It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest political polls shows 1 out of every 2 people will vote Hillary Clinton

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I dont need a source, name 10 campaign promises he kept.

Of course you don't need a source. You have your own "facts" to fight with. # my source that outlined everything you just asked here right? And you wonder why I'm not taking you seriously. Lol. You guys just can't stop with the hyperbole. I bet you don't even realize you are doing it anymore.

also, if you are going to continue to pretend to troll, why so serious?

Maybe you are truly involved here, and if so have to play off how crushed you are with how much you are laughing, because it is really making you nervous.

Believe whatever you want about me. I already told you you are free to do so. I've already written Trump supporters off from needing respect anyways. Let's make it official.

When he wins, and if people start to remember your little rants and ravings, will you stick around to deal with it, or will we gain a president and lose a member, a person who is acting up and losing control.

HILARIOUS! Keep blustering about paying me back. It's showing me how you can't take it today after all the # you've dished out to me over the months.

wow, what power we have. We can transform you into a creature of our design you then mimmic in anger.

This is why Trump's rhetoric is so scary. It brings everyone down to his level. Though it does make me sad that I'm abandoning rational discourse to argue with you guys, but since y'all haven't ever supplied it to me then # it. I'm just going to do the same to you.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Either you go full democratic, or you don't, anything else is a deception and worthy of scorn.

Either hold a fair election, or let me know up front what my actual only option is so I can decide whether to support it or not.

Don't pretend I have a voice, then # on it.

It's the deception that's the issue.

In the first scenario I lied to get you to participate.

In the second scenario I let you know there was no vegan dish upfront, allowing you to decide to participate or not without trying to deceive you.

Or the third scenario, it was a democratic process and you lost. I get that you liked Bernie, I did too but maybe he actually lost. In the end he got fewer votes than Hillary did. Either he wasn't popular enough in which case he rightfully lost. Or he demonstrated an inability to navigate the system as well as his opponent and he rightfully lost.

I don't see the appeal to Democracy though. Why should you have a say on the subjects you're not an expert in? The chance of screwing them up is too great. Why do the millions who possess an average to below average understanding of a subject, have a say on that subject greater than that of the experts who do understand it?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

You admitted it's a misstep at least, I'm satisfied that you've at least been willing to admit that much. It's something.

PSH! I've ALWAYS been rational, open minded, and willing to admit faults where I see them. It's you guys who always deem to speak for me and pretend like you know what I'm thinking that pretend like I'm biased or a liberal sissy or whatever other colorful slur you guys are using against me today.
edit on 4-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

hows this, I am not going to read that. First few lines said it all. I hope it took a while to write, made you go through a whole gambit of emotions and left you only superficially satisfied and in that nervous corner of your mind you occupy.

Also, you didnt answer what I asked.

Name 10 campaign promises he kept out of over 150 he made.

Why so serious?

edit on 8 4 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Not surprised. You didn't even read my source even though it literally answered the question you asked after I posted the link (hell you asked it again in this post. lol). It's not like I'm expecting you guys to suddenly change your ways and actually deny some ignorance for a change. I truly expected you to default to your hyperbole.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

According to my Dad I'm a liberal because many of my views are liberal. I'm always the opposite of whatever side I'm arguing against it seems because I hold views on both sides of the isle.

I'm not sure what you mean by you guys. I was going to vote democrat by voting for Bernie. I voted for Obama his first term.

I am where I am because it's what I believe in, because it's what I rationalized as the right choice.

I'm not sure who you're lumping me in with exactly other than any person who disagrees with you.

I'm not republican, I'm not pro trump, in fact I've never voted for an R, just D up til now. I've been pushed too far. I'm officially disenfranchised from the democratic party and the two party system.

Last election I didn't vote cause I wasn't happy with Obama and didn't like the republican option.

This time I was willing to vote Bernie, but that "misstep" as you called it, proved to me where the D's really stand.

So now for the first time I'm voting against the two party system and voting third party.

Not voting just takes me out of the equation. Voting third party, even if it doesn't win, at least is a voice against the two party system that counts. And with time and with enough of us, it can be a real voice for change.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Well then I'm not talking about you and I'm sorry I pointed my ire at you. My ire only belongs at Trump supporters, but when it comes to lashing out sometimes there is some fallout. Such is the case when you let your emotions dictate your actions. It's a shame that Trump supporters don't see this and learn from their lessons, instead trying to let my actions further confirm their biases about the opposite side. It's almost pathetic what they are doing.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

this election is beyond any conspiracy scenario.

you have the corrupt DNC rigging the primaries.
telling followers how to break campaign financing laws.
feeding the talking points to their media lackies.

then the cover up by the media propaganda lying to cover with the Russia haking issue.
even if assange said it was not haking, but a leak that got wikileak the emails.
if there was not one patriotic American at the DNC and the 500+ people working at the Hillary campaign, whose loyalty to his country made them leak this information, it would be sad.

the lack of professionalism in pbs and other media reporting also leaves only the naïve and sick believing anything they say.

is there anybody left who has any respect for this pompous educated trash that controls our media?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I can't lie, this post hit me like a ton of bricks. Especially this part:

This is why Trump's rhetoric is so scary. It brings everyone down to his level. Though it does make me sad that I'm abandoning rational discourse to argue with you guys, but since y'all haven't ever supplied it to me then # it. I'm just going to do the same to you.

Because that's where I was before I got on ATS and I've recently adopted it again. But seeing someone as articulate and intellectual as you say it hurts for some reason. I think it's making me realize the error in my own ways.

As much as it pains me to say it, please don't stop rationalizing with them. You don't have to take their words to heart. You don't even have to take the conversation itself to heart. But I actually believe the fact checking helps, even if just to wake up or warn people who are reluctantly "in" their camp.

Of course, I'm being a hypocrite saying this since I've pretty much dropped my "try to build bridges with everyone" ideology and reverted to my "screw it, leave them behind" ideology. But maybe I'll take my own advice and try to rationalize with them a bit more. Maybe... (lol, as i typed this, my face scrunched up in disgust. if i do this, it's gonna suck)

(post by tadaman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

yet you still havent answered. You declare your less than honest intentions, then offer up a link. I would have you know, I am not clicking on anything if you cant just sum it up for me, after which I will VERIFY what you say.

No. Go read the damn link. Your whining about what I type and don't type is irrelevant to me. You are just making a big deal out of something stupid when you can just go click on the damn link yourself and read it. But instead you are opting to argue with me over something stupidly trivial because arguing with me is more important than seeing if I'm speaking the truth or not to you. This is a textbook example of what I've been talking about in this thread.

How about this, let me speak to your handler, you are being lazy, or are just stuck.

You cant bother to be cordial and fair even though no one here has been disrespectful, except for you.

Lol. You tell me that I'm the only one being disrespectful but the sentence beforehand you accuse me of being a shill. WOW. Good job. You truly don't realize when you do this stuff do you?

So thats it isnt it. You will troll and motivate us, encourage us with a poor display, and then will cry foul when Trump wins,, and go silently into the night.

Trump has already called foul on the election before he even lost. So he beat me to it.

Or worse, you will declare open season on your fellow man, like a parasite who cant live without te current injustice system.

You do realize that speaking for someone you are arguing with is pretty goddamn disrespectful right?

See you can't maintain a neutral tone. You have to inject your little barbs and nastiness too. You aren't a saint so trying to yell at me and admonish me for my activities in this thread is truly hypocritical of you. You haven't shown me respect either.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Eh. I'm sure I'll meander back to it in other threads. I'm just using this one as a release valve to just release all my frustrations.

It's tough having liberal opinions on this website, isn't it?

Oh ok, good. And yes, it is. Sometimes it feels like talking to a wall or like trying to convince a wolf that it can also get nutrients from eating plants instead of animals.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

(post by Krazysh0t removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

If he had lost fairly, that would something. Even if he lost by numbers, the fact that they rigged the election just to be sure, means that they lied about my having a real voice in the matter.

Once again, it's the deception, not the outcome that's the issue.

And if you're going to pretend it was a fair election, the conversation is over, it's been proven false.

Also I didn't say a thing about holding democracy up to some ideal. I said don't deceive me.

I said I'd rather the D's and R's choose their candidate than pretend I have a voice in the matter. I do not like having my time wasted.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join