It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest political polls shows 1 out of every 2 people will vote Hillary Clinton

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Try to convince me to vote for Clinton.

I mean try to.

She wants to take 2nd amendment rights and either reform or throw it in the garbage. I don't own a gun, but I do trust our local Militias

Local militias will be destroyed and your protection against the government will be vaporized. Follow by martial law or something on that lines. Fema camps, nato trucks.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

nope.

fact, we were told we would not make it this far, by polls and people like yourself, adamantly so

yet here we stand.

That is all I said.

LOL.

also, Like I said , keep on keeping.

each Turning me into an enemy or villifying my words is just the strategy to employ.

That will make me quit!

With each phase and less than acurate "predictions", you only prove yourself wrong at each pass.

edit on 8 4 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Who are we? As far as I can see, you are discussing this only with me.

If rally attendance is not credible, then what is? You are going to believe these polls, which are often rigged, over how many people show up at a candidate rally?

It makes zero sense, but it does not surprise me, being it also makes zero sense why would someone support a corrupted criminal. Nothing makes sense in the minds of Hillary lovers.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Yes. Here you stand. With a campaign that is floundering because it can't reach the general election audience, and instead of acknowledging that simple fact you blame the opposition for trying to rig things against you.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

That's just people that will vote. I'll tell you now, she's going to win with the lowest eligible turnout ever. People would rather not vote for either candidate and just stay home.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

For one, why don't you look at the number of people at rallies every time Trump speaks, and compare them to Hillary? Paying random people to listen to a corrupted criminal, says it all. So, I don't really know how can anyone doing these polls come to this ridiculous conclusion.

It legit makes no sense.

Yeah that was how Ron Paul people got confused. That is fine if your a comedian on tour. Getting a crowd of people together that are already voting for you is a great way to stroke your own ego but, you have to go to the people and places where people are not voting for you and convert them. One way makes you feel good the other way is how you win elections. Which is why Trumps campaign is trying to schedule smaller rallys in places he is not popular but, he seems to be pushing back on that.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

like you guys said at every turn? LOL

YET, he got the nomination, and is doing fine. Your opinion is based off shady polls. His progress beyond your master political polling speaks for itself.

In the words of ace,

ALRIGHTY THEN!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Who are we? As far as I can see, you are discussing this only with me.

What are you blind? I've responded to like 3 or 4 different people in this thread.

If rally attendance is not credible, then what is? You are going to believe these polls, which are often rigged, over how many people show up at a candidate rally?

Polls are FAR more accurate than rally attendance. Especially when most polls align similarly. Yes polls can be rigged, but the odds of EVERY poll being rigged to paint Trump as struggling is an absurd notion.

It makes zero sense, but it does not surprise me, being it also makes zero sense why would someone support a corrupted criminal. Nothing makes sense in the minds of Hillary lovers.

I'd say your opinion makes zero sense too, but at this point it makes tons of sense. It's just the modus operandi of a typical Trump supporter. Never accept that your side can be at fault, and when all else fails BLAME HILLARY!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

then why have they failed to predict his current progress? Will they NOW begin to reflect reality?

oh, ok.

Because polls told us he wouldnt make it this far. Everone in MSM did, YET......

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yes. Here you stand. With a campaign that is floundering because it can't reach the general election audience, and instead of acknowledging that simple fact you blame the opposition for trying to rig things against you.

Ask Bernie if he thinks things are rigged.

An honest person could not deny Bernie never had a chance.

So, why wouldn't the enemy suggest the same.

Doesn't seem so outrageous to me.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Predictions? Polls are real time sampling of where voter preferences are. It has nothing to do with predictions. Trump's numbers are dropping.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Oh cool now we have the "Bernie's thinks it's rigged" defense where you ignore the obvious point that the primary elections are completely different than the general elections.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Oh cool now we have the "Bernie's thinks it's rigged" defense where you ignore the obvious point that the primary elections are completely different than the general elections.

Well, you seem puzzled why the other side might think this.

Of course after the way Bernie supporters were treated.

The other side will seize on it. Whether it's true or not.

link   

they keep saying that,, have been all along yet.....

Perhaps the "sample" is bad, happens all the time. No big deal.

Polls have failed to be acurate abput Trump since day one, but I should start listening to them now?

Nope. BTW, Trump supporters dont watch much TV, or take polls.

link   

originally posted by: tadaman
YET, he got the nomination, and is doing fine. Your opinion is based off shady polls. His progress beyond your master political polling speaks for itself.

Getting the nomination doesn't mean he is destined to win.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I'm not puzzled. I know exactly why you guys think this. It's just an excuse to explain away inconvenient parts of reality.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

they keep saying that,, have been all along yet.....

Perhaps the "sample" is bad, happens all the time. No big deal.

Polls have failed to be acurate abput Trump since day one, but I should start listening to them now?

Nope. BTW, Trump supporters dont watch much TV, or take polls.

I don't expect you to do it either. Remember why I entered the thread? I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Y'all already have your "facts" to believe. I'm just here to watch your campaign die and laugh at the excuses y'all make while it does so.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I'm not puzzled. I know exactly why you guys think this. It's just an excuse to explain away inconvenient parts of reality.

Probably,

But, your side never misses an opportunity to slime Trump.

Also, your side seems to be explaining your candidates actions as well.

Usually, you are more fair than this...Its politics, not truth.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Just saying?

No you are trying to suggest an alternative to reality instead of admit that Trump truly is self-sabotaging himself. It's a pretty low bar you are setting politically too since it is giving you guys ammo to de-legitimize Hillary winning the election. Which means that this stupid song-and-dance will continue long after November.

All the polls in the primary showed that Trump had the lead and a big one at that. There were many who said that it will not hold and it will be just another version of the Not Romney vote in 2012. But that never happened. Trump continued to lead and lead big in the primary. IMO it is because this is what the GOP has harvested since the Obama era.

Now Trump had a brief very small lead in the polls after his convention, now that is gone partly based on Clinton's convention bounce part on the appearance of crazy since the GOP convention. Just look at the pool aggregaters, like 538 or RCP and you see Clinton has huge lead in both national poll and Electoral College. That is reality. Can it change, sure. But right now Trump is losing and losing BIG.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Fair? I'm sorry, Trump doesn't deserve fairness. Nor do his supporters. He deserves all the ire he receives in spades. When you start a campaign based around insulting and demeaning your competition, lying about reality, and flat out disrespecting political norms, don't be surprised when people attack you back. I've dealt with over a year of hostility, bullying and general low brow political discussions whenever Trump's name comes up from Trump supporters (heck it's happening in this thread to me here). So don't talk to me about "fairness". I haven't seen a single Trump supporter EVER display a shred of fairness when discussing the political system.

Y'all made your bed, lie in it already.
edit on 4-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join