It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Hillary’s Handler?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm just going to quote myself from another thread.

"I'm starting to form a possible theory on all of this. Remember way back when Hillary Clinton was suspected of being ill or injured in a manner that was implied could affect her running for President? I think she either had a stroke or started showing early alzheimer's...or something on those lines.

Of course she is a liar, but now she almost seems to believe her own lies. She is confused, speaks like a robot, hides from public speaking and real interview questions, etc. I'm theorizing that she has a mental problem that would preclude her from the Presidency. But her supporters/handlers decided that she "deserves" to be President before she passes into a non-functional state. The VP will be able to take over or she will simply disappear from sight until her term has ended. The sympathy wouldn't hurt the Dems later on either. But they will make her President, give her her legacy and then disavow any knowledge of her illness.

I'm not convinced of this...just have a feeling."

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If all of the exact same things were happening to your grandmother...HONESTLY, wouldn't you be concerned for her health?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If all of the exact same things were happening to your grandmother...HONESTLY, wouldn't you be concerned for her health?

If either of my grandmothers were alive, it would definitely be a cause for concern. My mother is 81 and she has a tumble every so often, but she doesn't go all freaky with the head bobbing and eye-rolling.
I still wouldn't give her the keys to a nuclear arsenal though.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I understand your line of thought.

As far as I'm concerned she was promised the White House come hell or high water and hell and high water have come so she's not about to give up no matter how bad her health which is, of course, way out of line to say the least.

``````````````````````````````````

My non-professional take is she's been having seizures for some time, hence the the falling down episodes. My family member had grand mal seizures later in life, which are much worse, so I know what can set them off (such as flashing lights) and I know they can cause people to fall down and hit their heads. Just my two pennies.
edit on 8-8-2016 by tweetie because: correction

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Here are some good shots of her handler and a zoom-in on what appears to be a diazapem auto-injector.

i.sli.mg...

well i'll be darn,

Wouldn't they be more discrete?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah i noticed that guy the other day in that PETA thread.

She cant even walk up stairs unaided anymore?

She looks like an loony bin patient in some of those animated gif's!

There may be a Reason for that,,,,,

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yeah i noticed that guy the other day in that PETA thread.

She cant even walk up stairs unaided anymore?

She looks like an loony bin patient in some of those animated gif's!

There may be a Reason for that,,,,,

www.prisonplanet.com...

Well...the guy making the claim she has Parkinson's...definitely has excellent credentials.

According to Shkreli, the syringe “may be an Apokyn pen, used to treat Parkinson’s,” noting that it was the same color.
-Source
edit on 8-8-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You don't have to be a Doctor to see that Hillary Clinton is not a " Well " Person .

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

That's good information.

Good grief!

There're countless reasons why I say no to the Clinton's ever being in the White House again and her health status is just another one.
edit on 8-8-2016 by tweetie because: grammar correction

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It must be serious...because CNN & WAPO are both jumping to the rescue by saying "Nuthin' to see here".

dailycaller.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It must be serious...because CNN & WAPO are both jumping to the rescue by saying "Nuthin' to see here".

dailycaller.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

The Democrat MSM is short circuiting.

The louder they scream, the more true the rumors are.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

A better look at the handler and possible injector:

i.sli.mg...

I think what the guard is holding could very well be pepper spray.
That would explain why he seemed to get it out when she was being threatened on stage, and why he walks with it in his hand.

www.zarc.com...

Not that this means she is healthy or mentally fit.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

They do look similar. As I watched the video in your OP, he seemed to try to shuffle the SS guys away from Hillary, even putting his hands on them and gently pushing them toward the right. One of the guys breaks away from him and returns to the back left of Hillary. It just looked super strange, as if that "doctor?" was the one in control and attempting to keep the SS guys away from her.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Followed that link, to a few twit pics of HRC in a
parade, looking pale with her dude on the side
looking like he is trying to talk sense to her.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Wonder if anyone on the forum has one of those facial recognition programs? Be interesting to see if he's really a match.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Followed that link, to a few twit pics of HRC in a
parade, looking pale with her dude on the side
looking like he is trying to talk sense to her.

twitter.com...

I wonder when that photo was made. She looks very thin and drawn. Any way to get a date on that? Was it a NY parade?

ETA: It was the NY Gay Pride Parade on June 26. Just over a month ago. How does one put on that much weight in six weeks or less? What plumps up a person that fast?

Look how drawn and thin her face is in the June photos and then look at her face in the videos from today. There is a marked change.

Steroids do that. Steroids are a common treatment of brain injury; a relatively benign treatment that often has really positive outcomes. If her docs suspect that the airplane travel is causing aggravation of the earlier edema episode, the steroids would be the answer. It would also plump her up with fluid retention. A failing heart will also cause one to plump up with fluid.
Of course, it could be botox I suppose.
edit on 9-8-2016 by diggindirt because: addition

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Interesting video I came across. Not sure if it's been posted yet in this thread, but just in case it hasn't:

Very intriguing video which begs the question: is Hilary Clinton physically and mentally fit to take on one of the most stressful jobs in the world?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Please see the side-by-side photos in this article.
BEFORE shows an obvious lesion on Hillary Clinton's tongue...The AFTER (from DNC convention) shows it biopsied and/or removed.
This has never been adressed by her campaign or the MSM...but is indicative of a potentially serious health concern.
Remember how much McCain's 10-year old removal of a possible skin cancer was discussed?
THIS...nothing.

Someone In Media Needs To Ask Hillary Clinton What Was Cut Out of Her Tongue…

theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Here's another video of her losing her marble:
twitter.com...

After all of the 'grand chinese buffet' of corruption, bad policies, lies, etc, scandals, etc, backstabbings, corporate sellouts, and related career politicians shenanigans...

The DNC in ram rodding this lady down the electorates throats, when she's clearly medically unfit to do so, this ought to damage their credibility as a whole something on par with the shame the Neocon's brought on the Republicans in '08 (after all bot ALL the Rep's were actual Neocons).

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join