It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest political polls shows 1 out of every 2 people will vote Hillary Clinton

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well in my worthless opinion, if Hillary wins we are going to be that much closer to the Abyss. She will tax and spend and add another left wing justice to the bench. SCOUTS will finally say the 2nd amendment does not exist and shortly after the 1st will cease to exist as well. Then TSHTF.

Or we have Trump and if he wins the global bankers like Soros will pull out the rug on the illusory economy we have and TSHTF on day one because all government assistance that 50% of the country is living on is pulled. Trump will be blamed but the takers will starve so I am unsure how they win but at the very least they starve and die off..

Me thinks either way, its going to hit the fan.

Bible, Beans and Bullets folks..

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
LISTEN UP!!! This thread is NOT in the Mud Pit. Stop with the personal back and forth, baiting, etc.

Reaffirming our desire for productive poltical debate

www.abovetopsecret.com...

15g.) Political Baiting: You will not engage in politically-charged rhetoric, politically-inspired name-calling, and related right-versus-left political bickering while Posting in any topical forum or discussion thread on the Websites. You will not alter political candidate names or party affiliations in order to insult or deride the opposition.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
You're free to reinforce bad behavior by giving politicians a pass when caught engaging in morally depraved and/or questionable acts.

I have very high standards for people, there hasn't been a politician in my lifetime that has lived up to them, but I don't respond to poor behavior by rewarding someone who is acting the same way but simply says they're the opposite. I am also never 0% likely to vote for anyone, despite what I've said about both Trump and Hillary (more so Trump) there still exists a small chance that I will vote for either.

"They all do it." "We all lie" "Every politician is crooked."

Enable, enable, enable.

Politicians literally cannot tell the truth because the public is incapable of properly weighing facts and deciding on courses of action. It's not the publics fault either... as a group we simply have an average understanding of the issues, and an average ability to see how everything interconnects. The average ability in this case being far below the ability of those in power because they have access to experts to advise them. Politics is about using emotionally charged languages and getting people to vote with their hearts rather than their heads. The reality of the situation doesn't matter, what does matter is how you can frame the debate, and how well you can sell your plan regardless of it being viable or not.

Even Bernie lied, and here's proof: He sold himself as bringing change but over the course of their shared time in the Senate he voted the same way as Hillary Clinton 94% of the time.

But the only way to reduce it, is to actively fight against it.

No. The way to reduce it, is to remove the need to lie. You'll never fully remove it, but if the public had a broader education that touched on various areas governments deal with (not branches of government, or how it works, but actual policy) like economic theories and systems, geopolitical strategy, foreign policy, banking practices, military policy, trade agreements, macro and micro business behavior, the scope of layered government, and so on. Then government officials could actually talk more about facts and less about emotionally charged rhetoric.

Most officials in government don't lie to you because they're power hungry narcissists (even though many are), they lie to you because like parents who are trying to explain something to a curious child whose not old enough to understand the subject matter, the general public doesn't have the knowledge base to understand the issues and the vast majority of people don't have the time or inclination to get educated on every subject. It's simply an impossible endeavor. This is actually a human failing that's built right into our Constitution by appointing Representatives. The whole purpose of them, is that they're supposed to be getting educated for you. So the ordinary citizen can deal with the aspects of life that concern them, and the person they appoint can spend all day hitting the books under the direction of experts in a field. We've somewhat bastardized the process though because 65% of every Rep's day is cold calling for donations, and those who donate want their (not necessarily informed) opinions made into law.

We NEED to drastically push back. Things are so far to the one side we to push way to the other to have a chance to fix things. Honestly that's what we need to do. Hold these bastards accountable, stop making excuses for them, and toss them on the street for even the most minor infraction until they get the idea.

If someone knows they're going to lose their rather good job, for even the slightest infraction what incentive do they have to not buddy up to the highest bidder and take their money and future job offer in exchange for some legislation?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
Logic Dictates 1 Out of 2 Americans are Effed Up Med Heads who have Lost their Ability to Recognize Reality . What should be Done with these Mentally Augmented Useless Eaters ? Any Suggestions are Welcome .

So logic dictates that the 1 in 2 who don't support Hillary are screwed up?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyJones63
Well in my worthless opinion, if Hillary wins we are going to be that much closer to the Abyss. She will tax and spend and add another left wing justice to the bench. SCOUTS will finally say the 2nd amendment does not exist and shortly after the 1st will cease to exist as well. Then TSHTF.

Or we have Trump and if he wins the global bankers like Soros will pull out the rug on the illusory economy we have and TSHTF on day one because all government assistance that 50% of the country is living on is pulled. Trump will be blamed but the takers will starve so I am unsure how they win but at the very least they starve and die off..

Me thinks either way, its going to hit the fan.

Bible, Beans and Bullets folks..

Guns don't protect the Bill of Rights. In fact, it has been the staunchest gun supporters who have proposed (and in some cases enacted) the various pieces of legislation that have weakened all the other Amendments. There are powerful lobbies in the US that are sacrificing all of the other amendments in order to preserve the 2nd. To which I ask, if the point of the 2nd is to protect everything else, by preserving the 2nd to the detriment of all the rest... aren't they acting counter to the stated intent?

For example, the time has come for the 2nd to take a bullet for the 4th. When the chance of you being armed and dangerous removes your right to be free of random searches, there is a problem and it's not going away unless that chance goes down.
edit on 4-8-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: xstealth

Logic Dictates 1 Out of 2 Americans are Effed Up Med Heads who have Lost their Ability to Recognize Reality . What should be Done with these Mentally Augmented Useless Eaters ? Any Suggestions are Welcome .

Give 100 mil of them to Iran as hostages!

Any country that takes an American hostage, we give them 5 million more!

That should fix a few problems.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: yuppa
SO jill stein or the other guy are bad? And Apparently you didnt comprehend what was said. I have no favorites.
The only thing I dont want is Clinton,but ya know what? if she does get elected dont come crying to me about it when your guns are out lawed and the country is bankrupt finally. I tmay be a wasted vote but im not going to vote for clinton or trump.

Thank you for perfectly illustrating my point. You don't care about the 3rd party candidates because they didn't have a very public power struggle. If Clinton or Trump came to prominence in the same way, you wouldn't care about them either.

If they were switched around and they switched records id still feel the same. I have no favs but i do think we don tneed anyone who has been in the whitehouse before. even if she wasnt president.

Double jeopardy!

Bill will be there again too.

And Aazadan doesn't remember Trump's public power struggle as opposed to hillary's yellow brick road.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
And Aazadan doesn't remember Trump's public power struggle as opposed to hillary's yellow brick road.

Hmm? Almost every politician faces a public power struggle. That's literally what a primary is. Every candidate for president faces a primary, as does every senator. In fact, for the House the ONLY election for the majority of them is the primary due to gerrymandering issues.

Hillary faced two other challengers, Bernie nearly took it from her.

Trump faced many challengers, Cruz nearly took it from him.

Each candidate paid a price for their victory. Hillary lost the left, Trump lost the middle. Had the party merely appointed someone they would have gotten through the last year completely unscathed and have a fresh candidate rather than the unappealing options of personified corruption and a protest vote.
edit on 4-8-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This poll says the opposite

POLL

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
This poll says the opposite

POLL

I can't find any methodology on that poll, but I'm pretty sure a poll from a no name website claiming Trump wins 46 states, including several heavily blue states is inaccurate. Giving Illinois to Trump is like giving Texas to Hillary.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I don't believe those numbers.

The polls I have looked at are LEFT leaning 'news' organizations. That's saying she's 'leading'.

When the president using his office. The main stream media shilling for CLinton ?

The cards are definitely stacked against Trump, but those are the same people that said he would never get the nomination to begin with.

The ESTABLISHMENT fears Trump, and in a big way.

CBS,NBC,CNN are ALL Shilling for Clinton.

(Hysterical laughter)
You are very amusing.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

That poll is just.... no. Astonishingly wrong. What's the methodology? It goes against every other recent poll by several unbelievable miles.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The problem is that Hillary hasn't taken enough polls. Her actions lead me to believe that she stays as far away from polls as possible. Proper polling would probably increase her likability.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

I haven't been watching the polls, I have been watching the crowds at the candidate's appearances..

Sure doesn't look like it matches the polls.. seen a few articles recently on some sketchy datasets, one reuters IIRC revised theirs , and a recent one that didn't even include the 18-34 age bracket (Bernie supporters, who seem to be moving to Jill Stein?)

Shady.....

ME, I am still on the fence between Johnson & Trump, I do hope that the pollsters aren't manipulating the poll results to exclude Johnson & Stein from the first debate next month....

That would be a further blemish on an already exposed corrupt election process in this country....

You may not like to hear it but...

Let's be truthfull a vote for Johnson is a vote for Hilliary.

NO third party has even the slightest chance to win so any vote for them is a "wasted" vote. Sure you have the right to to that, but doing so you just make the opposing D or R canadate stronger.

So if you like a liberial, please vote for on of the third party liberial.
If your conservative go for Trump -- unless you secertly want Hillary.

The only way to make a third party truely work is get some people in as senators, congressmen and governors before going for the President. Peronnaly I would like that, but the chances of it happening is slim.

Trump is probably the closes person ou could get to run for third with any chance. But Remember old Ross a few years ago. I think he only hit abot 20%, and most of that came from Bush.. so Clinton won.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dismanrc

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

I haven't been watching the polls, I have been watching the crowds at the candidate's appearances..

Sure doesn't look like it matches the polls.. seen a few articles recently on some sketchy datasets, one reuters IIRC revised theirs , and a recent one that didn't even include the 18-34 age bracket (Bernie supporters, who seem to be moving to Jill Stein?)

Shady.....

ME, I am still on the fence between Johnson & Trump, I do hope that the pollsters aren't manipulating the poll results to exclude Johnson & Stein from the first debate next month....

That would be a further blemish on an already exposed corrupt election process in this country....

You may not like to hear it but...

Let's be truthfull a vote for Johnson is a vote for Hilliary.

NO third party has even the slightest chance to win so any vote for them is a "wasted" vote. Sure you have the right to to that, but doing so you just make the opposing D or R canadate stronger.

So if you like a liberial, please vote for on of the third party liberial.
If your conservative go for Trump -- unless you secertly want Hillary.

The only way to make a third party truely work is get some people in as senators, congressmen and governors before going for the President. Peronnaly I would like that, but the chances of it happening is slim.

Trump is probably the closes person ou could get to run for third with any chance. But Remember old Ross a few years ago. I think he only hit abot 20%, and most of that came from Bush.. so Clinton won.

Yes it is in fact it's two votes for Hillary. That's the effect of voting third party. But I was seriously considering it I must admit since Trump can't keep his mouth shut. I just keep telling myself he can't be that stupid and then he does somethin else just as dumb. But as this election goes just when I think I've decided to vote Hillary I find another scandal. As I looked into thr Boeing donation to thr Clinton foundation I come to find out she was setting up deals for boeing for billions of dollars. I guess I'm to believe Boeing got these contracts with Hillarys help but the donations to the Clinton foundation supposedly for Haiti. By the way the money never made it there so 900000 dollars was given to her by boeing just because and had nothing to do with pay to play it was I'm sure above board. Ok can't say that without laughing.

Is it me or is this going to be the worst decision for president no matter who we choose. I was going to say maybe we should move to Canada but thr more I think about it maybe we should make Hillary and Trump move to Canada.
edit on 8/5/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind this is wrong. OBAMA pulled off 51 percent in 2012 and we'll Hillary is no where near as popular as Obama.even right now his scores are much higher. I suspect if she wins it will be low 40s much like Bill Clinton.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dismanrc

I'm voting for Stein so that's a vote for Stein. I want NEITHER Hillary who is as liberal as the sky is neon green, nor Trump.

Hillary is in it for one reason to do her corporate masters bidding, that's it.

A vote for third party is a vote against both parties.

Sure one of the two parties will win, but at the end of the day, when one of those two parties win and further destroy our country, I can say I voted against them, no matter which wins.

If you vote for Hillary or Trump and your candidate wins, you own that, and every wrong they commit you're partly responsible for.

Wake up America, stop being an accomplice to criminals.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
www.realclearpolitics.com...

Hillary Clinton at 49% - Are you sick of being lied to yet?

The media is screaming because Trump is saying the election might be rigged.

We know the polling is, so is that setting up the election rigging? When Hillary wins they can say, "well out polling showed she'd win big the entire time".

No one can believe these numbers, the democratic party is split, a large portion of the country thinks she's a corrupt liar.

What happened to the awakening? I guess some folk have fallen back to sleep. The World is a Joke right now.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I can't even read news or social media anymore. It's basically 95% Trump bashing. This is unprecedented propaganda in the USA on par with the Soviet Union.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I agree. Stories about crying babies, supposed insults to a dead vets family, supposed party infighting; anything except any discussion on policy or plans for the nation. Only one sided discussion I might add as yesterday an interview was published from the leader of blm in which the clintons were portrayed as using the backs of blacks to get to the whitehouse. I was unaware there was a "temperment" clause in the constitution with respect to presidential qualifications.
The people ,who were angry at the government and the media, who got trump the gop nom and almost got bernie the dem nom haven't gone anywhere. The media would like you to believe they have "fallen in line" with the parties but, the media will be shown again how pissed off the voting population is. Just like during the gop nom process the more the msm pushes hillary the more people will be driven to vote against her. The msm is in for a suprise of which they will not like the result.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join