It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Hillary’s Handler?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The 'seizures' are just joking exaggerated reactions to the mics in her face in one, and the fireworks in the other which are seen in longer videos of the finale at the DNC Convention. Yes, she has exaggerated facial expressions but she always has. That's her way of looking 'human'. Please look up videos of real seizures if you don't know what one looks like. That's not it.

The 'tongue lesion' mentioned elsewhere is a cough lozenge, ferchrissakes.

The 'needing help up the stairs' could be momentary stiff knees from all the sitting on planes and standing she does; she's been on the road for over a year now and that would stiffen and exhaust anyone, but especially someone her age.

She also is wearing a bulletproof vest (thus all the ugly shapeless long jackets) which adds anywhere from 6 to 20 lbs. Added on to the fact that she's overweight and definitely NOT doing yoga (one of her more laughable lies) and you've got someone who has a bit of trouble getting around.

That all said, no she's not physically or emotionally prepared for another four years of this; she lies constantly, has definite health issues, has been proven to have 'poor judgement' by her own admission, and also to be 'extremely careless' with state security secrets, of all things. Both candidates have been proven to have no interest in learning about the ubiquitous technology we all now use everyday. That alone disqualifies them.

Both two party candidates are as bad as any ever put forth for the job, and neither is in any way qualified. Trump never will be and Hillary could have been but she ruined that for herself with her own actions, lying and grifting.

There are several qualified, experienced, intelligent, sane and healthy third party candidates willing to take on the job, and we could still write in Sanders who got the nomination stolen from him.

It's our choice, what a glorious opportunity to get rid of the stranglehold these clowns have on power.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I reckon Hillary is controlled opposiotn for Trump

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Is the Libertarian candidate, Gary Johnson, going to participate in the debates?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Is the Libertarian candidate, Gary Johnson, going to participate in the debates?

I hope not, he is a complete waste of space.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
This is all an act, once its clearer she may be getting indicted the worse her mental state will get. If she gets through this next few months without any concrete law suits watch her perk up and become very stately just before the election.

She is just playing the mental health card early.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Or a demoniac watch the eyes in this clip closely

This is actual footage of an episode. I can't believe this was laughed off. She's mentally damaged. Short-circuit couldn't be more descriptive.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
The 'seizures' are just joking exaggerated reactions to the mics in her face in one, and the fireworks in the other which are seen in longer videos of the finale at the DNC Convention. Yes, she has exaggerated facial expressions but she always has. That's her way of looking 'human'. Please look up videos of real seizures if you don't know what one looks like. That's not it.

The 'tongue lesion' mentioned elsewhere is a cough lozenge, ferchrissakes.

The 'needing help up the stairs' could be momentary stiff knees from all the sitting on planes and standing she does; she's been on the road for over a year now and that would stiffen and exhaust anyone, but especially someone her age.

She also is wearing a bulletproof vest (thus all the ugly shapeless long jackets) which adds anywhere from 6 to 20 lbs. Added on to the fact that she's overweight and definitely NOT doing yoga (one of her more laughable lies) and you've got someone who has a bit of trouble getting around.

That all said, no she's not physically or emotionally prepared for another four years of this; she lies constantly, has definite health issues, has been proven to have 'poor judgement' by her own admission, and also to be 'extremely careless' with state security secrets, of all things. Both candidates have been proven to have no interest in learning about the ubiquitous technology we all now use everyday. That alone disqualifies them.

Both two party candidates are as bad as any ever put forth for the job, and neither is in any way qualified. Trump never will be and Hillary could have been but she ruined that for herself with her own actions, lying and grifting.

There are several qualified, experienced, intelligent, sane and healthy third party candidates willing to take on the job, and we could still write in Sanders who got the nomination stolen from him.

It's our choice, what a glorious opportunity to get rid of the stranglehold these clowns have on power.

I've dealt with seizures around me for most of my life. That was some type of stroke or seizure.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I hope Chelsea does not allow grandma to hold the baby while standing.

Hillary is not fit to be a baby sitter let alone president.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Definitely a doctor.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Hope it's not true about her having health probelms.

Some of you need to relax. Strange ot me how republicans and democrats always are eternally fighting each other. Get over it.
edit on 8/8/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Here are some good shots of her handler and a zoom-in on what appears to be a diazapem auto-injector.

i.sli.mg...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
As I observed in another thread on this issue, she has a great opportunity here to make a difference among those who suffer from brain injury like concussion and stroke. There is a very real need to wipe out a lot of ignorance on the subject and bring understanding about the issues those survivors of brain injury face each day.
She needs to talk about what happened to her and what her recovery entailed.
Only those who have lived with/cared for brain injury patients can truly understand the mysterious nature of the recovery process. And we don't really understand it, we are just amazed by it.
With her fund raising abilities, she could provide care for people like her by setting up brain injury clinics where people could receive the therapy required to make a recovery.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Here are some good shots of her handler and a zoom-in on what appears to be a diazapem auto-injector.

i.sli.mg...

He has an ID badge dangling around his neck.
Who is he?
edit on b000000312016-08-08T03:58:25-05:0003America/ChicagoMon, 08 Aug 2016 03:58:25 -0500300000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I tried enlarging that photo but can't read the badge. It has stars on it...for what that's worth. Also, he appears to be wearing a vest under his shirt.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
This is actual footage of an episode. I can't believe this was laughed off. She's mentally damaged. Short-circuit couldn't be more descriptive.

Reminds me of how people laughed off Obama's head scars (which indicate he might have had brain surgery) as a "bad haircut".

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The guy looks like he was carrying a syringe in one picture. Maybe needs to be on hand to dose her up when she has one of her seizures.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Seizures can be nothing but an inconvenience, but they can also be a sign or symptom of something much large going on.

I can't say as I've ever had anything like a seizure, but I have gotten some weird and scary neurological symptoms attached to migraine attacks in the past. The worst was the aphasia. In the end, it was just the brain misfiring at the beginning of an attack and nothing to be too worried about.

I also carry around a rescue injector in case my regular abortive meds don't work and knock an attack.

The thing is that there is no indication this has been going on all Hillary's life is there? This seems to be a recent development. So is this a prolonged recovery or sign of persistent damage or sign of a bigger problem and if so how serious is that problem?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
It is possible that she is juiced up on something all the time to keep the seizures at bay? I wonder what it might be, and what side effects it might have?

edit on b000000312016-08-08T07:36:09-05:0007America/ChicagoMon, 08 Aug 2016 07:36:09 -0500700000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Karma is a bitch.

Sleep well Hill dog.

Just a thought, What if she is physically unable to run? Does Bernie make a come back?

Or does Trump just take the cake?

edit on 8 8 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: voiceoreason

Definitely a doctor.

www.youtube.com...

Good video

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join