It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threatened to the Core - White Christians All in On Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Read through the Republican Platform and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Plus there's this:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: mOjOm

You need to read the DNC email dump.

It's pretty big isn't it???

Can you point to anything more specific so I don't have to read thousands of pages???

Or give me a topic or something that you want me to read to save some time?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Seriously, all I'm really hoping he might do is clean up the bureaucracy since he has some pretty strong power over how it runs as its head. I'm also hoping he'll be a good budget president given his business background. I also hope he'll be better on trade and the economy than past presidents.

If the economy booms, then we can start thinking about domestic issues again, but I want to feel like I can start to breathe easier about where I might in terms of my economic future before I start worrying about the social stuff too hard.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Just Google dnc taco bowl

Plenty on it.

Not in the MSM however, since that would be going against their masters in the DNC, which is also proven by the emails.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The Republican Party Platform has something about it, yes. There's no maybe about it. It's hardly something you can miss.

But once again. I'm not saying for sure Trump will do it. Like I said earlier I don't trust a damn thing he says at all. But that is the Republican Party Platform. His VP is very Pro-Life. His base and supporters and donations are Pro-Life. He is the Republican Leader.

So that's what I'm going on. Doesn't mean he'll do it. But that's what he's telling them he'll do which is why they're supporting him. What he'll actually do is anyone's guess however. But clearly they'll be pushing him to do as much of what's on the menu as possible.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Wait. So you're talking about that one email??

That's not calling anyone a "Taco Bowl". They're talking about the tweet Trump made the day before on May 5th when he was having "Taco Bowl" in Trump Tower.

It's even talking about Trump in that sentence and the email is titled with reference to Trump.

But you're telling me that Trump calling for the Deportation of Mexican Illegals, calling them Racists and Murderers and Drug Dealers but some of them are decent people, claiming a judge is bias because he's Mexican Heritage, etc. All that stuff you don't see a problem, but one email by one person saying "Taco Bowl" and taken out of context by the Right to push some BS propaganda story about it being racist and you're offended at dems now????

This is outrage you're claiming???

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

you really are all over the place.

You know what? You are exactly right. I am.....I am all over the place. That's because I listen to all sides and read all sources. If one is not "all over the place", I fear that they are "stuck."

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

wut? Wow....you really injected a whole lot of your imagination into this

I am a WASP [White AngloSaxon Protestant] and also a DAR [Daughters of the American Revolution]......

I am still able to look back and say ...... "This was bad!"
edit on 7/26/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Gotta read the whole string of emails. They span from april to may in regards to latino outreach AKA Taco bowl.

The Trump thing is Dem deflection using some of the last emails in the string.
edit on 26-7-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

link   
The source in the OP is really just stating the case for the left's position in the current class war.

Try to dress it up as "conservatives, christians, idiots are all the same thing." But the truth is, this is more of the left/elite disdain for the underclass--the white portion of it.

You can get NPR in Western Kansas just fine, btw. That's the definition of "intelligent," isn't it? College radio?

The left is always led by the educated liberal elite, even though it claims to represent the workers. Why was Bernie offering, and why is Hillary now offering free college??? Poor people, white and black, don't qualify for college.

Fixing college loans is a middle class concern, not a working class concern. The working class is trying to figure out how to read a bus schedule so they aren't late to work again; not how to pay for 4 years of Humanities studies.

Likewise for the OP and her source:

Trump is only pulling in PART of Christian conservatives. The CATHOLIC, LUTHERAN, METHODIST and PRESBYTERIAN republican demographics actually went to Cruz, and threaten to vote for Hilary even now. In the northern plains, Trump floundered among German and Scandinavian immigrant commuities, who are mostly Lutheran.

Trump's support outside of evangelical, poor, white churches is below 50%

But again, that doesn't fit your narrative.

link   
The source in the OP is really just stating the case for the left's position in the current class war.

Try to dress it up as "conservatives, christians, idiots are all the same thing." But the truth is, this is more of the left/elite disdain for the underclass--the white portion of it.

You can get NPR in Western Kansas just fine, btw. That's the definition of "intelligent," isn't it? College radio?

The left is always led by the educated liberal elite, even though it claims to represent the workers. Why was Bernie offering, and why is Hillary now offering free college??? Poor people, white and black, don't qualify for college.

Fixing college loans is a middle class concern, not a working class concern. The working class is trying to figure out how to read a bus schedule so they aren't late to work again; not how to pay for 4 years of Humanities studies.

Likewise for the OP and her source:

Trump is only pulling in PART of Christian conservatives. The CATHOLIC, LUTHERAN, METHODIST and PRESBYTERIAN republican demographics actually went to Cruz, and threaten to vote for Hilary even now. In the northern plains, Trump floundered among German and Scandinavian immigrant commuities, who are mostly Lutheran.

Trump's support outside of evangelical, poor, white churches is below 50%

But again, that doesn't fit your narrative.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You are free to be as ridiculous or heroic or stubborn or idealistic as you wish......
isn't that so awesome?????

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I'd like you to actually read the email.
newsninja2012.com...

Taco Bowl Engagement.

That's the name of their Latino outreach strategy.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

"The Left"...... 'the left's position'......
class war......

and so they snarl. It's pathetic.

And, I want to apologize to the board for my own unpleasantness...

edit on 7/26/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

Is "latino outreach" being called "Taco Bowl" before May 5th??? Because the email with "Taco Bowl" in it isn't talking about Latino Outreach. It's talking about Trump. It's even in that same sentence and the title of the email and there is no reference to Latino anything in that email.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Ya, I read it. The title of the email is "Trump isn't trying to bring people together."

Then the sentence with "Taco bowl engagement" is also talking about Trump.

There isn't anything there talking about Latino Outreach anything.

The day before, May 5th, Trump tweeted a pic of himself having a Taco Bowl at his Trump Tower. This ended up being a stupid meme because of his comments with twitter people and the media. That's what they're talking about. They aren't calling "Latino Outreach" "Taco Bowl Engagement".

That email is specifically talking about Trump. That's why it's titled with Trump and the sentence is talking about him too.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
This is how things are going, and why the Christian Conservatives are freaking out.....what is being proposed by the most people.......which is

a majority that’s more pluralistic, multicultural, tolerant and demographically ascendant.

Sorry, folks. Take it gracefully....

Progressives 'more tolerant'? FALSE!

More like it's because the PC Culture / SJW Movement has set about demonizing them yet still being themselves (increasingly) racist / bigoted, while starting violent riots at GOP rallies... and the bits about people from their hordes have now started mass murdering cops and white people.

Who wouldn't be worried about all this, aside from aspiring authoritarians / totalitarians / race war combatants?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

He can't even finish sentences because he forgets what he's even saying because he's totally bull#ting (lying). How could someone listen to something like this (and this is just one of thousands of examples) and believe this demon for even a nanosecond?

Total pandering. Total lies. Again, head-spinning.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

There is more than a single email with taco bowl in it. There is more than more email with LaQueenia in it. I can't link them here, aginst site policy. But yes in April of 2016, before Trump tweeted about eating a taco bowl for cinco de mayo, the DNC was talking Taco Bowls for latino outreach.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

I cannot find any other email with that in there so if you say they're there you're going to have to either present them here or tell me where to find them because I've looked and I can only find the one from May 6th.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join