It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threatened to the Core - White Christians All in On Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

"Social stuff" being what? Reversing marriage equality? eradicating a woman's right to choose?

Or just go all the way into full-blown "Christian" Theocracy ... I say "Christian" because, well, it's Mr. T.
edit on 26-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'm not a religious guy, but in a true, Mad Max, SHTF scenario, I'll gladly seek out my gun toting Christian friends and do my best to avoid statist, boot licking supplicants.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
I'm not a religious guy, but in a true, Mad Max, SHTF scenario, I'll gladly seek out my gun toting Christian friends and do my best to avoid statist, boot licking supplicants.

Ok. So you'd rather be with friends than with those you don't like. Well duh. I'm not sure what the point of saying that is but ok.

I suppose I'd rather be with friends too rather than being with criminals, murderers and rapists. But that kind of goes without saying doesn't it.

Luckily those two groups of people don't make up the only choices.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
Isnt it so interesting how different left wingers talk about Christians and Muslims?

This sentence doesn't even make any sense and yet gets stars?

This place is getting weirder every day.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

There are 10+ emails in the taco bowl string. First one from april 2016, but focus on the one the Dems are pushing if that's how you choose to "Deny Ignorance".

I won't be baited into violating T&C and getting in trouble or banned.
edit on 26-7-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

It's because this place is overrun with shills, trolls and their mind numbed zombie hoards who love nothing more than to try and promote their agenda by approving of each others BS.

It's disturbing at best and flat out disgraceful at worst. I've been here for a long time. One of the longest members here in fact and it's hard to think when it's been this bad. This might be the worst actually. There have always been side taking and arguments but the amount of open willingness to lie and be lied to as if it's normal and accepted is really unbelievable now.

There is almost no balance here at all. No credibility presented or expected by others in proving their claims. Nothing but opinions, some of which are just one line and having nothing to do with the topic. Just cheap shots and party politics.

I've lost respect for quite a number of members here in fact. Then I've gained some respect for others too though. After a while most everyone exposes themselves for what they are. Not that anyone is ever right all the time. Nobody can claim that of course. But at least some are honest while being wrong while others are knowingly trying to mislead others on purpose.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod
There are 10+ emails in the taco bowl string. First one from april 2016, but focus on the one the Dems are pushing if that's how you choose to "Deny Ignorance".

Where. Find them for me then. I've searched and nothing comes up. Neither is anyone talking about other emails other than that one.

So if they're there, fine. Show me where. If you know of them then it shouldn't be hard to present one or a link or something.

I don't know what else to say. I've looked and nothing is coming up.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

You forget it runs every 4 years like clock work. The battle always begins on how bad thr other oponent is some of my favorite were the Bush bashing threads actually. They were much more inventive and even conspiratorial with his connections to saudi oil. And his father's conceptions to the mob oh and skull and bones. All classics for conspiracy theorists.
edit on 7/26/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

link   

My post got cut off on the cell, I fixed it. Read it again.

link   

Isnt it so interesting how different left wingers talk about Christians and Muslims?

I think most of us realize what he meant. We could see that he should have used "differently" instead of "different", but we knew what he was saying and it made sense.

What's really weird is someone not being able to comprehend the obvious meaning of his sentence.
edit on 26-7-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Wow. That's over the top nasty.

Not sure if you're even someone capable of polite discussion, but I'll try to address your "point" anyway.

Maybe I'll just clarify for you.

While not of the religious bent, I think Christians are vilified and spoken about with the same disdain usually reserved for the types of characters you so eloquently dashed out in your screed. I happen to think that Christians are usually folks a man can trust when the chips are down.

I know this from personal experience. My cousin and his wife are often annoyingly Christian; making everyone hold hands and pray at Thanksgiving and the like, and I always gave a supercilious snicker, but went along with that stuff anyway. A few years back, my father was stricken with brain cancer, slowly losing his ability to do just about anything. We had to make frequent trips to the Cleveland Clinic, a three hour trek, often times absurdly early in the morning. Who was always there when we needed help, or someone to drive? Yup. My annoyingly Christian cousin and his frumpy wife and I'll love them forever for it.

So, yeah. I'm not a Christian, but I think they're often savaged in a completely horrendous manner and I think it's totally wrong.

The question still remains about whether or not you deserve to have the subtext of my original post explained more thoroughly.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Unfortunately there are 2 Christian camps---One real and One counterfeit---The counterfeit want the heiarchy and power and practice a whole lot of intermingling Grace with Law also known as Galationism--Example: if Israel killed off 97% of the population Christians would support it and say it was Gods will.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I won't be baited into violating T&C and getting in trouble or banned.

I'm not sure why you think that is going to happen.

But if you think so then private message me the link and I'll post it and take that risk I guess.

The fact is though, if you can't provide evidence for the claim then there is no reason to believe it.

That plus the fact that I can't find any other references other than one's dealing with that original one from May 6th nor can I find anyone else talking about any others.

I'm searching the emails too BTW. Nada.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Wow. That's over the top nasty.

Not sure if you're even someone capable of polite discussion, but I'll try to address your "point" anyway.

Is this meant for me??? LOL I get that sometimes. Sorry if I offended you with my bluntness. I don't always mix words well.

My point is that your post is generalizing people in to two different groups. Gun Loving Christians and Boot Licking State Loving Fascists. So ya, I'm pretty sure most of us would choose the first one over the other.

We all have our personal experiences as well to guide us but again, you refer to one group as friends and not the other, so it's an easy choice and hardly noteworthy.

Plus, like I said. Those two groups don't make up a valid way to classify everyone into. Not everyone fits one of those groups. Not even close.

I'm not trying to say anything bad about all Christians either. Or the Religion even. I've known some good ones and some bad ones. Everyone is an individual. I know Atheists as well that are just as moral and honest as any Christian too. Same rule applies. Someone's Religion is not a reliable way to know who they are and might even be a totally misleading way to find out.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I think most of us realize what he meant. We could see that he should have used "differently" instead of "different", but we knew what he was saying and it made sense.

What's really weird is someone not being able to comprehend the obvious meaning of his sentence.

The sentence makes no sense. Not even in context. It can be read at the very least in three different ways.

What's really weird is someone not seeing that. And what's really even weirder is that this might be indicative of deeper issues on a few levels.

Then again, it might also explain a lot.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Because I was told not to post wikileaks links by staff as it is te official policy of the site?

You need to learn how to use wikileaks.

Let me put it to you this way. How many LaQueenia emails can you find with the method you are using?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Because I was told not to post wikileaks links by staff as it is te official policy of the site?

You need to learn how to use wikileaks.

Let me put it to you this way. How many LaQueenia emails can you find with the method you are using?

I haven't looked for LaQueenia emails. What the hell is LaQueenia.

It's not hard to use wikileaks. It has a search. You type in what you want and hit search. Pretty straight forward actually. I'm not that old that I don't understand how to do a document search by key words.

EDIT: Ok, it comes back with 19 results for LaQueenia.
edit on 26-7-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

The sentence makes no sense. Not even in context. It can be read at the very least in three different ways.

What's really weird is someone not seeing that. And what's really even weirder is that this might be indicative of deeper issues on a few levels.

Then again, it might also explain a lot.

Enlighten us please. What three different ways can that sentence be read? Inquiring minds want to know.

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

It's because this place is overrun with shills, trolls and their mind numbed zombie hoards who love nothing more than to try and promote their agenda by approving of each others BS.

It's disturbing at best and flat out disgraceful at worst. I've been here for a long time. One of the longest members here in fact and it's hard to think when it's been this bad. This might be the worst actually. There have always been side taking and arguments but the amount of open willingness to lie and be lied to as if it's normal and accepted is really unbelievable now.

There is almost no balance here at all. No credibility presented or expected by others in proving their claims. Nothing but opinions, some of which are just one line and having nothing to do with the topic. Just cheap shots and party politics.

I've lost respect for quite a number of members here in fact. Then I've gained some respect for others too though. After a while most everyone exposes themselves for what they are. Not that anyone is ever right all the time. Nobody can claim that of course. But at least some are honest while being wrong while others are knowingly trying to mislead others on purpose.

Evidence of Shills other thanthe evidence for Hillary shills?

And before you pull the accusation like you have done in the above, check my posts. I have no love for Hillary or Trump.
edit on 26-7-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

What did I accuse you of???

I don't know what you're talking about......

I thought we were talking about emails and taco bowls.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join