It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest political polls shows 1 out of every 2 people will vote Hillary Clinton

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Name 10 campaign promises he kept out of over 150 he made.

You were given a list, he has kept 78% of them but I'll give you 10:
Extended child tax credits
Created advanced manufacturing fund
Required economic justification for tax increases
Changed standards for broadband access
New credit card rating system
Extended the Bush tax cuts
Require insurance companies to cover preexisting conditions
Increase the VA budget, particularly for mental health care
Housing vouchers for homeless vets
Remove all permanent bases from Iraq

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

its a comitment, for sure.

You keep assuring me that its fun, you are laughing, are enjoying this, but then get so upset.

You said you came to hurt Trump supporters, that this is payback?

That is why I ask.

Its all very telling.

Dad was a jerk right?

We are not your father.

You need to confront him, and stop fearing his response.

edit on 8 4 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
If he had lost fairly, that would something. Even if he lost by numbers, the fact that they rigged the election just to be sure, means that they lied about my having a real voice in the matter.

He did lose fairly and it was by the numbers. Bernie didn't get the required number of votes to win. Unless you can demonstrate where the vote counting was manipulated, there's no evidence that it was anything other than fair at the ballot box. The party internally promoted Hillary more, but people are still free to vote for whoever they wanted, and more people voted for Hillary.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Like I said, you want to pretend it was a fair election, the conversation is done. This is why you're losing Bernie supporters by droves. At least Krazy can admit it was a "misstep" which at minimum is something. That alone helped calm me a bit on the topic.

But now here you are with the denial. If it was truly nothing, then no one would have had to resign over it.

You're not winning anyone back by pretending we have no right or reason to pissed, and that the DNC did nothing wrong.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I agree that such things should be addressed after the election (and if it wasn't for the email leak I'm sure DWS would have stepped down post-election anyways). I haven't forgiven the DNC for rigging the game, but that is an internal problem and it shouldn't boil over to the national level. If it wasn't for Trump, what they did may have even cost them my vote (there are 1 or 2 Republican candidates that were running that I could convince myself to vote for), but because we got Trump the DNC's errors here are FAR eclipsed by the Trumpet.
edit on 4-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I'm not trying to win back anyone, and if I were I would be doing so on a much more effective platform than an anonymous internet forum made up of predominantly militant far right lunatics.

If I vote, I'm voting for Johnson or maybe Stein (I agree slightly more with Stein but Johnson has a better shot at reaching 5%).

I'm simply trying to explain that there was nothing unfair about what Hillary did. The entire process was by the rules. Rules Hillary agreed to. Rules Bernie agreed to. Rules O'Malley agreed to. Rules the Democrat party agreed to.

If he didn't like those rules, he always could have run as an Independent.
edit on 4-8-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: LSU0408

a reply to: introvert

Exactly. This is fun for me. Finally there is a light to the end of the tunnel of this obnoxious political election season, and it's starting to look like reason and logic is going to prevail instead of hate and anger after all.

Reason and logic? Is that how you view the Clinton campaign? She's screwed her own party by rigging the primaries and got caught, along with getting caught lying about her email scandal in an interview and you call that reason and logic? Even more confusing is how you don't think that falls under the same tab as hate and anger...

There we go. It's the "what about hillary?" appeal. I knew it would rear its head soon enough if I stayed in this thread long enough.

Didn't realize this thread wasn't about Hillary.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It carries over because it makes a statement of where the DNC stands in terms of it's consideration towards its constituents.

It matters. The person representing us has a lot of baggage, for many of us, this is the final nail in the coffin. There's good reason for many to be upset by this. Everyone draws the line somewhere.

A wrong was done, it was the final one for me. Others it will be something else. At this point I don't trust the DNC, I think we're being manipulated, used, and being fed nothing but lip service by them. It's that simple.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Exactly. This is fun for me. Finally there is a light to the end of the tunnel of this obnoxious political election season, and it's starting to look like reason and logic is going to prevail instead of hate and anger after all.

Reason and logic? Is that how you view the Clinton campaign? She's screwed her own party by rigging the primaries and got caught, along with getting caught lying about her email scandal in an interview and you call that reason and logic? Even more confusing is how you don't think that falls under the same tab as hate and anger...

There we go. It's the "what about hillary?" appeal. I knew it would rear its head soon enough if I stayed in this thread long enough.

Didn't realize this thread wasn't about Hillary.

It's what ever you want it to be about. I deem this YOUR safe space. You can talk about whatever deflections you want to keep from talking about Trump's flailing campaign.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Unfortunately, there is no such thing as rigging a primary. Parties are private organizations, they can determine their candidate in whatever way they wish? Every 3rd party simply appointed on so did the Democrats, the Republicans tried but went with a vote in the end.

Better let former DNC Chairman Debbie Wasserman Shultz, former DNC CEO Amy Dacey, former DNC CFO Brad Marshall, and former DNC Communications Director Luis Miranda know there's no such thing. They all lost their jobs over the leaks.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Again you're wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt. People had to resign over how wrong you are.

(post by Krazysh0t removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I agree. But given the Trump candidacy, it's an issue that can sit on the sidelines to be fixed until AFTER the election is over.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join