It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Deja VU's a type of Time Slip or Something Else - Post Your Views.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It happens to me about once or twice a year. It used to happen to me alot as a child..

Which brings me to what my oldest daughter told me when she was around 6 or 7 years old.

"Daddy, what's that thing called where you feel like you have done something before and it's happening right now?"

I was like " Oh, that? It's called Deja Vu, it happens to me sometimes. How many times has that happened to you?"

She then answers "About 15 times"

I was like "Wow, that's alot, 15 times?"

She then said "Yeah, about 15 times a day"

My mind was blown.
edit on 31-7-2016 by galaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I have them happen to the point of seeing the outcome and desperately trying anything to alter what I know is coming. Last one I had I was in some back town in North Carolina, never been there before, new customer. I turned right off the main road and in started, the house in front of me, traffic coming from the left, gas station coming into view on the right. The song on the radio was the same, etc. I knew I was about to be hit and slide into the house, and I began holding my breath, rolling the window down anything to break the moment. My phone finally rang and the moment broke, but I had to pull over and recover. They actually happen a lot, as does a slight form of pre-cog from time to time. Seeing something literally 2 seconds before it happens and avoiding it, looking at a roll of lottery tickets on display and picking the one that has $500 winner (has happened 10-15 times this year), even seeing a MOV on a test board blow up a split second before it did and dodged the flying molten parts.

I can't control it, can't repeat it, it just randomly happens, and not every time something good/bad is going to happen. Dunno, never figured it out, never understood it.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join