It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Deja VU's a type of Time Slip or Something Else - Post Your Views.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I was posting to a couple of threads and had a major Deja Vu, again. It occurs frequently.

There are times when it happens immediately, and other times, may take days to get that feeling.

With these particular posts however, i had the most immense feeling (deja vu) i had posted before. The exact thread, the exact poster, with the exact response.

As i sit here contemplating this occurrence, i have to wonder with all the incidence of Mandela effects going on, is this a type of 'Time Slip' taking place? Like a skipped record. And is the possibility of this experience, on a Quantum level, creating external copies of this Place we call our Planet?

It's only a momentary thought i had, and wondered if you had an opinion on it.

Thankyou!

edit on 7/26/2016 by awareness10 because: more edits....

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Deja Vu is a glitch in the Matrix. I haven't had one in a loooong time. Good topic tho!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

The times that I have had deja vu that were accompanied by premonitions I do wonder about.
But if it was just deja vu with no premonition,
then I dunno,
I just chalk them up to brain farts.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
I was posting to a couple of threads and had a major Deja Vu, again. It occurs frequently.

There are times when it happens immediately, and other times, may take days to get that feeling.

With these particular posts however, i had the most immense feeling (deja vu) i had posted before. The exact thread, the exact poster, with the exact response.

As i sit here contemplating this occurrence, i have to wonder with all the incidence of Mandela effects going on, is this a type of 'Time Slip' taking place? Like a skipped record. And is the possibility of this experience, on a Quantum level, creating external copies of this Place we call our Planet?

It's only a momentary thought i had, and wondered if you had an opinion on it.

Thankyou!

I have been in a few situations that I already knew what was going to happen and it happened exactly like I knew it would. I am not sure it is Deja Vu or a time lapse or different dimensions colliding... I have no real explanation. Sometimes it is like I already did this, why is this so familiar?.. Makes me really think we are just an advanced version of the game 'The Sims". Maybe we are just code...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Deja Vu is a glitch in the Matrix. I haven't had one in a loooong time. Good topic tho!

I'd like to believe so, it was really strange though feeling like i'd already typed a line out 5 minutes after the fact. And then knowing exactly whether or not the post would be replied to.

Thankyou

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

The times that I have had deja vu that were accompanied by premonitions I do wonder about.
But if it was just deja vu with no premonition,
then I dunno,
I just chalk them up to brain farts.

That's interesting too, premonitions, remote viewing. Could be.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2

I have been in a few situations that I already knew what was going to happen and it happened exactly like I knew it would. I am not sure it is Deja Vu or a time lapse or different dimensions colliding... I have no real explanation. Sometimes it is like I already did this, why is this so familiar?.. Makes me really think we are just an advanced version of the game 'The Sims". Maybe we are just code...

Yes i get those from time to time, knowing what's about to happen. That's like a form of remote viewing in itself imo. I like the idea of dimensions colliding, that i like. God i hope we're not like The Sims... we wouldn't know if we were in control of ourselves or not. Just the mere suggestion of being in control of our own destinies could be an implant. I have other ideas but i wanted to focus on these ones for now, as, since were stuck in this place, it's best to try and understand your own surroundings a bit,and how they've become so manipulated.
Thankyou!

edit on 7/26/2016 by awareness10 because: more edits....

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I am of the opinion (note 'opinion') that deja Vu is evidence of a life already lived and being repeated. It has been about 60 yrs since my last deja Vu . But I have had a couple of precognitive episodes since and multiple dreams that told me what was happening or going to happen.

Honestly it scares the dickens out of me that I will have to relive this life. BTW, there is a gnostic tradition according to the "4th Way' that some of us live the same life over and over and over until we get it right....this scares the bejezus out of me.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I am of the opinion (note 'opinion') that deja Vu is evidence of a life already lived and being repeated. It has been about 60 yrs since my last deja Vu . But I have had a couple of precognitive episodes since and multiple dreams that told me what was happening or going to happen.

Honestly it scares the dickens out of me that I will have to relive this life. BTW, there is a gnostic tradition according to the "4th Way' that some of us live the same life over and over and over until we get it right....this scares the bejezus out of me.

That's wild, that you've had them after that long, wow. I would love to hear a few sometime.

I am familiar with the gnostics but havent heard the term '4th Way' before. Now im interested.

As for living this world over, that isnt going to happen with me, possibly no one. I have read up on this place this reality from an angle contrary to what i've known previous to it. I wont go there just now though for various reasons. 'Plus most people think it's too far out and can't understand it so i don't tend to go there often.

I like that you have dreams though about it, i have had many dreams as well surrounding this, including dreams telling me i was on my final life here.

Thankyou for that, and please share anything else you'd like to.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I would like to hear your thoughts on reincarnation actually. I tend to think one life isn't enough and youre hearing this from someone who adheres to the traditonal biblical narrative (and more, much was left out).

The parallel universe theory and how it could tie into deja vu and reincarnation is fascinating, but I would hate to have to live THIS life over and over... however, I suppose in terms of ALL possibilities, this life would equal all other lives eventually anyway..

Eta- woops forgot to inclue the bit about deja vu, the whole premise for the thread lol.

edit on 26-7-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)
edit on 26-7-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I was thinking about posting almost the exact same thread. For some reason, I think I've been through this life more than once.

It's probably like retaking a test before you move on to the next lesson.

I can't remember exactly where but I know Hilary Clinton and Oprah had talked about repeating life lessons until you get them right.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Your refusal to talk about some of these things reflect my refusal to talk about things for many years. It is simply to hard for some to assimilate and could cause deep grief until they are able to come to terms with the possibilities and realize and/or accept who they are.

Gurdjieff started the 4th Way. He wrote in a manner that only if you were aware would you understand.

Mouravieff presented his work straight forward. The only critiscim I have seen is of his work on polar opposites/twin flames

I would love for you to contact me on your information. I am always seeking answers and maybe we can help each other understand better.

Like I always say....the more I learn...the less I know.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I'll need some time to get back to you on this one Wookie, it's a rather, contrary subject and not easily conveyed. I will get back to you though. I really would like to discuss this more, and as you are interested, you are more open than some to this type of thing. Open is always good, you learn more when you're not fighting against what you believe to be is the only way, and let another way lead your path.

rain check!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

hm Hillary and Oprah..
jk

I think there is much to be undone. We have all been led to believe in one thing, while shunning the other.

Many of us here have had the same feeling that somehow, we've been here before or experienced it, or in my case, that i was never meant to be here in the first place, since early on about 5 yrs of age. I knew then, this was never my home, it was foreign to me.

Always looking for the answers with an open mind and heart, is the only way to go. It means you're ahead of the rest, simply for being aware of it at all.

Keep searching, it may just find you first.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Your refusal to talk about some of these things reflect my refusal to talk about things for many years. It is simply to hard for some to assimilate and could cause deep grief until they are able to come to terms with the possibilities and realize and/or accept who they are.

This, completely yes! I whole heartedly agree on this point. Simply because i too have experienced it. For me, finding what i did was mind bending in the literal sense. The subliminal suggestions we endure 24/7 were meant to trap us here, into a one way though process only. That didn't work for some of us. Being aware is the greatest experience i've had. And it's taught me to be stronger, and to let go when i needed to. I'm glad you get it.

Gurdjieff started the 4th Way. He wrote in a manner that only if you were aware would you understand.

Mouravieff presented his work straight forward. The only critiscim I have seen is of his work on polar opposites/twin flames

I would love for you to contact me on your information. I am always seeking answers and maybe we can help each other understand better.

I would really like to take a look at the links you've provided, then i will get back to you Via pm on it.

Like I always say....the more I learn...the less I know.

Yes, and the less you know, the easier it gets!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Yes, and the less you know, the easier it gets!

OMG...yes you are so right...but you can never go back

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Reading the second link and Twin Flames, most fascinating!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Going back would be Futile! I agree whole heartedly.

Going back would be like, undoing everything you'd learned. It would be like going from having the mind of an animal to that of a God, and then returning to one's own folly once more.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I posted this reply in another thread. I defiantly think it's a time-slip related thing.

let me tell you guys about my experience with dejavu ,

I am a middle age man (40+). When I was in school, around 13 years of age, my best mate and I always shared our dreams.

One morning I told him about a dream from the previous night. I remember telling him I was sitting in front of a tv screen, and watching images flick by, and in front of me was a pad with buttons (now known as a keyboard), I was pressing buttons on this pad and it was changing colours on the screen. I can clearly still remember saying, "it was strange because the buttons had letters and not colours"

Now fast forward around 25 years.

I was working in a photo lab, sitting in front of a monitor, correcting photos/images. I had been doing this for years, and could fly through the photos as I tweaked them for printing. The printer (a Fuji R1) used a small keyboard with only a handful of keys to alter images from density to colour.
The colours where labled as C,M,Y,K (cyan, magenta, Yellow, & black)

One day as I was doing this, I had the biggest wave of dejavu pass over me, I almost instantly remembered telling my friend about the dream, and it all came back to me.

I believe, if I had never shared that dream the morning after I had it, I would have forgot everything about it, and I would have just had the usual feeling of dejavu at that moment when I was printing photos.

It has since left me in wonder about the workings of time.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Had a strange DV way back, on a trip through Pennsylvania that I had never taken before. In the back seat , as a kid , family driving down the Penn. Tpk. on the way back to Ohio. I remember seeing this huge brown field with a giant barn set firmly in the middle of the property. I said to myself, "I have seen this before, and I know, on the other side of that barn, it says "Chew Mail Pouch" in huge letters painted on the side.

Sure enough, passing the barn and looking at the other side, there it is.. "Chew Mail Pouch".

I had often wondered how It was possible , but the entire 30 second or so experience was like a movie in my mind being played out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join