It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Hillary’s Handler?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It's interesting she is joked about her and her husband being I'V linked to coffee in the morning and I suspect that it's a possibility that she gets an IV link to something to get her Pepin ready for a rallies and also to shut down at night she is so knowledgeable about Being linked to iv's 😂😂 to begin with who knows with these politicians

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The DNC in ram rodding this lady down the electorates throats, when she's clearly medically unfit to do so

The Dem elites want the title of "First to Elect a Woman President" in the history books. They couldn't care less about the health of the woman.

Also, Hillary Clinton has been bought and paid for and those that contributed to the promise of her getting elected want what they think is coming to them....payback for all that investment. That should scare everybody, because those "investors" aren't all Americans with America's best interest at heart.

She seems a bit like she is being controlled. I don't know if this is through medication, behavioral therapies, or what, but she seems controlled to me.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The DNC in ram rodding this lady down the electorates throats, when she's clearly medically unfit to do so

The Dem elites want the title of "First to Elect a Woman President" in the history books. They couldn't care less about the health of the woman.

Also, Hillary Clinton has been bought and paid for and those that contributed to the promise of her getting elected want what they think is coming to them....payback for all that investment. That should scare everybody, because those "investors" aren't all Americans with America's best interest at heart.

She seems a bit like she is being controlled. I don't know if this is through medication, behavioral therapies, or what, but she seems controlled to me.

The majority of her owners are foreign.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Date: August 9, 2016 at 9:31:39 PM EDT

Subject: Mateen
Fox News just played the video of Hillary Clinton's rally in Florida where Omar Mateen's father attended. It seems to me that Clinton attorney Cheryl Mills was standing in close proximity to Mateen. She leaned over to look at Hillary and disappeared. It was a fleeting moment. Check it out because it would prove that the campaign was lying when denying that he was invited. The average person does not stand next to the Clinton's lawyer.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join