It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Deja VU's a type of Time Slip or Something Else - Post Your Views.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Deja Vu - It feels like familiarities from a past life.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

Deja Vu - It feels like familiarities from a past life.

Yes at times it really does. Sadly..

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: awareness10

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Never thought of a deja vu event as a Timeslip before or Time Travel event but now I do think about it and it could well be... just a question of how this could take place if you (the person) hasn't been in any time travel machines!

One needs no time travel device, in essence. All one needs is 'awareness'.

Possibly. Maybe there is something in the Brain and in our makeup we can use but don't know ezactly where it is or how to access it but it's there..

I do agree with the theory that we know all things, they're just all separated by Time.
If Time ceased to exist, we'd more than likely have a Rush of 'Knowing' all at once.

edit on 7/28/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Like a clairvoyant type of dream, very cool.

As i was reading this i was thinking... Time. It doesnt actually exist does it. Only our perception of it exists. If we were to become so aware of time being non sequential, would in fact everything cease to exist as it appears to us?

I would really love to go there, to understand that and to become it.

Thankyou for such a wonderful account of your experiences. I enjoyed reading that.

Many philosophers and mathematicians believe that Einstein's Theory of Relativity supports what is called a "block universe," or a universe in which the past, present and future are all equally real, and everything that will ever happen has already happened. If this is true, time is like a train track (with each moment equally solid) and our consciousness is the train, clicking over one tie at a time.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
My logical side tends to think it's a type of migraine or seizure. You, know just synapses misfiring. The woo side does wonder...if we're put here to elevate spiritually, what if we just Groundhog Day ourselves through the same life until we get the important, character forming issues right? Deja Vu might just be some sort of imprinted memory or flashback of the last go around.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

Like a clairvoyant type of dream, very cool.

As i was reading this i was thinking... Time. It doesnt actually exist does it. Only our perception of it exists. If we were to become so aware of time being non sequential, would in fact everything cease to exist as it appears to us?

I would really love to go there, to understand that and to become it.

Thankyou for such a wonderful account of your experiences. I enjoyed reading that.

Many philosophers and mathematicians believe that Einstein's Theory of Relativity supports what is called a "block universe," or a universe in which the past, present and future are all equally real, and everything that will ever happen has already happened. If this is true, time is like a train track (with each moment equally solid) and our consciousness is the train, clicking over one tie at a time.

Interesting.. hmm it's like the old adage, history repeats itself.

Thanks for that

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
My logical side tends to think it's a type of migraine or seizure. You, know just synapses misfiring. The woo side does wonder...if we're put here to elevate spiritually, what if we just Groundhog Day ourselves through the same life until we get the important, character forming issues right? Deja Vu might just be some sort of imprinted memory or flashback of the last go around.

Yes the logical side does tend to throw off the spiritual side, if you will, when attempting to analyze rationally.

oh god i hope not, i couldn't imagine Groundhog Day, although, would we really know it? Interesting idea though. I've read a book by Lynne McTaggart called 'The Field'. I became more interested in ZPE after reading her book.

Here's an excerpt:

lynnemctaggart.com...

Lynne McTaggart has written three significant books in the areas of quantum physics, spirituality and health.

The Field This is the seminal work of the New Age, and one which provides a scientific explanation for psychic phenomena such as ESP, spiritual healing and remote viewing. It explains that everything is connected by the Zero Point Field (ZPF), a sea of energy that reconciles mind with matter, classic science with quantum physics, and science with religion.

The ZPF is “a cobweb of energy exchange”, as Lynne describes it, and she calls on numerous quantum physicists to provide an impressive canon of research data and discoveries to support the theory.

The Field has inspired thousands of people from various walks of life, including religious leaders, physicists, healers and, most important of all, those who have been seeking scientific evidence for their innate sense that they are not separate, and that they do not live in isolation from others and the earth.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The whole Matrix thing is LESS likely than Aliens and being seeded etc in my opinion. And who runs this Matrix anyway. Innocent question.
I've had vividly accurate experiences that deeply affected me in my teens and early 20's. Things are rarer and often skewed in my mid 30's. My girlfriend "could not bare children" due to medical problems. While doing the deed one night I was gifted with info I had just impregnated her and we would be blessed with a daughter. She was dumbfounded when the dr told her, and about 9 months later we had our BOY. We did have a girl a couple years later. So just another slip in this Matrix right? We do not understand squat yet and most can't/won't admit it. Let's keep searching and working together though. For whatever reasons, we are undeniably in this together, and driven to explore without limits. Love and light to all!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I get DV about once a week. Had it today. I remember the scene in that view.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
I get DV about once a week. Had it today. I remember the scene in that view.

The view? Yes i've been having it much more lately, more than usual. Perhaps my life is about to let up on me and it's tapping me on the shoulder as a little reminder.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I've had deja vu twice this week now.
Once today.

and this last one had a vision of me frying chicken and my boss telling me to time the chicken baskets differently. lol
It was almost like a dream while on break.

Today (already did) and tomorrow I have to deep fry a massive amount of chicken.
I adjusted my timing on baskets after just in case. LOL

I have not had deja vu in some time, so twice this week now,after reading this thread, that is kind of funny.
edit on 29-7-2016 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
I've had deja vu twice this week now.
Once today.

and this last one had a vision of me frying chicken and my boss telling me to time the chicken baskets differently. lol
It was almost like a dream while on break.

Today (already did) and tomorrow I have to deep fry a massive amount of chicken.
I adjusted my timing on baskets after just in case. LOL

I have not had deja vu in some time, so twice this week now,after reading this thread, that is kind of funny.

That's interesting, and kind of a nightmare all at the same time

That's gotta be tough working in a kitchen mid summer, way too hot for me i think i'd melt.

You'll have to come back tomorrow and let me know if happened again

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I usually kind of recall the deja vu experience with dreams somehow where I get the feeling of familiarity from the dream where it leaves me feeling like I ve done it before.

Thing is I d never recall the dream at all if I had it till the moment happened.
edit on 29-7-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

It's not really a kitchen. It's a deep fryer tucked away in a very small corner of the store I work at.
I run the deli and meat wrapping, but yeah, it's a nightmare. lol

I'll let you know what happens.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I go through phases of getting deja vu. Recently I've been getting it a lot. Just this week i've had it a couple times in the same day. It just seems like I've had the same conversation about the same thing before.

When it happens I try to hold on to it and figure it out but it fades so quickly.

Such a strange feeling. That's what my user name means. It refers to my many instances of deja vu.
Great thread Awareness 10.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

I go through phases of getting deja vu. Recently I've been getting it a lot. Just this week i've had it a couple times in the same day. It just seems like I've had the same conversation about the same thing before.

When it happens I try to hold on to it and figure it out but it fades so quickly.

Such a strange feeling. That's what my user name means. It refers to my many instances of deja vu.
Great thread Awareness 10.

Nice! that's really cool, i like your user name.

If you get any more try writing them down. It may help. I've had a few deja vu dreams as well as rl experiences. It's really quite surreal at times.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

One of the strangest premonitions I've had was about 6 months ago. I was taking business calls at my job, placing orders. I'm a CSR. After I take an order and exit the screen, recently placed orders pop up for a second or two before i close the screen. I noticed right before i exited the screen that there was an order in the list of about three that i had just taken and a name that i didn't remember taking an order for. I thought that was odd and was about to pop the screen back up to look into it when another call came in and it was the same name. John M..... It was so strange.

After the call ended I went back to previous orders and even looked at earlier orders and it wasn't there except for the order I had just taken from him. I thought about that for days. I could not find a logical explanation for it.

Premonitions about strangers or random things like songs im thinking of and then they play are the type that I get.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

One of the strangest premonitions I've had was about 6 months ago. I was taking business calls at my job, placing orders. I'm a CSR. After I take an order and exit the screen, recently placed orders pop up for a second or two before i close the screen. I noticed right before i exited the screen that there was an order in the list of about three that i had just taken and a name that i didn't remember taking an order for. I thought that was odd and was about to pop the screen back up to look into it when another call came in and it was the same name. John M..... It was so strange.

After the call ended I went back to previous orders and even looked at earlier orders and it wasn't there except for the order I had just taken from him. I thought about that for days. I could not find a logical explanation for it.

Premonitions about strangers or random things like songs im thinking of and then they play are the type that I get.

Thankyou for sharing that. That 'is' strange, like a phantom order. I remember coming home one day and the door knob on my place was 'different' i didn't recognise it at all. It totally freaked me out. I still to this day can't explain it.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

He didn't come to talk to me about the chicken,
but he did come talk to me about overtime in almost the same way.
Caused a little deja vu feeling talking to him.

Ended up with more hours..lol

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

He didn't come to talk to me about the chicken,
but he did come talk to me about overtime in almost the same way.
Caused a little deja vu feeling talking to him.

Ended up with more hours..lol

Is that good or bad then, overtime?
If good then excellent!

This deja vu thing is just getting more and more intense. Like reliving your life within a clouded dream that feels real but isn't.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join