It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Hillary’s Handler?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
On a serious note, this really is food for thought.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
On a serious note, this really is food for thought.

Blot clot to the brain, falling, seizures, etc describes a STROKE to me.

Damn. I feel kind of bad for her now, although it's on her for pushing on. Gotta admire her ambition.

This mental incapacity thing should have been a focus thread a while ago by the look of it.

Perhaps a lot of the blame could be put on the Democrat party so bent on pushing their PC agenda that they're willing to sacrifice her in order to keep on.

Has there even been a president who kept on in office after a stroke?
edit on 7-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

Can't Walk, Needs Assistance, Can't Think, Often Confused, Can't See, Has Double Vision, Wears Long Coats to Hide Her Adult Diapers, Has Multiple Seizures On Camera, Left in Middle of Debate For Unexplained Reason, Called Donald Trump Her Husband, Massive Coughing Fits During Speeches...

Someone at that website the Drudge link leads to has a list of all her known and potential symptoms in the comments.

I don't suppose we have a Dr. House?

Lol! House wouldn't touch her. He hates politicians and liars.

Now for the right price, Dr. Rush will make house calls.

TextPremise[edit]

The series is the story of a hard-partying Los Angeles doctor serving a very specific clientele, the kind with a lot of cash and a lot of secrets.[4] After Dr. William Rush was dismissed from a major L.A. hospital, he entered "concierge" medicine, making personal visits to the homes and workplaces of wealthy clients and Hollywood celebrities who need his care, often with no questions asked.

Rush demands payment in cash, often thousands of dollars, and in advance. But some of that money is used to feed his drug habit, and one of the characters in the show, Manny Maquis, is his drug supplier. Dr. Alex Burke is his best friend who, unlike Rush, is still practicing at a major hospital and trying to be a faithful husband and dad. Eve Parker is Rush's personal assistant who not only sets Rush's medical appointments with patients, but also tries to keep him on track, despite her knowledge of his drug and alcohol use.

Lol, good show, btw.

Hillary definitely is not up to handle the stress of the office of potus.

How she got a good bill of health is beyond me.

I remember the threads here about Trumps bill of health by his personal doc and the cries of how his good health was
a fake.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I think some of that is perhaps reaching, but I don't discount the mental trauma angles at all.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I see I missed your post on the first page,

Hey guys, anyone know what house that is, or where that picture was taken?

I think in South Carolina a few months ago.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Or a demoniac watch the eyes in this clip closely

Was she about to reveal her Reptillian self?

She likes to go into this sort of state in order to create confusion. Just look at the face on the reporter. It looks like she has seen something most menacing, then starts to smile. WTF?

You do realise that "reporter" is her daughter Chelsea and that is why Clinton looked shocked and surprised.

Man I can't stand the woman but seriously?

that is not her daughter

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, I think the tongue lesions probably come from all that hot sauce. She's done a lot of pandering lately.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Speak of the Devil...DRUDGE just now changed it's banner to: 'HILLARY CONQUERS THE STAIRS'...along with that photo.
www.drudgereport.com...

SHOCK PHOTO: Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs

theamericanmirror.com...

And people poo-poo me when I said she had major head trauma ... Looks like I might have been more correct than I knew.

Why on earth are the Democrats running with her if she has actual health issues? Either there is something else going on or ... I don't know.

She is the best they have, and in her condition easy to control,

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

But...but...Trump...bad...inappropriate...unfit. Ignore the person behind the curtain.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

She probably should pull back, rest, relax, enjoy her grandbabies, and live out the rest of her life in a less stressful manner.

I think now she is almost forced to go on with the charade. People have bought and paid for her and they will expect their hefty return on their investment.

I wouldn't trust her with anything important to tell you the truth. The evidence is building that she isn't capable of maintaining.

Bill doesn't look well either. Maybe they should just take care of each other at this stage.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

Thanks for Correcting The Record.

That isn't her daughter.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I see I missed your post on the first page,

Hey guys, anyone know what house that is, or where that picture was taken?

I was wondering the same thing

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I think in South Carolina a few months ago.

Oh my, it is very recent then,

Notice the people at the bottom of the stairs,
looking on like they are shocked.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: khnum

Or a demoniac watch the eyes in this clip closely

Was she about to reveal her Reptillian self?

She likes to go into this sort of state in order to create confusion. Just look at the face on the reporter. It looks like she has seen something most menacing, then starts to smile. WTF?

You do realise that "reporter" is her daughter Chelsea and that is why Clinton looked shocked and surprised.

Man I can't stand the woman but seriously?

???? Her daughter? She has another daughter besides Chelsea? Because that's not Chelsea.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Sounds like Watson nailed it too: This is major reason she wont do a press conference.

Anyone know when the blood clot came in relation to when she stopped doing them?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
She fell and broke her arm in 2009 too.

Clinton to Have Surgery to Repair Elbow Fractured in a Fall

The mishap occurred as Mrs. Clinton was walking to her car in the basement of the State Department. She was headed to a meeting with President Obama, accompanied by the administration’s special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan, Richard C. Holbrooke.

After Mrs. Clinton fell, Mr. Holbrooke said, “She struggled to get up to go to the meeting, but the pain was very intense.” Still lying on the ground, she instructed Mr. Holbrooke to go without her and reminded him to brief the president about a visit to Afghanistan planned by the State Department’s new ambassador for women’s issues, Melanne Verveer.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
?

I dunno, to me it looks like someone in the crowd did something and it spooked them, SS jumped up and stood next to her, they are probably saying

'' Its OK , we are here, security have him/her on the ground ''

I dont think a handler would so obviously and boldly put himself on camera.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Watch when the handler runs up to her, he quickly grabs her wrist and drops her hand off the podium. That's an instant induction, hypnosis.

Many different styles of this m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Placebist

Imagine if they figured out that under constant hypnosis she's mostly able to keep her composure.

I've never even thought of such a scenario in human psycho-whatever.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I've been watching that video where she seems to go spastic while talking with reporters. Do you think that is in any way a fabrication? I remember seeing a film of Hitler "dancing the jig" during WW II that was used as Allied propaganda, and what happened there was the film editors spliced in a backward walking Hitler so it looked like he was dancing. This film has some of the same elements and I wonder of it is doctored. I'm no fan (see avatar), so I'm not trying to explain it away. Several of the other pics are very problematic: 1) Climbing the stairs at the house 2) Climbing the stairs and falling in Air Force 1. 3) Some of her bizarre statements. 4) Lots of confusion 5) Coughing (though that could be from campaigning).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join