It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Hillary’s Handler?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Sounds like Watson nailed it too: This is major reason she wont do a press conference.

Anyone know when the blood clot came in relation to when she stopped doing them?

Blood clot was during her last year of Secretary of State.

If I recall, she really did not even serve the last months of her appointment.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Someone in the audience is protesting about killing animals and Hillary freezes either in fear or anger. Her SS agents close in around her to protect her until the offenders are taken away. To drown out whatever the protesters are yelling, the Hillary supporters start chanting. I'm no Hillary fan, but this video clip is a stretch.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
In a near parallel universe the people end up voting for either of the 2 vice president candidates to be president.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Or a demoniac watch the eyes in this clip closely

I have no desire to see Clinton elected, and I do think she has some medical issues. But watch the man on the right in the video. You see him smile them look to this left, then he looks back and stops smiling. It looks like someone reversed the clip to make it seem twice as long.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
In a near parallel universe the people end up voting for either of the 2 vice president candidates to be president.

Biden wanted to run, you could see his anger during the
Rose Garden announcement. He probably couldn't handle
the thought of losing any more family members.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

(Conspiracy Hat On)

Maybe Huma has long term stakes in this....

HUMA is said to restrict almost all access to Hillary that they must go through HUMA.
Hillary is said to be very very dependent on Huma with Huma influencing some of Hillarys decisions..

Bill looks bad too possibly more to this too?

Maybe then with Hillary in the White House Huma could/would have massive influence over what happens..

No wonder certain Muslim countries are pumping so much money into Hillarys campaign... They know Huma would probably be pulling the strings....

(Conspiracy Hat Off)

I guess anything is possible. She definitely isn't well..

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Huma Abedin...the next Valerie Jarrett? Hmmm. Interesting. Two peas in a middle eastern pod for sure.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions
Someone in the audience is protesting about killing animals and Hillary freezes either in fear or anger. Her SS agents close in around her to protect her until the offenders are taken away. To drown out whatever the protesters are yelling, the Hillary supporters start chanting. I'm no Hillary fan, but this video clip is a stretch.

Care to provide some proof of that claim? Or should we disregard your contribution?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

You do realise that "reporter" is her daughter Chelsea and that is why Clinton looked shocked and surprised.

Get a clue.

link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Yeah, I replayed it, he said in 2012.

a reply to: Teikiatsu

The animated gif's def looked like they have extra loop.

Looks like added loop in the others.

Here goes another case study:

edit on 7-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: efabian
The video was clearly shortened and it isn't difficult to find it. Here is the first copy of it I find from a quick Google search. I saw a different copy on YouTube earlier. Amazing what you can find if you look.

edit on 7/8/2016 by xtradimensions because: Video link redo

edit on 7/8/2016 by xtradimensions because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
If you don't like the first YouTube clip of this video here is another one. Of course, you can always disregard my contribution and continue being snarky if that makes you feel better about the fact that the OP is wrong and Hillary's "handler" is clearly Secret Service.

edit on 7/8/2016 by xtradimensions because: Video link broken

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Sounds like Watson nailed it too: This is major reason she wont do a press conference.

Anyone know when the blood clot came in relation to when she stopped doing them?

Something happened. I agree.

And it begs many questions: "Why MUST Hillary be president this time around? Does she know 'stuff' that can incriminate very powerful people? Is she susceptible to blackmailing? What kind of corruption is she trapped in? HOW FAR UP in the global ladder is she that SHE is the surest bet to cover many asses and wash so many hands?"

It's no secret here that I was once a Hillary supporter. I remember why I supported her...but I have also allowed myself to consider all the so-called 'vast right wing conspiracy baggage' very seriously.

And there is merit to a lot of significant pieces of baggage.

I really tend to believe that Hillary suffered some kind of neurological injury. I still think she's a very smart woman, but I also think her eyes and balance give away the truth. Something happened, it is deeply buried -- and that takes some effort. What is this effort for?

Just how in-the-tank, corrupt, and powerful is Hillary?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

Link, not working.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I believe all the answers lie in The Clinton Foundation
donations. They are registered as a "charity".

But the pay for play evidence is far too great for
them to deny she was selling favors...imo even
when she was Senator of New York.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Fixed. I don't post videos often so had to shorten the url to just the YouTube number. Two different copies above work now. a reply to: efabian

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah i noticed that guy the other day in that PETA thread.

She cant even walk up stairs unaided anymore?

She looks like an loony bin patient in some of those animated gif's!

She's a pretty frail woman, and her tolerance for stress isn't as high as that of most people in similar positions. Obama had people very carefully managing him in 2008 and 2012. Lots of stories came out after the fact that the guy was an absolute wreck behind closed doors. Similar stories are starting to come out about Trump.

Running for President is extremely stressful. In Hillary's case we already saw where she had a public breakdown when she couldn't handle the stress of being SoS.

I don't think you can read into it too much, the 24/7 media coverage pushes everyone to the breaking point and beyond.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Kukri

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Or a demoniac watch the eyes in this clip closely

Was she about to reveal her Reptillian self?

She likes to go into this sort of state in order to create confusion. Just look at the face on the reporter. It looks like she has seen something most menacing, then starts to smile. WTF?

You do realise that "reporter" is her daughter Chelsea and that is why Clinton looked shocked and surprised.

Man I can't stand the woman but seriously?

???? Her daughter? She has another daughter besides Chelsea? Because that's not Chelsea.

Are you sure about that?

Chelsea Clinton
edit on 8/7/2016 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
'Weekend at Bernies Hillarys'

The POTUS is meant to be a symbolic representation of the nation - so the image of her, as a potential POTUS, being assisted to perform routine functions, such as walking up a flight of stairs, is rather apt actually.

It looks like she might need a Zimmerframe.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

I believe all the answers lie in The Clinton Foundation
donations. They are registered as a "charity".

But the pay for play evidence is far too great for
them to deny she was selling favors...imo even
when she was Senator of New York.

I think the answers go back much further -- to the 1980s, maybe earlier. To Little Rock. To Mena, Arkansas and a period of drug and gun running through the CIA and WITH the Bush Family.

Back to the Rose Law firm (including Vince Foster) and the company they represented, called Sytematics, Inc.

Systematics/Alltel/Fidelity National Information Services -- IN LITTLE ROCK -- also happened to be where Obama's great uncle Cecil Goeldner worked installing core banking systems around the globe....in Greece, Saudi Arabia, South Africa....you name it.

And that company was also embroiled in a core banking systems spy scandal (PROMIS/PRISM) that has allowed a shadow government to launder money and manipulate the global economy by spying.

I think the Clintons' corruption...and the Bushes' corruption...AND the JOINT corruption between the two parties and our intelligence agencies really started their 'modern movement' there.

The Clinton Foundation is just another avenue through which to collect money to launder. That's my take from everything I've read...and everything I believe should be investigated and was never seriously or 'officially' investigated.

...And on that note...when Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas...he refused to fund an investigation into the CIA/Bush Sr. drug running out of the Mena, Arkansas airport.

^^^^This is what has never been investigated, and I believe it is the key to everything we've seen in U.S. politics for decades.

edit on 7-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join