It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest political polls shows 1 out of every 2 people will vote Hillary Clinton

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: LSU0408
Reason and logic? Is that how you view the Clinton campaign? She's screwed her own party by rigging the primaries and got caught, along with getting caught lying about her email scandal in an interview and you call that reason and logic? Even more confusing is how you don't think that falls under the same tab as hate and anger...

Unfortunately, there is no such thing as rigging a primary. Parties are private organizations, they can determine their candidate in whatever way they wish? Every 3rd party simply appointed on so did the Democrats, the Republicans tried but went with a vote in the end.

Yeah what always goes unmentioned is that both the Green party and the Libertarian party selected their nominees the least Democratic way possible. They just said, "this guy is gonna run."

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

How does your own medicine taste? I've been swallowing this self-serving bull# for a year now from Trump supporters, so it feels good to dish it out for a change. Hate me all you want, I'm not going to pull punches today.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well im not worried. I dont care who gets elected as long as its not HIllary. I have to say though that if she gets "selected" her long term living arrangements might be pretty cramped.

Glad to hear it. Keep laughing at Hillary while your ship sinks.

SO jill stein or the other guy are bad? And Apparently you didnt comprehend what was said. I have no favorites.
The only thing I dont want is Clinton,but ya know what? if she does get elected dont come crying to me about it when your guns are out lawed and the country is bankrupt finally. I tmay be a wasted vote but im not going to vote for clinton or trump.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

They don't have the people for such a vote nor the media attention to get it out there, nor did they pretend their constituents had a real voice in the matter.

If the dems and reps just chose it'd be better than pretending our voices matter then #ting on them.

edit on 8/4/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

(post by tadaman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Jill Stein and Gary Johnson (lol you don't even know their names and are talking about their political quality) aren't going to be elected. You should just get right with that. Their respective party MAY receive enough national votes to get federal funding for the next election (5% of the electorate), but they aren't even close to being a candidate for winning. Hell Trump could drop out of the race and the GOP would field a new candidate and those two STILL wouldn't have a chance at winning.

PS: Thanks for the hyperbole about how Clinton will run the country. I'm not scared because Clinton = 4 more years of Obama. I'm already fine with that. I LIKE where our country is currently and where it is going into the future.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I gave one last response directed to him,but thats it for this thread.

On topic. Well we all know "polls' good or bad are all slanted. I took all polls with a grain of salt. And to get so worked up is stupid isnt it? Fox was taken over by the left and is now controlled opposistion. there are no more Media outlets that are right wing anymore. its done.
edit on 16000000pppm by yuppa because: removed accusation.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

No problem. Glad I could be of assistance. Now you know how I feel whenever your camp starts talking about Hillary and all her supporters completely full of derision and malice. If you want me to improve my behavior, you should start policing your own first. Your camp has lowered the political discussion bar to depths that have never been seen. Plus I already knew you didn't trust me. I'm not going to lose any sleep over you disliking me now.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

They don't have the people for such a vote nor the media attention to get it out there, nor did they pretend their constituents had a real voice in the matter.

If the dems and reps just chose it'd be better than pretending our voices matter then #ting on them.

That's a great excuse to allow them to slide on the Democratic process but complain about how the Dem's and Repubs' nomination process isn't democratic enough. Kudos. I knew one of you guys would have the guts to show me how to be hypocritical there.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Even you admitted that Hillary is just a continuation of Obama, who was a continuation of Bush and all that most hate. Because screw the democracy we have, fairness and honest leaders is so passe.

So if you like our country as is, I could see where you would want to keep your people dumb and poor.

Me personally, I want us healthy wealthy and wise. You know....doing well.

But hey, if acting in malace feels good and you can justify to boot, then knock your socks off. After the election is over, you will still be what you have become.

Again, good luck with that. You seem happy and strong. Your laughter is true to the core and worthy. /is going to make you and your people happy and better for it.

edit on 8 4 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Aazadan

They can, but they also suffer the consequences of their actions in the eyes of their constituents.

Just because one CAN do something makes it neither right, nor unworthy of negative judgement.

There's lots one can legally do that people will quickly admit makes them an asshole and worthy of scorn.

This is such a thing.

No they don't. People tend to be happiest with candidates that are selected for them. It avoids all the discontent and negative feelings created during an election as rival factions attack each other. The more democratic you make a process, the more people dislike it and become skeptical of the whole thing. It's the whole basis behind reality shows, it's designed to stir up emotion. That's why we have such a long campaign season. Did you know that most nations have theirs over in just 2 months? Ours is over 3 years and getting longer, this election has already involved positioning for 2020.

We've made our process more democratic over time and it has resulted in some of the lowest faith in government ever seen while state and local governments which have a much less democratic process are what most people prefer despite their rampant and well documented corruption.

In fact, ever since the media successfully turned politics into the new hollywood rather than leave it in the domain of cspan it has been one long campaign season that has never ended, and never resulted in time for people to take a break and do work. It is unbelievable the amount to which we have screwed our system up, and it all begins with a democratic process to elect people in primaries.
edit on 4-8-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Even you admitted that Hillary is just continuation of Obama, who was a continuation of Bush and all that most hate.

Obama isn't really a continuation of Bush though. His policies and Obama's policies were drastically different. Sure there is some overlap for things like foreign intervention, but it's not like Bush was for Climate Change or anything. I used to remark every now and then during his Presidency that we never heard about CC at all. Gay rights are another difference.

To call Bush an extension of Obama just shows a callousness towards the political details.

So if you like our country as is, I could see where you would want to keep your people dumb and poor.

Except our country is still the richest country in the world with one of the highest educated populaces in ALL of history.

Me personally, I want us healthy wealthy and wise. You know....doing good.

But hey, if acting in malace feels good and you can justify to boot, then knock your socks off. After the election is over, you will still be what you have become.

I dunno. How's it been feeling supporting Trump do it for the last year or so?

Again, good luck with that. You seem happy and strong.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
SO jill stein or the other guy are bad? And Apparently you didnt comprehend what was said. I have no favorites.
The only thing I dont want is Clinton,but ya know what? if she does get elected dont come crying to me about it when your guns are out lawed and the country is bankrupt finally. I tmay be a wasted vote but im not going to vote for clinton or trump.

Thank you for perfectly illustrating my point. You don't care about the 3rd party candidates because they didn't have a very public power struggle. If Clinton or Trump came to prominence in the same way, you wouldn't care about them either.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Obama has done less than 90% of what he promised and 100% of what we expected bush to do.

also, I feel great. I have always been honest and true to me. Thats freaking awesome. I am awesome for that.

You feel that way? Really?

If so then cool. If you are answering to me instead of being honest with you though, then so be it. I am flattered. BUT, Thats kind of useless to you in the long run.....

You want us in perpetual war, working for slave wages and for the elite to rape our world of a true future for fiat toilet paper money today.

Mmmmm Kay.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Obama has done less than 90% of whag he promised and 100% of what we expected bush to do.

Got a source for those numbers? Because this source says you aren't even CLOSE to correct.

also, I feel great. I have always been honest and true to me. Thats freaking awesome. I am awesome for that.

Me too. It's why I go on long breaks from ATS' constant negativity and hyperbole. I need a dose of reality every so often to keep my head above the bull# that swims around this site.

You want us in perpetual war, working for slave wages and for the elite to rape our world of a true future for fiat toilet paper money today.

Mmmmm Kay.

Lol. Did you know the word "gullible" is written on your ceiling?

PS: You won't ever convince me of anything using your hyperbolic and made up statistics.
edit on 4-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

It's not hypocritical. One lied the other did not.

Let's assume you're a vegan.

If I tell you I'm throwing a party and there will be a vegan dish, and a regular dish served.

Or

I throw a party and tell you we're not going to have a vegan dish.

Then you show up to the party and there's no vegan dish. Which scenario makes me an asshole?

In the first scenario I led you to believe there was a choice but I lied.

In the second scenario I let you know what was really going on up front.

Either you go full democratic, or you don't, anything else is a deception and worthy of scorn.

Either hold a fair election, or let me know up front what my actual only option is so I can decide whether to support it or not.

Don't pretend I have a voice, then # on it.

It's the deception that's the issue.

In the first scenario I lied to get you to participate.

In the second scenario I let you know there was no vegan dish upfront, allowing you to decide to participate or not without trying to deceive you.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I dont need a source, name 10 campaign promises he kept.

also, if you are going to continue to pretend to troll, why so serious?

Maybe you are truly involved here, and if so have to play off how crushed you are with how much you are laughing, because it is really making you nervous.

When he wins, and if people start to remember your little rants and ravings, will you stick around to deal with it, or will we gain a president and lose a member, a person who is acting up and losing control.

wow, what power we have. We can transform you into a creature of our design you then mimmic in anger.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

wow, what power we have. We can transform you into a creature of our design you then mimmic in anger.

That is the funniest thing I have seen all day!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove
I'm not going to defend the DNC's missteps. I'm not nor have I ever suggested that the DNC is perfect. I'm not looking for perfection. I'm looking for functional and the DNC is FAR more functional than the GOP, and the Libertarians and Greens don't have a chance.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You admitted it's a misstep at least, I'm satisfied that you've at least been willing to admit that much. It's something.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join