clintons weren't 'home' that evening thanks to ventilation repairs in the White House?

NYT

(ETA: I know many won't like this...but you know something that was happening ten years ago? Mark Burnett was approaching Donald Trump with a pitch about a 'hit' reality show called 'The Apprentice.' If Trump ever needed practice acting for the public...that would be a great way to do it.)
edit on 7-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Jeb didnt have the fire , nor did he want to run.

On topic
Hillary has been wearing a ton of face cake (near concrete level) to cover all the worry lines she has gained.

Ha, well, Hillary has no fire either. And she does not necessarily seem to enjoy running to me.

But the media can create any image it wants...even making Hillary seem like she has 'fire.'

Which she doesn't.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The Clinton;s were from Arkansas.... how and why she ended up a Senator from New York during the year we were attacked is just one of many question marks.

She needed to be senator from New York, a major state, to have the stepping stone to the presidential run. That presidential run lead to her becoming SOS when she folded for Obama. Now in 2016, she makes her big move.

How she got to be senator for New York goes back to favors owed Bill Clinton for clemency he gave to certain New York Hasidic Jews.

This will give a starting point for researching that truth. Hasidic Clemency Case Entangles Hillary Clinton

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Interesting for sure.

Also of note are the millions in donations to
the Clinton Foundation going right back to the
very inception from the Saudi's.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Clinton is basically stressed in light of all that is going on. Her chickens are coming home to roost . Whether they find a place or not is the question. Her gang has managed to deflect , dissuade , deride all that has came up

You may be looking at our next President if this continues.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Clinton is basically stressed in light of all that is going on. Her chickens are coming home to roost . Whether they find a place or not is the question. Her gang has managed to deflect , dissuade , deride all that has came up

You may be looking at our next President if this continues.

I bet I am. It sure is looking that way.

The media is the best salesman.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Or a demoniac watch the eyes in this clip closely

that's some creepy sh*t right there.... That's not normal, lol, what the hell is going on here?

Check out the reporter lady's reaction....She is freaked out by it.

I liked the expression of the dude behind and off to the right a bit. You can see him smiling while he thinks, "She's going ... and I'm here to capture it all. Anchorman!!"

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

How she got to be senator for New York goes back to favors owed Bill Clinton for clemency he gave to certain New York Hasidic Jews.

This will give a starting point for researching that truth. Hasidic Clemency Case Entangles Hillary Clinton

Thank you for the links, great research!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Who is Hillary’s Handler?

Apparently, it's the Aliens believe it or not...

edit on 7-8-2016 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hillary is still suffering from PTSD after being bombarded with machine gun fire, along with grenade and rocket launchers as her helicopter lifted her to safety in war-torn 1996 Bosnia.

I hear that one of Hillary's PTSD symtoms is that she barks just like Lassie to relieve stress, from time to time. Hillary deserves empathy...not the presidency.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join