It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Hillary’s Handler?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He is the electrician for when she "short circuits".

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Or a demoniac watch the eyes in this clip closely

that's some creepy sh*t right there.... That's not normal, lol, what the hell is going on here?

Check out the reporter lady's reaction....She is freaked out by it.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I see no ' freeze-up' here. What I see is that she was speaking and that there was a disturbance rather close to the podium. She stopped talking for only a second or so before the guy walks in quickly in a protective manor . He tells here 'you are ok'' but if you notice that is all he says. His body language is clearly in a protective mode. Do you see how he is right up against her? He is full body to full body. This is to protect her from immediate physical threat. Also notice that Clinton AND the man both are looking slightly to the right and down as if they are both looking at the same disturbance in the crowd. This for me is confirmed when the other guards also appear in the video as they move closer to her , both with their eyes not on her but off camera and down like they are looking at the same problem in the crowd.

I am not a Clinton fan so I have no horse in this race. But those who's horse is called "Anybodybuthillery" can read into things like this any number of scenarios that help to reaffirm their personal biases.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I read on some other sites that you should watch the secret service agent who comes in at the end of that video on the right.. He pulls something put of his pocket and quickly palms it.. There was speculation it might have been some kind of medication.. He gets cut off right at the end of that video here is the full video..

Who knows..
edit on 7-8-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2016 by misfit312 because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Pics of her being helped up the stairs...
in that link...scary!

Why cant she walk up stairs by herself?

edit on 7-8-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

in that link...scary!

She's almost 69 years old. She's a bit overweight and she probably has some aches and pains in her hips and knees. You would think with 33,000 emails about "yoga", she would be more flexible, but, maybe she just reads about asanas and poses and doesn't really practice them.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Woops! Looks like that picture just went viral,
it is now the headline on Drudge!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Woops! Looks like that picture just went viral,
it is now the headline on Drudge!

Remember she fell in her house, too, a year or so ago and got a concussion that took months to recover from.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Speak of the Devil...DRUDGE just now changed it's banner to: 'HILLARY CONQUERS THE STAIRS'...along with that photo.
www.drudgereport.com...

SHOCK PHOTO: Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs

theamericanmirror.com...

And people poo-poo me when I said she had major head trauma ... Looks like I might have been more correct than I knew.

Why on earth are the Democrats running with her if she has actual health issues? Either there is something else going on or ... I don't know.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Hillary will probably say it was not actually medicine. It was just the hot sauce she claimed she carrries everywhere when she was pandering to black reporters.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Or a demoniac watch the eyes in this clip closely

That's the reaction she had when she caught Bill with Monica in the Oval Office.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Judging by the media here-in she never did.

I remember the pundits carrying on about Ron Paul being too old to run (in 2008). I dont remember him having seizures / falling / forgetting how to handle classified materials / etc.

Here's from 2012:

edit on 7-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I remember that McCain's inability to life his arms disqualified him because of "health" along with his age. It also made him too much of an old-fogey to connect with young voters because he couldn't work newer tech, you know, typing is touch when you can't left your hands to a keyboard.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Yep. She has had major imbalance/instability issues for a while.

There are several videos of her fainting, if they haven't been censored.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

in that link...scary!

Then again...she could just be 'plastered'.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I had a cousin (he was my grandmother's first cousin) who had vestibular issues related to Alzhiemer's or some related kind of dementia. He eventually attacked his wife with scissors because of it and then did not remember what he had done when he had a lucid period afterward.

So, when are they going to release her medical records and what has been scrubbed from them? Can we trust her with the nukes any more than we can trust Trump?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I see I missed your post on the first page,

Hey guys, anyone know what house that is, or where that picture was taken?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Oh! Remember the news it was when Bush choked on a pretzel?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Geez...can you imagine her having another one of those 'Possessed by Cthulhu' moments while she's standing before the nuclear launch button?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Can't Walk, Needs Assistance, Can't Think, Often Confused, Can't See, Has Double Vision, Wears Long Coats to Hide Her Adult Diapers, Has Multiple Seizures On Camera, Left in Middle of Debate For Unexplained Reason, Called Donald Trump Her Husband, Massive Coughing Fits During Speeches...

Someone at that website the Drudge link leads to has a list of all her known and potential symptoms in the comments.

I don't suppose we have a Dr. House?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join