It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest political polls shows 1 out of every 2 people will vote Hillary Clinton

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: blargo

Exactly. When the polls where amazing and in their favor, they were accurate, but as soon as Trump starts dipping in the polls suddenly we hear cries of them being rigged and all other sorts of nonsense. It's like listening to spoiled children.
edit on 4-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

hoo!

Nice.

dont deserve fair?

Ok,
edit on 8 4 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

(post by Krazysh0t removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Here is RCP National Poll's AggregateRCP Poll Aggregation

This also shows how things were over time. We should never use a single poll to show the status of the race, but a set of them helps take the outliers out. Right now according to the RCP Aggregate Trump is losing by 5.9% nationally.

If you care about Electoral College:
RCP Electoral College
Again Trump would lose in a HUGE blow out, if the election were held today. Can this change? Sure and it will over time. But right now it looks terrible for Trump. Only those in denial will say otherwise. Again this is not a single poll but averaging a set of polls.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: whyamIhere

Fair? I'm sorry, Trump doesn't deserve fairness. Nor do his supporters. He deserves all the ire he receives in spades. When you start a campaign based around insulting and demeaning your competition, lying about reality, and flat out disrespecting political norms, don't be surprised when people attack you back. I've dealt with over a year of hostility, bullying and general low brow political discussions whenever Trump's name comes up from Trump supporters (heck it's happening in this thread to me here). So don't talk to me about "fairness". I haven't seen a single Trump supporter EVER display a shred of fairness when discussing the political system.

Y'all made your bed, lie in it already.

So we can't have a discussion ?

Sorry, but I'm not buying it. You give as good as you get.

I am not getting emotional. Cause, I don't care. I have a life.

Either candidate can't be as bad as what's there now...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Fair? I'm sorry, Trump doesn't deserve fairness. Nor do his supporters. He deserves all the ire he receives in spades. When you start a campaign based around insulting and demeaning your competition, lying about reality, and flat out disrespecting political norms, don't be surprised when people attack you back. I've dealt with over a year of hostility, bullying and general low brow political discussions whenever Trump's name comes up from Trump supporters (heck it's happening in this thread to me here). So don't talk to me about "fairness". I haven't seen a single Trump supporter EVER display a shred of fairness when discussing the political system.

Y'all made your bed, lie in it already.

You hit the nail on the head.

After all the BS that we have had to put up with when in comes to the Right and their hatred of Hillary, it's only right that they get to swallow the karma that is coming back their way.

I hope it tastes just as bitter as their rhetoric.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I'm not here for a discussion. I'm here to laugh at the people making excuses for Trump instead of admitting reality, because sitting there, making excuses and pointing blame everywhere but yourselves isn't going to fix your problems. It's just going to exacerbate the issue, which means you guys are headed for the worst political beating in American history, and after all the bravado and assholery I've experienced from Trump supporters its a long time coming.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Exactly. This is fun for me. Finally there is a light to the end of the tunnel of this obnoxious political election season, and it's starting to look like reason and logic is going to prevail instead of hate and anger after all.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Fair? I'm sorry, Trump doesn't deserve fairness. Nor do his supporters.

Every time Trumps steps in it, he cries, "They treated me UNFAIRLY!!!" Of course, his supporters are going to pick up that rallying cry.

Exactly. This is fun for me. Finally there is a light to the end of the tunnel of this obnoxious political election season, and it's starting to look like reason and logic is going to prevail instead of hate and anger after all.

I sure hope you're right! Last year, I was certain he would peter out by November 2015, but I was wrong. After the conventions (and his behavior since), I've gotten my hopes back up. I'm fully prepared to be wrong again, so I'll just sit back and see what happens.

If Trump would listen to his advisors, and start talking about the issues instead of attacking people all the time, I'd get scared. But I don't think he's going to do that. Campaigning on the issues is rather BORING. Learning all the information he'd have to know to debate on the issues is just tedious... He'd MUCH rather throw out insults and get applause and cheers than talk about what's real.

Stay the course, Donald! That's my advice!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This thing isn't over by a damn sight.

It hasn't even started yet.

So, don't take things so serious.

We're screwed either way from where I sit.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Reason and logic? Is that how you view the Clinton campaign? She's screwed her own party by rigging the primaries and got caught, along with getting caught lying about her email scandal in an interview and you call that reason and logic? Even more confusing is how you don't think that falls under the same tab as hate and anger...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Well im not worried. I dont care who gets elected as long as its not HIllary. I have to say though that if she gets "selected" her long term living arrangements might be pretty cramped.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xstealth

Oh elections are rigged alright which makes me ponder how the hell Trump won the primaries.

Rigged elections don't work well with land slides.

soulwaxer

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: Ohanka
Just wait for the next big Islamic State attack, Trump's ratings will skyrocket because he's the only one proposing to do anything about them.

Also I like how according to these pollsters minorities, gays, and women are apparently nebulous groups who vote as a single hivemind incapable of independent thought...

There's not going to be one.
That would be bad for tptb that want Hillary.
It will be crickets for IS all the way from now until the election.
And this should scare you more than IS. Knowing that they are controlled and realizing who controls them.
Pretty f'n scary.

my thoughts

soulwaxer

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
If Trump would listen to his advisors, and start talking about the issues instead of attacking people all the time, I'd get scared. But I don't think he's going to do that. Campaigning on the issues is rather BORING. Learning all the information he'd have to know to debate on the issues is just tedious... He'd MUCH rather throw out insults and get applause and cheers than talk about what's real.

Stay the course, Donald! That's my advice!

I agree. It's the quickest and most sure fire way to confirm him losing. Though unfortunately it will probably result in the loudest whining from the losing side as they refuse to recognize their flaws that are killing them, which can be seen starting already in this thread.
edit on 4-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Reason and logic? Is that how you view the Clinton campaign? She's screwed her own party by rigging the primaries and got caught, along with getting caught lying about her email scandal in an interview and you call that reason and logic? Even more confusing is how you don't think that falls under the same tab as hate and anger...

There we go. It's the "what about hillary?" appeal. I knew it would rear its head soon enough if I stayed in this thread long enough.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Well im not worried. I dont care who gets elected as long as its not HIllary. I have to say though that if she gets "selected" her long term living arrangements might be pretty cramped.

Glad to hear it. Keep laughing at Hillary while your ship sinks.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Unfortunately, there is no such thing as rigging a primary. Parties are private organizations, they can determine their candidate in whatever way they wish? Every 3rd party simply appointed on so did the Democrats, the Republicans tried but went with a vote in the end.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

So being as you are trolling for your amusement, your words, I take it that how well he is doing is irrelevant.

This is about baiting the other side. Like saying "your team sucks",

well, thats cool. Just goes to show, over emotional self serving hatred is often used as the moral compass for the extreme left. It is then guised in moral charges and feigned factual support from cherry picked polls and figures. Those that support an already decided outcome, and are conducive towards a greater divide.

Again, thats fine.

That doesnt win elections is all.

It also is not welcome in free societies that have sacrificed and worked hard to achieve fairness and a sense of honor worth passing onto the next generation.

edit on 8 4 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

They can, but they also suffer the consequences of their actions in the eyes of their constituents.

Just because one CAN do something makes it neither right, nor unworthy of negative judgement.

There's lots one can legally do that people will quickly admit makes them an asshole and worthy of scorn.

This is such a thing.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join